Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Great News The Maker Of ProActiv Has A New Product For Aging Skin

During my visit at Google+, I came across to a before and after image and I was intrigue in how the person skin on the before picture had spot and than the after picture so clear, she also has a profile picture showing her clear skin. The person of the before and after picture her name is Donna Hamilton an Executive Consultant for Rodan & Fields Products, Dermatologists. She also tested the Reverse regimen to battle dark marks and hyper pigmentation, Mind you before trying these products she was using foundation and powder to cover her flaws, after using Rodan & Fields she no longer has uneven skin tone and does not feel she needs to hide under makeup all she uses these day is eyeshadow and lipstick. Ladies don't we all want the same for our skin a flawless complexion. Dr. Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields, the maker of ProActiv that target acne prone skins are now focusing on aging skin products and if you ever used ProActiv than I do not need to emphasize how great is the products in getting your skin clear. The company now hired consultants like Donna Hamilton to share the gift of great skin. There business has been studied by Harvard School of Business, which says a lot about the company reputation.The doctors multi med therapy uses the right formulations combine with the ingredients to target a broad list of skin issues and concerns for all skin types.
We all looking for a miracle to pause or slow down our aging well if you try these products you come very close to succeeding your goal.
 
Here is a list in how these product could improve your skin.
 
Soothe-For sensitive skin, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and also men who have razor bumps from shaving.
Unblemish-Targets acne and reduces breakouts by clearing up bacteria underneath the skin before the pimple surfaces.
Reverse-Which Donna Hamilton uses for her dark marks, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, uneven skin tone, and Melasma (pregnancy mask).
Macro Exfoliator Tool-Is used once a week and sweeps away millions of dead skin cells that we shed daily to unveil our natural glow as well as reducing post acne scars and wrinkles.
 
Here are some before and after pictures of woman that are consultants and customers not model, who participated in trying the products the results vary per individual.
 
 
They have a PC Perks program offers a 10% discount and free shipping with enrollment.
They also offer a 60 day empty bottle money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results! What other company offers that?
 
The company is also looking for Consultants to join Donna Hamilton and Rodan & Fields team.
Imagine if you were able to cash in on there success of ProActiv! 2014 they will open a market in Canada and the global market will follow.
 
Here are ways to find out more about Rodan & Fields Products as well as to shop for there products or join their team.
 
Rodan & Fields product overview:
 
Donna Hamilton solution tool will help you select the right regimen for your skin.
 
Join Donna Hamilton team
 
Shop Products
 
NOTE; I have permission from Donna Hamilton to use these images and to blog about the products. Images and web information belongs to Donna Hamilton.
 
If you have any question or need further assistance
 
Please get in contact:
Donna Hamilton
Executive Consultant
Rodan & Fields, Dermatologists
321-543-8222
 
I was glad to share all this information with you all.
Jackie Harrison
 
 
 
 

42 comments:

  1. Parece increíble este producto!!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow such big differences!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the results are amazing. thanks for sharing Jackie. Have a fun Wednesday !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mh...I'm not sure what I should think about this. I'm a little bit skeptical. I never hear about this product.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I understand we all will be , but in order to know you need to try it . Wow you also never heard of ProActiv products trust me you should look into it. To take away your doubts.

      Delete
  5. OMG that doesn't sound real, it looks amazing. My jaw is on my desk at the moment. Really good article. Thx Jackie for sharing

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx I know what you nean I had a shock face when I first saw it.
      http//tifi11@blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    Is this real? I can almost not believe the results...

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's incredible!!!!!!
    Great post Jackie, tnx for sharing!!!!!
    Love & hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Incredible and you very welcome Paola.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post was so helpful, there is a huge difference between before and after pics.. i need to tell this to my mum.... thanks a lot Jackie for sharing...

    keep in touch...
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definetly tell your mom she might want to try the products. You welcome

      Delete
  10. wow, you can really see huge improvements!
    good job on the post!
    xoxo
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, that's really impressive!
    ps. Today is my blog's birthday! Wanna wish me Happy Bday?
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow--seems like this stuff is a true miracle. The before and after pictures tell it all. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Very informative!

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The before and after pics are amazing! It looks like it works.. I might look into it a little bit later especially with that money back guarantee! =)

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should not to many company offer that.

      Delete
  15. such a great difference.
    thanks for visiting our blog.
    kisses darl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiii… I am Surendra I was worry with Skin Tightening. Then I have heard about Klinikesthetika clinic in Delhi. Then I go there and get best treatment Skin Tightening.I become satisfied with this treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great. Stay with what works for you

      Delete
  17. This is a helpful website where you can find many suggestion about Skin care and learn many way about Clear Skin,flawless skin and porcelain skin. You can also find many kind of skin care product and their using way for your clear skin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tried Proactiv once and it darkened my skin. I am glad this one, not only works, but it also brightens the skin. I would love to try it. I think I have seen a few lines lately. Happy new week, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh, I need this for my stubborn pigmentation! This is amazing & love to try their products too! Happy 2016, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison