Friday, July 5, 2013

GREAT CONCEPT SOCIABLE SUNDAYS BY JENNA DOELEMAN

 Jenna Doeleman a blogger and Youtube guru decided to come up with a concept in her blog call Sociable Sundays its for bloggers and Youtube guru could get them more exposure by adding them when they join to Sociable Sunday only on Sundays you get to see if you made it but it does not mean you won't be on the following week so do not give up I was on the first Sociable Sunday blog post on June 30, 2013 come and read here its the link northernbeauty85.blogspot.com/ .
 
If you will like to join and be a part of Sociable Sundays go to her link and follow her instruction in how to join simple and easy.
 
Let me know what you guys think of this concept and if you planning in joining.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hey this is a great concept, but I think my English is to bad for this.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to join in :)

    lovehairstyles1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New giveaway on my blog…wanna join? You can win a pair of Zipz shoes!
    Zipz giveaway
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison