Tuesday, July 23, 2013

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD (NOMINATED FOR THE SECOND TIME)




I will like to share that this its my second time nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Let me   take a moment to thank all my Fashionistas for there support and all there comments. I especially need to thank Kat for her nomination really appreciate it and for all who do not know Kat here its her link to her amazing blog http://apieceofmi.blogspot.com/. Yomi was the one who nominated me for the first time.

If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award


Here its how it works

  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. 
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award 
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

  • Here its the meaning to The Versatile Blogger Award interpret by M.G. Edwards,

    The definition of Versatile Blogger Award from M.G.'s


    This was M.G.’s definition of the award:


    A mutual admiration society where bloggers recognize their peers for writing quality blogs that touched them in some way. The VBAs honor the blogger rather than specific posts. It’s a chance for bloggers to pat themselves on the back like the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences does with the Oscars. Until someone starts giving out Blogscars, the VBAs will have to suffice.
     
    Seven Things about me
    1-Love doing Spa at home.
    2-Like to exercise. I jog every morning unless I'm sick ( notice I did not said love)
    3-Morning drink hot water with lemon slice and a teaspoon of honey cannot function without it.
    4- Like to read Fiction, Romance, Mystery, and Cook books.
    5- Do not like watching to much TV.
    6-Love comfy clothes and sneakers
    7- Like making new friends always.
     
    Here are my nominees
    1-  Estilo Hendonico (Filipa Moreira)
    2-  Chicates (Pia)
    3-  dharapatelo (Dhara P)
    4-  Low budget low cost Nico
    5-  broken eggshell (Mindy)
    6-  Fashionlounge ( Amanda Chic)
    7-  Littlepinkrainboots (Julie)
    8-  birdiethgirl (Birdie)
    9-  trendybloom (charlotte Font)
    10- Queenofallyousee (Shayne)
    11- Anders als Madchen (Isa)
    12- Cailin Place
    13- Milex
    14- Thesimplelifeofrichpeople(Vendy)
    15-Toadroad Fashion(Annie Toadroad)
     
    To my Fashionista just because your name its not on this list it does not mean you do not have an amazing blog.
     
     
    SPECIAL MESSAGE:
    I also will like to Thank Jenna Doeleman of Northernbeauty85 a blogger and a youtube guru. (Ladies and man you should visit her great blog and youtube channel) for her nomination on the Liebster Award even though I do not qualified due to having over 200 followers. I still appreciate Jenna for nominating my blog thanks again.
     
     

    74 comments:

    1. Congratulations on your second one!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congratulations! I just found your blog and am your newest follower on both GFC and bloglovin. In fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful bloglovin posts. I hope you'll do the same.

      Erin

      thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes I did and I follow you back on both thanks for visiting and following.

        Delete
    3. Congratulations on your second nomination..best of luck !
      Thanks for your lovely comment, if you like follow on Bloglovin, Twitter, G+ and Facebook, leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!

      http://www.feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

      ReplyDelete
    4. congratz about the award and thank you so much about nominating me (: it's really nice of you. xx

      http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Congratulations!!!Best of Luck :)
      Let's follow each other on GFC and Pinterest? Just let me know!
      Beijos, Ana

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks and yes will definitely will follow by all.

        Delete
    6. congratulations ! would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin ...I'll follow back


      ciao ave

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Following you by bloglovin and gfc thank for visiting.

        Delete
    7. Congrats!

      New follower :)

      Michelle

      mash-elle.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Congratulation two your second nomination.

      On some points about you I can find myself.
      I really like exercise. I drink every morning hot water with lemon and I do not watching to much TV. ;)

      Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
      Very impressive that you jog every morning!

      Have a great day,
      -Kati

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Its my moment to get my thoughts together.

        Delete
    10. Congratulations for your Second award baby <3
      Xxx

      Carolina

      www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Great post and congratulations!
      Fashion Ganache.
      http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. congratulations jackie =)

      http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

      ReplyDelete
    13. u defintly have a lovely blog.. :)
      congrats again..
      i have to post for the nomination you did last time, i havent forgotton it.. just everything is so messed up...


      kissees
      www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks doll sire when you have the time

        Delete
    14. That's a great news girl. Congratulations

      Lots of Love
      Kisses
      Ewelina
      xxx
      chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. Thank you for the nomination Jackie:D I have nominated you for the liebster award and I would love for you to check it out:) http://toadroadfashion.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-liebster-award.html
      - From Annie ToadRoad
      toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You welcome- and thank you but I do not think I qualified due to having over 200 followers

        Delete
    16. Thank u so much dear!!!!



      http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/07/get-your-overalls.html

      ReplyDelete
    17. Congrats Jackie.... super blog!!!!!
      Kisses

      ReplyDelete
    18. Congrats on getting nominated twice! You totally deserve it :) And thank you so much for nominating me!

      ReplyDelete
    19. Congratulation dear! Nice blog, i follow you on google+ and bloglovin, i hope you follow me back!
      Kiss!

      Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks doll will visit a and follow
        back

        Delete
    20. congrats again jackie! and thanks for nominating me :)

      ReplyDelete
    21. Congratulations on your award. I also don't like watching TV. Kisses!

      galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank doll cool we have something in common. :-)

        Delete
    22. Congratulations on your award! You deserve it! Loved learning a few more things about you!

      Rebecca
      www.winnipegstyle.ca

      ReplyDelete
    23. Congrats on you 2nd time and thank you for nominating me!!

      I love exercise too and I run pretty much every morning as well! haha, I love being in comfy clothes. If I have nowhere to go, I will just stay in my sports clothes/ pjs all day hehe

      http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Now you talking..and you welcome doll you deserve it.

        Delete
    24. congrats! ;)
      xx

      http://losaway.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    25. interested in following each other via GFC?
      I will follow you back.
      http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sure following you by google and bloglovin

        Delete
    26. Wuau, Congratulation two your second nomination.kiss
      Sara

      ReplyDelete
    27. Great post ^-^ I like making new friends too! =^-^=

      apieceofmi.blogspot.com

      - kat

      ReplyDelete
    28. Congratulations jackie for the award. And i can totally understand the not Loving the jogging part. I hate exercise,gym but i cannot exercise more then 25 minute :/ great post btw keep up the good work :)

      www.glittergossip.com

      ReplyDelete
    29. Morning Jackie, I hope you will have a fab day!

      ReplyDelete
    30. Great news. Congrats for the award!!!
      Miss Margaret Cruzemark
      http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    31. Congrats for the 2nd time! Love the blog :)

      -Jessica
      www.thewaytomyhart.com

      ReplyDelete

    Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
    Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

    DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

    XO
    Jackie Harrison