Thursday, June 27, 2013

CONFESSION OF A BLOGGER TAG QUESTION ANSWERS

  This is a tag question from blogger Thee Opimist, I decided to participate they are good question so why not take the time to answer so here I go with my answers.
 
1-When did you start blogging? On April 30, 2013 was the first time I set up my blog. 
 
2-Have you had any past online presence ( Youtube, other blog)? Nope no other blog never Youtube.
 
3-Why did you start your blog? It was brought to my attention by a co-worker that I should blog since I love to shop and have great sense of style (honestly) at first I was hesitant since I really have a short amount of time for myself after really taking her advice in consideration, I said "Why Not".
 
4-When did you become serious about your blog? When you enjoy or have a passion for something you always take it serious. 
 
5-What was your first post?Welcome to my new blog read it was about Argan Oil even though I did not gave an legit topic of what I was reviewing.
 
6-Where do you see yourself in a year? I really don't like thinking that far ahead I take day by day and will like to hopefully in a year be more successful and continue blogging if god permit.
 
7- What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging? So many way its so rewarding in a short amount of time I got to embrace and interact with people from different countries and culture.
 
8- What is the most discouraging thing that happen on to you? Well let see I do not mean to come across like a cry baby but we all have it. Bloggers that state they following when they clearly are not, and expect comments from you but do not bother in reading or commenting on your post. This is one reason  that discourage me in trusting. When I commit to following you I comment on your post. If the day comes and you see no comment on my behalf these are the reason.  Away, Sick or my Computer and Phone are non functional or I pass on.
 
9- What is your lasting inspiration or motivation? When you seriously like my blog and enjoy reading my post. I get happy to know my tip help or we have something in common with fashion or beauty and so on it does put a smile on my face.  
 
 
  

29 comments:

  1. So glad to see you did the tag as well! Great answers!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on bloglovin'! Love this questionnaire!

    XO,
    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tag and i love your answers :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post. Great Tag!

    I'm a new reader. Can't wait to read more!

    I also just wanted to let you know that I am starting a new Sunday format on my Blog to help beauty (and related) bloggers and youtubers connect and find others, and gain followers. I'd love if you checked it out!

    http://bit.ly/16Am860

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers. Interact with people from different culture and countries is fantastic. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. great questions and great answers. You have your blog just two month and so many follower. You do a great job. The people can feel your passion.

    I like to stay in contact with so great peoples (like you) around the world.
    Have a nive day, Cla

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me ha gustado mucho tu post!!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to make photos blog is some kind of creation for me
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post Jackie and great answers!!!!
    Congrats for your job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so lovely and interesting knowing more about your life as a blogger babe <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy end to the week darling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post jackie.....really like reading bit about you

    ReplyDelete
  13. im also a sort of new blogger. i love these questions cause it made me remember how it was for me to start a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I will do this tag! Looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison