Wednesday, July 3, 2013

EYES LIPS FACE MAKEUP HAUL

Here is My Elf Haul and for the anyone who wonders
 what elf means
Eyes Lips and Face
 pretty clever name for a company. 

 

From the your left here are the products I purchase from Elf website.

                                            1- Elf  Duo eye shadow cream call sugar cream
                                            2- Elf studio blush Pink Passion (below duo)
                                            3- Makeup Mist set 
                                            4- Peachy Cheeky All over color stick
                                            5- Persimmon contouring blush & bronzer 
                                            6- Headliner HD blush
                                            7- Baked blush

Did any of you had try one ore more of the above products?
All of the above elf makeup was purchase online www.eyeslipsface.com





                            Above are random purchase from Sephora, Target and Walmart.

                           1- Rimmel makeup remover - Walmart
                           2- Urban decay spray mist to hold and refresh your makeup
                           3- Murad zit spot (great product get rid of zits immediately and reduces redness)
                           4- Elf shine eraser sheets
                           5- Elf studio eyelash curler
                           6- Elf essential shimmering Facial whip
                           7- Elf studio smudge brush


If you want to know more about any of these products above let me know be glad to answer your question Fashionista?

SPECIAL MESSAGE: I will like to thank Gail for once again nominating me for the Liebster Award here is her blog link if you like to visit and follow  Doctor Meow Specializing   unfortunately I do not qualified but to all the nominees Congrats.

51 comments:

  1. Nice items!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/07/shopping-time-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never hear about them.. I'm a bit MAC junky so I use most of their products, but I'm always happy to try new things;-)

    Congrats on getting the nomination xx


    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mac but needed to find out what its the big hype about this product.

      Delete
  3. I don't know this brand Jackie, but it looks great!!!
    Kisses my beautiful fashion friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad I'm trying it for first time.

      Delete
  4. it all looks like such great products! enjoy!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great purchases!! You love make up products at all!!
    Congrats for be nominated to the Liebster Award! I'm still pending to share mine... :(

    Big kisses my friend! (Maybe I'll need your help with that post!!)

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't, in fact i didn't know the company. Great presentation by the way.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice ! you should tell us more about each product!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok as soon as I put them to the test will give reviews.

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    I really like ELF and your haul is amazing!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never heard about ELF, but it´s sounds interesting.

    Your haul at Sephora is really "amazing" We don´t have Sehpora in Germany, but everytimes if i´m in Spain, i shop at sephora and i need hour in these shop.

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that store so many makeup brand they sale.

      Delete
  11. I don't know this brand. Speak what you think about them. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br


    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh I love those products! How is the elf eyelash curler? I have been looking for one that would fit the shape of my eye better.. I am currently using one from covergirl and it tends to miss my inner eyelashes or pinch my skin!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does pinch a little but does the job

      Delete
  13. Great purchases, I'm waiting for further opinions, you have to tell us if you liked them, also I have to anounce you that I have nominated you for a Libester Award, see more on http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.ro/2013/07/liebster-award.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definetly let you know about the products. Oh wow I appreciate you nominating me I do not qualified but I thank you so much.
      .

      Delete
  14. Nice products! I'm liking that smudge brush.

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning my dear Jackie... have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Elf, I bought some products in NYC <3
    Xxx beauty

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have the elf blush and bronze duo and I love it :)! x

    www.allthatshewants.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your haul. I am a fan of ELF products!

    I have an international giveaway on my blog. Do participate :)
    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey hun, how r u??? love all your productos you get. Love it, love it love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. No conocía esta firma!!echaré un vistazo.
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post;)
    let us know, about these products;)
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing products, dear!

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  23. Elf is one of my fav makeup brand and i love their studio blushes and brushes :) nice haul

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Similar taste! I have almost all of the elf products you got. So cool right!?
    Is the Rimmel Makeup Remover any good? My Walmart always has it in stock but I always opt for removing wipes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel great for removing eyes makeup its also gentle on the eyes.
      Thanks for comment

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison