Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TOP TEN BEAUTY PRODUCTS TAG

Hello my Fashionista I been Tag by the lovely Blogger  Aimee link  http://littlelotusblossom28.blogspot.com/. who by the way has a great blog you should all check it out. This is different I been tag before same day as a matter of fact by Dhara P. of DharaPatelio  who also have an interesting blog. I answer my question on her comment box they are more personal level question if you want to read and get to know me a little more you need to visit  blog.http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com
I have read this tag in other blogger post but this its my first talking about my Top Ten Beauty Products.
Special Note:Feel free to share what you like since I'm not going to tag no one you could give me your top ten beauty products answers in the comment box.
 
 
 
1- Eco Tools-The followers who has been with me for a while know how much I love this product for there durability and not animal tested.
 
2- Loreal 165 lipstick the color the moisture what else can I said love the product.
 
3- New Maybelline baby lips 8 hours of moisture great color choices.
 
4- Revlon Lash Potion Mascara love hour it extend the lashes to the maximum.
 
5- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, love the color and how it blend perfect.
 
6- Loreal Magic New Liquid Powder Foundation makes you look flawless and it blend so well no one notice if you have it on or not.
 
7-Mac liquid eyeliner great for the cat eyes look easy to apply.
 
8- Urban Decay Makeup Mist Spray keep my makeup in place at all time.
 
9- Nars Orgasm blush love the color cannot be with out.
 
10- Naked Basic Eye Palette by Urban Decay, love the color you could do so many combination and it does not look to much.
 
Ladies what do you thing about my Top Ten Beauty Products Tag?

 

 

53 comments:

  1. This is a great list. I really like the Nars Blush and the Naked Palette by Urban Decay
    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nars blush its amazing naked I cannot be without

      Delete
  2. Una bella lista piena di ottimi prodotti!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/08/shopping-time-on-persunmall.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naked Eye pallet- I think I'm addicted to it. I love the colors. I use 3 for my daily make-up and the rest for the night out. I will be definitely buying more. MAC is my other addiction so I love most of their products well the ones I have at home. I didn't try the rest of products from your list

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me very addicted everytime comes close to running out I run to purchase another.


      Delete
  4. Great Products!! It's a very complete list!

    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love many of that products =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so beautiful list jackie !!!!!!!!!!
    all things are really adorable can't choice few

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks new visitor will visit your blog.

      Delete
  8. Great work hun"!
    keep going on.. 3 and 8 are my favorites!

    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.de/2013/08/leolook-feat-white-pants.html
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are certainly a fan of high budget make ups , i like that , make up should always be a high quality & great products ,
    i love naked eye pallet , i used it before & loved it so much ,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vary within my budget like trying all types but high end its always better quality.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    Love this list as it gives me inspiration of what to try next!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should even though you do not need it.

      Delete
  11. Man, I keep hearing about the Revlon Lash Potion Mascara. I have got to get my butt in gear and try that stuff out!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northernbeauty856.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should and do a video about it on your youtube channel.

      Delete
  12. nice list of products
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great reviews and tips on these beauty products. I love your roll of beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the L'Oreal lipstick and Urban Decay Palette. I love Lancome, Clinique, Bobbi Brown and Rimmel products

    Naaj xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful list of products, wonderful as always your post, kisses dear:-)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi my sweet fashionista! I know some products! In this period I love L'oreal products, like Magic New Liquid Powder Foundation
    Kisses!
    The diary of a fashion apprentice

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love loreal nude bb magique and loreal vat magique and love Divage mascara and Divage Mat nail colour polish
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks darling, you are very nice, an big kiss:-)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! I've actually have not tried any of these products! I do have a Maybelline Babylips in Peach Kiss but it's not apart of their new neon line. Will try out a few. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison