Monday, July 1, 2013

Serenity

In the stressful times our hectic life's working, being a mother, or student it takes a toll in our bodies, mind and soul don't you agree. We all need a Spa Serenity Moment and if you are like me that have a short amount of time for yourself and cannot make it to a Luxury Spa. It does not mean you cannot bring the Luxury Spa to your home.



Tranquility
 
Tranquility a place with no gadget so ladies keep them away, no commotion or disturbance put a sign at your bathroom door DO NOT DISTURB.

 


Calm

Calm your senses and put your mind at ease relax and forget about the troubles and issues for a few minutes try to enjoy the moment and remember its good for you to unwind.




Sea Salt
 

Sea Salt Scrub love that feel in my skin after I exfoliate the dead skin off it's soothing. Summer is here what not a better time to start getting your skin prep and smooth your skin will glow. Here is my recipes for Sea Salt Scrub.
Ingredients
Coarse Sea Salt (Don't like coarse use any salt you like kosher, epson or table salt will do well)
Amika Oil (You also could use coconut oil, almond or olive oil)
Glass Jar (or any that  has a lid and could hold the ingredients)
Label
Glass bowl
Measuring Spoon
Directions
Add 5-7 tablespoon of Sea Salt to the bowl than add the oil half way until the salt is fully cover mix well pour in the clean glass jar, label and stored in the bathroom for use.
Tip: To prevent bacteria use a plastic spoon to scoop the salt or mix in the jar.

 
What you lovely Fashionista do to unwind?

46 comments:

  1. Un post genial!!La verdad que de vez en cuando apetece relajarse y tener un poco de tiempo para una misma.
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is the first time I’ll visit your blog, and I just wanted to tell you that I really like it. You have a new follower on Bloglovin’!
    I hope you will pass to my blog, and maybe follow me back, so we can stay in touch!
    Kisses!
    www.trendybloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post Jackie.... great tips darling!!!!
    Kiss, kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you i tend to prepare brown sugar scrub for myself. I use almond oil, and I also add a bit of salt too. The sin looks so fresh and smooth afterwards. I think i will do it tonight:-)

    Happy Monday
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ritual dear...now I follow you back on bloglovin
    xoxo

    NEW OUTFIT POST!!!
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post Jackie!

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tips honey. Thank u so much for sharing.
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice!! Invite to join it! ;) I love spas and sometimes if no have time to go out, find a quiet moment for myself... Relaxing and peaceful!
    Starting the week as this mood it's the best way to do it! ;)
    Thank you honey!;)

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/june-flashback.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always make time for yourself its rejuvenated.

      Delete
  9. It's a great treatment to leave skin beautiful. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. sometimes i take the time and make my own Spa at home. With candles, nice music and chocolate i enjoy my little Spa in my bathrom.

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing, I have tried that before.. but I have too sensitive skin for it...

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a lovely way to unwind! The Sea Salt scrub sounds amazing! A spa at home is perfect!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely relaxetion!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in total relax today, my dear friend..... finally to the Sea!!!!!!!!
    Kisses Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love that kind of relax days!! It is necessary for us! :D

    Would you like to follow each other? Let us know

    Kisses
    Alicia & Sofía
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. these look lovely!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! I use scented candles and bubble bath.
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmmmm :) Love it!! :)

    Chic&Cashmere,
    chicandcashmere.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous hun, I think exactly the same <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  20. This post made my day! I'm so glad you posted it as am in serious need for something to relax me and have some me time, but like you said, I can't currently afford a luxury spa. That’s this weekend decided then, I will be happily shopping for those ingredients. :) Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, they must be very good products!
    love this post!!!

    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely post and sea salt scrub looks good definitly gonna try

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison