Monday, June 10, 2013

Flawless Face With Loose Powders

Do you run out to try products as soon as you see it advertise or recommended by bloggers,
I usually do.
I been exhaustively looking for a finish powder that goes on smooth and is not noticeable
after blending it well.
I concluded in three that are now my favorites.
I will like to share it with you and see if they work for you
as well as they work for me.

NOTE*This is my personal review base on using these products on myself.

 
 


Light Texture Hydrate Loose Powder in (916) Translucent by Loreal ,
It feels light also controlled shines and it's great for acne prone skin
 a small amount goes a long way.
I like using it when heading to an activity outdoors
 where in tends to give me shine on my t-zone.
The price is very reasonable.


 Dew Finish Mineral Veil by BareMinerals,
 Swirl, Tap and Buff is bareMinerals signature statement.
This Mineral powder I like applying it before my foundation and concealer
it gives me a flawless look.
 
 



Minimize Pores Makeup Forever HD powder it blends very well into skin and it gives a photo finish great if you planning in taking picture it minimize flaws in your skin.  I like that is absorb the foundation and give a matte finish. The price is a little higher than the others but worth it.

I use the Bamboo Fininshing Kabuki brush by Eco tools.
 I had mention in my previous post how much I like Eco tools brushes
 if you have not read you could read here
 




 

14 comments:

  1. Tiene muy buena pinta!!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the makeup forever powder.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use MAC prolongwear and I find it very good. Gives a natural finish, but yeah it's so many products at the moment available that it takes a time to find something suitable.

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three products sounds look, I think I would like Bare Minerals at most. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - You are just an amazing gal!
    I just recently started hating my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. Then I visit your blog and come across a product that shall be my next added trick in my collection. I do have acne prone skin so I will be trying out the L'oreal Hydra Perfecte Powder. Hope I can find in my local drugstore. Thanks so much Jackie! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, is a great product you wont regret it.

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison