Wednesday, July 31, 2013

YOU COULD ALSO COOK LIKE A CHEF

Hey Ladies, by now you should know I love to cook and try recipes to share with friends and family or anyone who will like to try my cooking. To me the Kitchen its the heart of a home. Why not put it to use and try to impress how good you could be in the kitchen it takes a little of this and a little of that. In this case I will be sharing a recipes that is from Giada del Laurentis Foodnetwork Cook, Cook Book Author ,Entrepreneur, Wife and Mother, Who by the way I love when she first came out and cook authentic Italian food with a twist of her own. That its exactly what you do to a recipe you make it your own by adding your own twist to it. The recipe I will be sharing its call Pizza Iola yes that's the name I made few little changes to it and it did not disappoint anyone so far.

To make the Pizza Iola you will need:

1 package of pork chop (depending how many guest you cooking for the package I use had six pork chop)
1 can 28 ounce of  Dice Tomatoes
1/2 of Medium Onion slice ( could use the whole onion if you and your guest like onions it wont change the flavor of the dish )
1/4 teaspoon Red Crush Peppers ( more if you like your meal very spicy)
1  Fresh Rosemary sprigs chopped
1/4 cup of a good Olive Oil (you could also use vegetable oil)
Salt and pepper to taste.
1 teaspoon of dry oregano
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
6-8 tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
 
INGREDIENTS 


 Fried the Pork chop in Olive oil or Vegetable oil.


Chopped Rosemary


Just like this


  Mix in Rosemary with Oregano and Italian Seasoning 

1/2 of  medium onion Slice and 1/4 teaspoon of red crush pepper

Sautéed onion until translucent add 1/4 teaspoon of red crush pepper

Add 1/2 of 1 can of 28 ounce of Dice Tomatoes

Place Pork Chop in the sauce
Add the remaining Sauce
The chopped rosemary, dry oregano and dry Italian seasoning
6-8 tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until pork chops are tender


This is the final result
Serve with steam rice
and
Sautéed Garlic Spinach

 


Yummy!!
BEAUTIFY THE PLATE 
Note: Red crush pepper its optional if you do not like spice no need to add.
 
 
Fashionista let me know if you decide to try it out and if you have any question feel free to ask.

70 comments:

  1. Mmmmhhh my babe, I think it's super delicious *-*
    Wanna try it!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look delicious definitly gonna try it with lamb chops for dinner :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks amazing. I need to try it. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a really great, and helpfull blog!!
    Maybe would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and Gfc?
    kiss :*
    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I'm so hungry right now and I can almost smell it! I'll give it a try for sure!
    kisses doll!
    Mary

    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll let me know if you like it.

      Delete
  6. For sure i will try this Out. This is absolutlly me Taste. Thank you for your recipe
    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not me...I would never be a chef, I'm crap at cooking :P

    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page
    PS. New post on my blog, what do u think of my new Oasap beach dress ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think that I can. I can eat almost everything but I can cook nothing!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me its not that hard once you start you going to want to explore your inner chef.

      Delete
    2. I wish Jackie...I am such a mess in the kitchen. Disaster!

      Delete
  9. Que buena pinta tiene este plato!!!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... like a chef, super delicious!!!!
    Tnx for sharing honey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So yummmyyyy :-)

    I love food ahah :-P

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks so delicious! I want to try!

    www.rcsoatl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy. I love pork chop. I'ts wonderful. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. I try this recipe with chicken jackie if you have time check my new post thax

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice recipe :) I just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out. Follow for a follow on GFC and bloglovin? :)

    choosfashion.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9066911

    ReplyDelete
  16. yummy...jackie this make me so hungry
    xoxo
    happy day

    NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You semm like a very good cook!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pizzaiola is one of my fav way to cook meat!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome photos I cannot wait to try this. I am not much of a cooker but I think I can pull it off with this! Thanks so much! Can't wait to read your next post!
    xx
    http://janicethitran.com (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you new visitor will visit your blog.

      Delete
  20. Delicious recipe, i think i would try it with chicken.

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it let me know how it comes out.

      Delete
  21. Hello, congratulations by blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi sweety, I also love to cook, I will have to make a vegetarian version of this...sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes try it with eggplant I bet it will be delicious.

      Delete
  23. OHHH this makes me very hungry! I think the eggplant version of this would taste delicious!!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am hungry now, could eat the whole thing actually. Looks delicious.

    Naaj xx
    http://naajronaslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. It looks delightful Jackie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the recipe. This might just be tomorrow's dinner!

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The food look so yummy (: you're such so good in cooking. xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my god this looks so good!! I'm hungry nowww ♥

    Bella / everythingaboutbella

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks soooooooo good!!!
    Bjs, ANa

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG!!! ur a gr8 cook tooo...
    well how much time did you take to prepare this yumm food....
    plese some veg recipe next tim...
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to come up with vegi recipe--it take to prep this recipe 15--30 for cooking total 45 min.

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison