Thursday, September 5, 2013

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HAIR

Do you ever wonder how to get the healthy hair you had as a child.
 
How we get more bad hair days
than good?
 
 No more bad Hair Days!
We do not look forward to getting up spending to much time with our hair.
 
For shining and pretty hair 
 
We need to spend time in taking care of it and less time styling it.
 
 
Thank You Mom for this
homemade treatment
This was my mom method
In treating my locks.
 
In giving me shine
without harsh chemical
when I was a child.
I still use till this day.
Recipe for homemade hair mask.
Cover hair completely with Mayonnaise.
Wrap in aluminum foil or Saran wrap.
Leave for 30 minutes.
Rinse well with tepid water
 than warm.
and Shampoo and condition as usual.
Making sure it does not have smell or Mayo residue.
Do twice a month you will see a big difference
It contains oil and egg both great for hair.
 
 
Below are products that I love and work
very well and hopefully these tips and products
will work for you.
 
Tresemme Dry Shampoo
Great for in between days
when hair its not wash. 
 It gets rid of oil
and
 revive your locks
it gives volume and help
maintain color if you dye your hair.
 
L'Oreal Total Repair
 
It leaves your hair with less static it controls the frizz
made my hair more manageable and added some
shine and life both shampoo and
conditioner work very well.
They also have 4 others
with different treatment
need to find what works
for your hair.
 
Here its the result
What you think?
Will you use it?
 
L'OREAL Mask
This its not for everyday use and its great
for very damage hair.
I use it to stop any further damage
from sun, pool and beach.
once a month it works
for me
you could do once a week
depending in how damage its
your hair.
 
Here its the result
Makes hair stronger less breakage.
Tip: Do you know drying
hair with paper towels
is great to prevent frizz. 
 
 
These are my products for styling
it minimize damage from
styling tools.
Keratin Complex
Helps hair shine and
get stronger.
Apply a dime size to hair
before styling.
works great combine with Argan Oil.
 
Chi Keratin Mist
I spray on my hair when its
wet to get my hair ready
to use styling tools.
I always let hair air dry until its damp
not fully wet.
Product works
 great when blow drying
or using flat, curling iron.
 
Final Step
After styling
Apply a drop of
Chi silk infusion oil.
Give an extra shine
you look like you
went to the salon.
 
Tips:
By Dr, Lipman
Deep treat hair with extra
virgin coconut oil
Apply a couple of
Tablespoon to dry hair
leave on for 20 minutes
than shampoo.
 
or
 
To add shine to your locks
Dilute 1/3 cup of vinegar
in four cups of water
and pour it over
your hair
after shampooing.
Leave it in for few seconds
than rinse.
 
  We always feel great
when our hair
looks great.
 
Ladies don't you agree?
 
 
 
 
I have a board on Pinterest call It's All About The Hair
with tips and hair style you welcome to follow.

105 comments:

  1. Great post Jackie! You look amazing :)

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/09/perfect-moments.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great!!!

    Kiss

    Shan
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great post! I just loved it. Im also very worry about my hair, and to keep it healthy so thanks for your tips! :)
    ¡Sigue así guapa! :)
    Follow if u like:
    BLOG: www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es
    SHOP: www.visualcentermadhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair really looks rich and full, I love the products you have mentioned here, Especially the Mayo!!! Goodness!!! I never knew the mayo in my fridge that i spread on my bread and salad could do wonders. Whao! Wow.. Honestly,this is my first time hearing this,now i know. I learn new things from your blog every time i visit. Thanks sweets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie yes it does work try it just make sure you shampoo twice

      Delete
  5. i never use mayonnaise on my hairs , because i always scared how i take this off from my hairs , your hairs look lovely and healthy !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not that hard after it does it job just need to shampoo twice trust me twice.

      Delete
  6. Love the hair ahah
    Kisses
    http://byschmith.blogspot.pt/2013/09/o-comeco.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shiny hair doll..... I hate to eat mayo, but I'll try to put in my hair..... It was a busy week, I am sorry for not being here.....
    kisses
    Mary
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for suggesting these products!

    Today on the blog, the new Jijil collection… let me know what u think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice...I like your blog:D
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets
    antoofortique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post Jackie!! And you definitely have stunning hair! I might want to try the Chi styling products!
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic post Girl!! Love all the tip :)
    Bjs, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post and i love the last pic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post Jackie.... great tips and the last pic is amazing!!!!!
    Kisses doll!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely tips and post, I totally need help on my hair. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your hair girl. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you new visitor will visit your blog

      Delete
  16. Hi Jackie! Your hair is so nice - and wow, my mom does the same mayo routine with her hair as well! o.o She puts an extra egg in, though. Even though she dyes it from time to time (to cover her roots), it still looks and feels so shiny. *u*

    Thanks for the info on the other hair products! The L'oreal hair mask looks really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am going try Mayonnaise mask soon :) Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  18. The final result is great!


    Fashion blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really interesting. I will try the mayo hair cure asap!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to try that dry shampoo! Your hair looks amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tips, your hair looks gorgeous. I have heard great things about using mayo on your hair, my mum also told me to use beer too! Crazy mums haha.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes beer its good to Mom have odd remedy but it does work.

      Delete
  22. I didn't know about the mayonnaise, I going to try it!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'll try to make this mask with mayonnaise. Thanks for the tip. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

    I never thought about putting mayonnaise on my hair but it sounds like a great idea. I'll definitely try it :)

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  25. I totally agree! I'm obsessed with hair treatments, thanks so much for your post!

    xxx

    sassyssparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful haircut =)


    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great product

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post! And thanks for the comment on my award post, although I don't think you noticed, but I nominated you, too!
    I'd love to get to know you better through this!

    xx
    <(")
    Hoda

    ReplyDelete
  29. thats awesome, i never thought to use mayo!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. The effect of the L'Oreal hair mask is amazing! Your hair looks great :)
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. your hair looks great!
    great post;)
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for sharing, there are so many good tips here. I'm going to try that L'Oreal mask, I've been looking for a product like that.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. love your hair, i style my hair very rare (
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I need to do the mayo treatment, sounds easy so why not? :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it doll let me know if it works for you

      Delete
  35. perfect Stature

    http://fiilgirl.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh wow i need some of these since my hair is so damaged from years of bleaching and coloring <3 thanks!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. U have such a great hair!!! And the mayonnaise sounds great :D
    I still havent tried the dry shampoo... really have to!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. you seems to have a great day with your hair~ hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have the hair very dry, i didn't know you could use mayonnaise, i am not going to safe, thank you for all the information is a beautiful post, as always, but that beautiful that are you Jackie , a kiss and see you soon
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  40. I never hear about this mask, but it must be the easiest & the cheapest hair mask I ever did. Thx for the great tip:-)

    Have a great weekend
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for the tip Jackie!! X

    ReplyDelete
  42. I always like to use oil for my hair. Maybe I'll try the mayoniase too. Nice tips!

    http://fashionwasmysecondlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll if you do let me know how it work for you

      Delete
  43. i have the dry shampoo but i haven't really used it, i'll have to give some of these things a try!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Totally missed this post! I went to walmart looking for a dry shampoo yesterday & purchased the Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo but I was so going to get the Tresemme one but they fine, breakage prone one. Maybe I'll pick up after I finish my Suave dry shampoo bottle. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont be disappointed maybe do review on youtube

      Delete
  45. Never thought of the mayo one before! May have to give that a go. Thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison