Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A GREAT FIND-HAIR STYLING TOOLS AND CASE

 
Does this ever happen to you, go to the store pick up an item and come across to something you never though you will find. In my case went to WalMart to pick up shampoo and came across to these cute Modella hair styling tool cases they sell different patterns but these two were my favorites and could not resist in getting them. The price was ridiculously reasonable $6.97 for each, great bargain . We all have a drawer full of hair styling tools this is an easy way to make your hair styling drawer or bin more organize and convenient to grab. They also great to take if you traveling.
 


 Look at the inside how it fits one side the styling tool the other the plug extension.
This one carry my flatiron tool you could also fit a curly iron like I have in the other bag.
The only downsize is you cannot fit a blow dryer and I cannot wait when they do come out with one that does.


 I also will like to share with you these little travel size hairstyling tools that comes with their carry case. I purchase both in Walgreen's the flatiron tool was on sale for $9.99 and the curling iron
was $19.99 still not bad for a tool and case. I like to take them with me when I travel especially on
the plane since they are smaller.

The pink flower pattern curling iron below come also with gloves to protect you fingers from handling the hot styling tool. I call it genius...



Flat Iron
Is worth preventing your styling tools from getting damage in the bin or drawer don't you think?
And for the traveler Fashionista the small one are a life saver.
What do you think and how do you take care of your styling tools?

48 comments:

  1. always happens to me! it's a big problem...

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I've never seen anything like this.
    I'm following you on bloglovin. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great purchase im following back thanks

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, this i always Happens to me. With shoes too. I just Walk around a Little Bit in a shoes-Store, just for watching. And i Come Home with 2 pair of New shoes. Really Bad for my Credit-Card ;)

    Your Beauty Case and Hair Tool is a Good Deal
    Have a Nice Day

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so nice!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page
    PS. Don't forget to check my latest post featuring a lovely Oasap overall !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it happens also to me!

    lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/06/polka-dots-ballet-flats.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous babe, I love them <333
    Xxx my sweetheart

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bargains lady!! I love this findings!!
    I like to go to WalMart when I'm in the Estates! You always finds amazing treasures!
    Very nice pattern and so useful both!
    I answer your comment in my post! I hope you find the product there!
    Big kisses!!
    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que bonitos!!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing box!!!the flower model is amazing

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely words, it is much appreciated!
    These would be perfect for traveling!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh... it always happens to me!!!!
    Great Beauty Case and Hair Tool!!!!
    Kisses babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It happens often to me ..... nice post!
    Ciao
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finds Jackie! I adore the polka dot case. I'm going to have to try and find one for my flat iron next time I make a trip to Walmart.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute. It looks nice! Love your blog btw.
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. those tool cases are so cute and they are so cheap!
    I like the way the inside is set up so the cord won't get tangled! I think I might go to my wal mart and see what they have!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they are great and the price you cannot beat.
      http://tifi11@blogspot.com

      Delete
  16. lovely and usefull!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  17. happens to us ALL the time!!!!
    typical women
    lol
    however, great purchase!

    Your Greek followers...
    chicates

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great purchase :) i think that we all have the same problem :)
    Lovely blog, following u via Bloglovin, hope you can follow back ( if you like my blog of course :) kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  19. u saved a lot of money Jackie.... the polka dot one is pretty and so inexpensive.... and i think they have quit a lot for space for hair tools..


    kisses,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Replies
    1. Thx sweet thing I been following you.
      http://tifi11@blogspot.com

      Delete
  21. Cool items!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/long-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great finds jackie now i want one so badly.. Walmart here i come ;)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are really great. I love their patterns.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. What adorable colours!!!

    i love your post, very pretty..

    wanna follow each other?
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2013/06/white-summer.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison