Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beachy Waves Texturizing Spray

I always looking for hair products to try especially during the summer. In high humidity and heat no one wants to fuzz to much with their hair easy and manageable hairstyle is the way to go.  I like to give irons and blow-dryers a break during the hot summers to minimize the damage it could cause to my hair also like to get rid of dead ends every three to six month by getting it trim. I try three texturizing spray during my vacation and was very happy with. It gives a beachy waves look to your hair, they are reasonably price and you could find it in any drug stores. This is my personal experience and opinion about the three products I have try, keep in mind my hair is naturally curly.

Got 2b Beach Trippin- Has a great clean scent it works great with wet or dry hair -It gives hair soft tousled waves.

Moroccan Sea Salt Spray- This moroccan sea salt contains argan oil which its great for hair leaves a a nice shine to it, while giving you a beach soft volume wavy hair. I will consider this one to be my favorite since I tend to use it more.

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe- I notice this product works great with wet hair than dry, when I spray it to dry hair it felt hard and did not give the tousled I was looking for but yet with wet is great and smell great.

These products are not bad to try and the scent is great. When I purchase, the first thing I do beside looking at the price is smelling the products if it does not smell good I will not buy it.
Do you agree with me?






24 comments:

  1. Interesting tips Jackie.... great products!!!!!
    Kisses honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is funny, i tryed got 2b beach trippin Last week to. But it didn't works for me. I think my hair is to thin and not wavy enough for those products. I have hair like a baby chicken. ;)
    Have a nice day, Cla

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has to be a product out there for you.

      Delete
  3. Hello sweety im following u now on GFC and bloglovin so u can follow back :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips.
    Martha Zuniga
    www.suenosycaramelosstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard about them, but they look like they are worth trying:-)

    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i don't know the got2be product i haven't seen this in germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. followed you back!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the same, I always have to smell the product before I buy it. If I don't like scent I'm not going to buy it no matter what.
    I liked what you said about Not Your Mother's Beach Babe but I'm afraid that it might make my hair less soft, if you know what I mean. Does it ?

    lovehairstyles1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have thick or curly hair it does not make it soft but it does makes it manageable.

      Delete
  10. really loving these kinds of products for the summer :-)
    they make life a little easier!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! I need to try them! I want to stop using iron curlers so badly!!! and you are right, summer is perfect time to give your hair a rest!
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is good to restore oil and shine to our hair.

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison