Thursday, July 25, 2013

PEACEFUL SLEEP

 

Peaceful sleep
Creating A Peaceful Personal Room


 


Eichholtz Savile Row Cabinet
$8,360 - occa-home.co.uk







 
 
The bedroom is the most personal room in the house and a place to retreat so leave your trouble and stresses behind. In order to enjoy and want to be in it, Room has to be comfy and inviting by accommodating the right essential. Do you know we spend a third of our life's in a bed. So why not surround yourself with the right textures and material to make your room feel like a luxury hotel.
 
Here are some essentials I cannot be without in my room.
 
Throws, Pillows, Soft Blanket, Down Comforter,Fresh Fragrance and Bouquet of Flowers.
 
 



 
How about you Fashionista what bedroom essentials you cannot be without?

Note: Above images from online.

Special Note: I will like to thank Annie ToadRoad for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I do not qualified due to having 200 Followers but I appreciate the nomination and if you want to know Annie go to her incredible blog toadroadfashion.

 

42 comments:

  1. Aww lovely updte (: and bedroom is totally important! Sleeping comfy is totally an essential. xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedroom is really my Favorite room and my bed my Favorite Place. My bed is the only bed can really sleep. Crazy, i know. ;)
    Very inspiring pictures

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have that little side table, it's so pretty!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pieces!!!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so sweettt!!!!!
    bright, thanks for sweet comments, dear!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing style! So cosy:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bedroom is my world!!! All is very important.... but my bed is may bed ;)
    Fantastiz post.
    The diary of a fashion apprentice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks new visitor will stop by you blog

      Delete
  8. This bed is perfect. I love sleeping. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me to but lately have not been getting enough zzz.

      Delete
  9. Completly agree with you my friend, bedroom and bed us sooo imp .. I like to have a comfortable blanket and a nice side table so that i can stire a lot of mid night snacks...
    Kisses
    www.beongbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bedroom stuff!!! So romantic and comfy!! Nice post
    Kisses from Greece
    Mary

    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cozy room to sleep in!! x

    ❤ http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want that fab bed, so peaceful and romantic room hun <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowwwwwwww how lovely =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jackie, lovely pictures!
    good friday,
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love everything on this set :) my bedroom has similar characteristics to it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post, lovely selections!
    kisses x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this post is made for me cause I am a huge fan of sleeping and i can really appreciate a great bedroom.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison