Monday, June 10, 2013

NOMINATED ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD

 
Wow, I'm really excited to announce that I was nominated once again for The Liebster Award by Pooja Mittal www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com. My first nomination was by Dr. Meow, which I did not participate in answering Dr. Meow question and I apologize for that, due to me being clueless in how important it is to participate and nominate others to give them an opportunity. This time not letting the opportunity pass me by in participating and nominating others. Thank you Dr. Meow for the 1st nomination and Pooja Mittal for nominating me once again I really appreciated and glad you both like my blog. To all my Fashionista thank you for  all the kind comments and the continue support.

Rules of the Award are as following:

1. Each nominee must answer 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3.Then come up with 11 questions that they will answer
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have nominated them
5. No tag backs
 
Q1.What do prefer for holidays:

Beach or hills.
Q2.What makes you angry and then how do you cheer yourself up..?
Q3.Most thrilling experience of life?
Q4.What is the goal of your life?
Q5.One thing you wanna change about yourself and why?
Q6.Which color describes you the best?
Q7.Which character of which movie you identify with the most?
Q8.Are you a Ring person ,Necklace person ,Or earring person.
Q9What first thing do notice when you see someone.. Like shoes, clothes hair etc...
Q10.One thing which turns you off?
Q11.If you are allowed to ware only 3 makeup products, then what will you ware?
 
My Answers to Pooji Mittal above questions
1-I prefer Beach is very tranquil to me and I enjoy looking at the sunset and sunrise.
2-What makes me really angry is when people make a negative opinion about me without knowing me. I cheer myself up by playing with my dogs and knowing I'am surronded by love.
3-Scuba diving in Aruba when I was in my early twentys,  it was an experience I will never forget.
4-To continue being kind and taking chances with my life.
5-Learn to get the courage to said no.
6-I have two colors that describe me the best pink because I care for others and brown because I like stability in my life.
7-Kate Hudson, in Raising Helen. I will be scare in taking kids that are not mine to raise especially nieces and nephew you always the cool aunt. Is a different ball game when you playing the parent role to them. but yet I will do it.
8-Necklace all the way
9-There outfits.
10-Scammers.
11-Mascara, Foundation and lipstick.
 
Here are the eleven blogs I nominated. Congrats to all.
 
 
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES.
Q1- What weather season is your favorite Fall, Winter,Spring or Summer?
Q2- What was your shocking comment posted on your blog?
Q3- What makes you scare?
Q4- What was your biggest accomplishment?
Q5- If you were stranded in a island what will you want to have with you?
Q6- If you won 2 tickets to travel anyhere in the world where would you go and who will you bring?
Q7- What is your favorite hobby?
Q8- If you were to give a makeup tip what will it be?
Q9-What type of handbag you like to carry?
Q10- Do you prefer your hair down or up?
Q11- What is your favorite snack?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

35 comments:

  1. Congratulation for your nomination. I like to read facts about a blogger, so I learn to know you a little bit.
    The Question are interesting and your answer are even more.
    Have a nice day, Cla

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    Congrats to the award!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking me as a nominee :) So let's see if I got it right : Now I have to answer your questions, pick 11 people (like it says in the rules) and ask them anohter 11 questions ?
    Ohh and I can't tag you back, oh oh. Let me know if I got it right :)

    lovehairstyles1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so so much for visiting and commenting! I`m vating for new post in your blog!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for your nomination my dear!!!!!
    Kisses honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sweetie.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetheart thanks for the nomination!And congratz with yours! But I allready did one! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi babe, new giveaway on my blog! You can win a 30$ coupon to spend on Chicnova! Wanna join?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/06/chicnova-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And congrats for this award!
      http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
      http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

      Delete
  10. well done Jackie xxx

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!!! Great post! Love this color!

    You have new follower!
    Please follow me back...
    With love,
    chicates
    ...from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the nomination! this is my first nomination! I'm so excited!
    Congratulations on your second award as well! I loved your answer to question 5! Learn to get the courage to said no. (I hear you girl!) I will answer your 11 questions as soon as I get home! I've so busy these days, I need to make a new post too!!! thank you so much again Jackie, I really appreciate you though of me for this :)
    XOXO

    Milu & Lupi

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great way to know more about you :)

    Love from London xx

    http://lesvoyagesformentlajeunesse.blogspot.co.uk/

    Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats. I have my Liebster Award too.
    Martha Zuniga
    www.dreamsandcoffeemoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. First at all, congratulations!!! And thank you so much for nominating my blog! Sorry I didn't answer before I was on a trip and now I soo busy at work!!

    Kisses & hugs honey!
    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey jackie.... i love the answers u gave to my questions..... :)ur blessed to have such cute dogs.....

    ca you please link me in the post....

    keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg,it that really work? thanks for sharing!
    poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Dedication always pays off. Being nominated for anything is always an honor. Keep up the great work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Jackie and thank you for nominating me. I posted the link to my answers at the end of this comment. I loved your answers. Keep up the good work.

    http://www.glittergossip.com/2013/06/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison