Friday, July 12, 2013

THE BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG

Hello Fashionistas I been tag to answer question by Pooja Mittal if you do not know by now she has an amazing blog you should visit here is her link http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com



BEAUTY TAG



 
The rules are:
1- State this tag was created by http://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.ca/
2- Tag some more Beauty Bloggers
3- Title this as I've have done to show what the Tag  its about.
4- Answer the questions
 
Questions
 
Q- Name the beauty routine you barely do!
A- Primer sometime I forget since I'm always in a rush.
 
Q- Is washing your makeup brushes something you regularly do?
A- Yes I believe your makeup brushes need to be to par for when you ready to use. I also wrote about it if you interesting in how I maintain my brushes here is the link to read http://tifi11.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-two-technics-in-cleaning-makeup.html
 
Q-How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
A- I always have to look presentable and a chipped nail will not look to good so it will not last long at all with me.
 
Q-How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty or a nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. top coat, foundation etc)?
A- As soon as I run out of something that I need I just order it online or rush to the store.
 
Q-What is your worst beauty habit?
A- I go a little crazy adding mascara I use three different brand don't know why just feel naked if I don't do it in this fashion.
 
Q-Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
A-Visiting my doctor I do not look forward to my check up since I have Crohn's.
 
Q-When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
A- I never do I like being on time for any event.
 
Q-Can you submit to spending bans?
A- Big time a little to much I think
 
Q-How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
A- Makeup is in a makeup box always ready to go since I do travel due to job and nail polish is also in a seal carry on container organize by color. ( yes I'm a little OCD when it comes to organization)
 
Q-What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
A- In the beginning I did one once a week and now I balance my schedule enough to make time to post for my readers because its important to me.
 
The list of Blogger I like to Tag:
Rosa Mari Moraza-Myladytrends.BlogSpot
Kati-Almost Stylish,blogspot
Samina Breul- Sweetcurls.blogSpot
Ewelina- chiclifestyleofewelina..blogSpot
Juliana-fashionablestreets.blogSpot
Lorea-losaway.BlogSpot
 
Tag is to get to know each other a little more like now you know a little more about me.
Answers the question above I'm looking forward to reading the answers and who ever will like to join and want others blogger to get to know you participate even though you not on the list the more the merrier just let me know for I could read your answers.
 
Have a great weekend Fashionista.
 
Let me know what you think of my answers...
 
Jackie Harrison
 
 



40 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me ! I'll certainly do this post in the following week or so ! Nice answers btw ;d
    xxx
    sweetcurls.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome sweetie looking forward to your tag

      Delete
  2. I know Poojas Blog and i really like it. She make a great job. and you, with these interview too. Very interesting.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I found it!! Sorry me I didn't check up this post!! Thereby didn't understand!!! hahaha
    Thank you for tagging me! I hope to do manage and be at the height of your answers. I'll try to post as soon as I can cause I'm late with some post...(I have to do the award yet!!!)
    You make a good job dear!! And know I know that we do the same with the nail polish...hahaha I organize by color as well!!!
    Thanks again dear!!!
    Have a lovely weekend! ;)

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are to cute Rosa.
      whenever you have a chance.

      Delete
  4. This is really great Q&A about beauty. I love it. Thank you for sharing and your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag jackie i also organize my ploieshes by color and i dont like wearing face primers :) thankyou for sharing love to know more about you :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very important to wash makeup brushes. I liked your answers. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br


    ReplyDelete
  7. nice reading this... it's nice to know more about you!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also keep forgetting to use my primer. then i just decided that im not going to use it anymore haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol to cute, I should do the same and safe my money buying it.

      Delete
  9. Great post my darling ! I follow you now and now is your turn ; ) Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post ;)
    I like your blog!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you nrw visitor will visit yours.

      Delete
  11. nice post
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/fashion-small-gathering-in-seoul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visiting yours and following by bloglovin

      Delete
  12. Hi! I just nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!!

    check it here:
    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/2013/07/the-versaotile-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks new visitor goingvto ck your blog

      Delete
  14. Buen post, yo también organizo por apartados mi maquillaje!!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  15. sure!following you on bloglovin!kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you babe for all the nominations. I'm going to post my answers today:-)

    Big hugs and kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  17. great post!
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey sweets.. I dont no y i missed this post if your... Was thing that i taged you and was querious to read your answers so started looking for the post..
    Nyways i go super crazy with mascara and doctor visit is one thing that i avoid the most...
    But you are sooo organised .. I wish i could be si ordmganised too..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I don't like spending to much time looking for things lol

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison