1. Like I mention on my previous blog how to get more of shorts.
Try to pack light and be creative with what you take make sure you know the events you going to
2. SPF protection the higher the better if going to the beach or you in the sun no one wants wrinkles.
3. Sunglasses or Fedora hat great to wear anywhere you decide to go.
4. Neutral or white nail polish it goes with every outfit.
5. Important - There is a sale going on right now in Victoria Secret Catalogue for Swimsuit.
6. Exfoliate before heading to the beach it helps get an even tan.
7. Wear non-fussy clothes if heading to the country like denim, t-shirts, white shirt a must have.
8. If traveling to the city you might be doing alot of walking when sightseeing comfy shoes is the
way to go. A cool wrist watch and a crossbody handbag to keep the time and carry less.
9. If going to the beach then not much shorts, tops, great swimsuit with cover up and cute sandals.
10. Hair roll in a bun, ponytail or wavy beach look. goes great anywhere you decide to travel.
Victoria Secret Annual Swimsuit Sale--Hurray
Here are body and facial products I had to have during my beach trip.
Starting from the left Shea butter lotion by Victoria Secret keep my skin smooth. Urban decay to keep my makeup in place, Garnier bb cream great to hydrate your face in the summer. Loreal bronzer C7 nut brown a little on your cheeks to add additional glow goes a long way. (I usually use Hoola from benefit ran out no time to pick up try Loreal was impress with this product love it.)
What are the Fashionista Blogger doing on Memorial weekend?