Monday, May 20, 2013

There Is Only Two Ways To Have Flirty Lashes....

When we go to purchase a pair of false lashes we encounter ourself with so many to choose from. It all comes down to preference length and thickness, You have to find what works with your budget and what brand is best for you. I believe it helps accentuate your eyes. I'm not an expert in putting on false lashes but practice makes perfect. So before you decide to apply false lash for a big date or  event make sure you know exactly how to apply them. You do not want to look like you blinking at everybody right! Here are two that works for me Ardell fashion lashes 120 black and Kiss premium lashes 03 black. They are sold in any drugstore. I like both brands it makes me look like I have flirty lashes.
If false lashes is not your thing then try mascara, They have improved throughout the years now we have plenty to meet our needs. Like for instant the above three selection I cannot live without. On your left Rimmel London Scandal' Eyes, it volumize my lashes. Benefit Cosmetic They're Real, love how it extend my lashes beautifully. Maybelline NY Lots of Lashes washable, is known for being classic and reputed to be the best selling mascara, It makes my lashes dark and full.
 
How about you!-How will you make your lashes flirty, False lashes or Mascara?
 
Enjoy
Jackie Harrison

19 comments:

  1. I prefere natural lashes with abundant mascara!!!!!
    Happy new week my darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx sweetie you have a great week to. I bet you have very long lashes.

      Delete
  2. I prefer use mascara on my own lashes!
    Have a wonderful week Jackie!

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx sweetie you to have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  3. I like the Look with lash lashes and I will try these sometimes. Maybe for a special event.
    Have a nice holiday

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think mascaras are the ones fit for everyday use and false lashes are for events :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My lashes are not naturally long. I'd say the are maybe average? Lol. I like false lashes. But I'm a bigger fan of mascara. It last longer than false lashes and they are more worth it. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only use mascara because everytime I try to apply some fake lashes... they itch!!! they itch so badly! I love buying the crazy ones for every Halloween! but a couple of hours later (of course after taking lots of pictures) I normally take them off. you should give a tutorial on how to apply fake lashes! I honestly don't know exactly how yet :)
    XOXO

    Milu

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got Maybelline mascara and it is quite good, didn't expect that to be honest.

    Kisses from Ireland
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that mascara!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always use mascara on my own lashes but if I have particular event I use it also on fake lashes *-*
    Enjoy our holiday with loads of fun <333
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful recommendations, I use both false lashes and a good mascara. My fave lashes are the Katy Perry ones, they are so good I even wore them for my wedding.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a nice wednesday =)



    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love wearing falsies but it takes me so much time to put them on that I prefer splurging on a good mascara which would make my lashes thick and full.

    Great blog! Following you!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your nice comment. Wish you a very nice day.
    Glamupyourlifestyle.bkogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! :) xx

    http://www.wundurlust.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison