Monday, September 9, 2013

THIRD ITS A CHARM NOMINATED FOR VERSATILE AWARD


I will like to share that this its my third time nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Let me   take a moment to thank all my Fashionistas for there support and all there sweet comments. I especially need to thank JooJoo Azad for her nomination really appreciate it and for all who do not know JooJoo Azad here its her link to her  amazing blog . http://joojoo-blog.blogspot.com take a moment and visit.

If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award

Here its how it works


 Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. 
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award 
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

  • The definition of Versatile Blogger Award from M.G.'s

    This was M.G.’s definition of the award:

    A mutual admiration society where bloggers recognize their peers for writing quality blogs that touched them in some way. The VBAs honor the blogger rather than specific posts. It’s a chance for bloggers to pat themselves on the back like the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences does with the Oscars. Until someone starts giving out Blogscars, the VBAs will have to suffice.
     
    Seven Things about Me
     
    1- Very Private Person.
    2- Love Life.
    3- I enjoy running to clear my mind
    4- Honest friend
    5- Do not like to be treated with dishonest.
    6- Love to play with makeup and products.
    7- Keep it real at all  time.
     
     
    Here are my 15 Nominees for Versatile Award
     
    1-Jannat Bhullar
    2-Ana in Style
    3-NaaJ Rona
    4-Carmy1978
    5-Kim Bim
    6-The Indian Savage
    7-Le Passioni di Sara
    8-Nicky mywishstyle
    9-Subha Rose
    10-Veronica Vannini
    11-Rowena from Rolala Loves
    12-Almost Stylish
    13=DharaPatelio
    14-Eline Blaise
    15-Frills and Thrills
     
    Congratulation to all the nominee hope you able to follow the torch to others bloggers.

    Special Note: To All My Fashionista if you do not see your blog on the list it does not mean you do not have an amazing blog trust me you do continue expressing your sense of style we all love to read.

    ATTENTION: I was also nominated for the Liebster Award wish even though I do not qualified due to the amount of followers I  have. I always show my appreciation to the person who nominated me. The person name its Franco Gacos her amazing blog which you all will find interesting its http://francegdiversified.blogspot.com also known Phases-Faces-Dishes-Places. Thank you once again Franco Gacos and ladies make time to visit her blog.  Also on same day was nominated by a blogger who keeps you reading as well Delicious words by Siauliar link known as  http://vysniubomba.blogspot.com  stop by and said hello. Thank you once again ladies.
     

    89 comments:

    1. Third time nomination, congratulation you deserve it. You do such a great job

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks sweetie thank you for always being my true follower.

        Delete
    2. Hi Jackie, congrats on this lovely award, well done, so great to learn more about you, I am also a private person who appreciates honesty, thanks for the wonderful nomination, you are so sweet!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you for your kind words and support.

        Delete
    3. Congrats dear, your blog is great!



      http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/daily-looks15.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. Morning babes, Congrats on your award,You know you have a super interesting blog.. Wow!!! Thank you so much sweetie am so over the Moon that you nominated me. I am sure replying to this nomination in my next post.Thank you, Thank you!!!
      Kisses...

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you very much dear! I'm honored to be in your selection! you're so cute!
      Again many thanks! Big Kiss!!
      Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Very kind you deserve it as well great blog.

        Delete
    6. Yay! Congrats Jackie, 3 times and counting! Keep up the great work with your fabulous blog!

      Sofia

      Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congratulation on being nominated for this award for the third time! You deserve it!

      allthingsglitterandbeauty

      ReplyDelete
    8. Congrats Jackie, you so rightfully deserve it. Nice to know more about you.

      Thank you so much for the nomination Jackie, really appreciate it. Much love

      Naaj xx

      ReplyDelete
    9. ohh <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I'm very excited for this award, it's a honor for me.
      And CONGRATULATION Jackie! You're very sweet and fashionista!!!
      Kisses

      The diary of a fashion apprentice

      ReplyDelete
    10. But thanks, that beautiful thought that you had to give the prize to my blog, I'm honored, I can just prepare the dedicated post, thanks dear, a big kiss
      Sara

      ReplyDelete
    11. CONGRATULATIONS my dear friend!!! You deserve!!! All of us enjoy a lot reading your daily post!!

      Congratulations to all the nominees. Keep doing so good!!!
      Have a great Monday dear!! Big kisses and hugs!! ;))

      Lady Trends
      http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hello dear! Thanks for promoting my blog! You definitely deserve all those awards! :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. Thank you so much Girl!! and congrats, you deserve!!
      Bjs, Ana

      ReplyDelete
    14. This is great! Congrats :)
      xoxo

      novelstyle.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. Thank you so much for nominating me! I will start as soon as I can! xxx

      ReplyDelete
    16. Congratulations on your award. You deserve it. Kisses!

      galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

      ReplyDelete
    17. buon inizio settimana (: Reb, xoxo.

      * Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post dedicato
      a un outfit, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
      http://www.toprebel.com/2013/09/4-passi-in-centro-con-le-mie-esparock.html

      ReplyDelete
    18. THanks a loooooot!!!!! I am honored! happy to have followers like you, I am follow you with pleasure too!
      ciao and a big kiss!
      Nicky

      ReplyDelete
    19. Congrats Jackie on being nominated for this award for the third time! You have a lovely blog and you are a beautiful person!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    20. lovely post! Looking forward to reading your next post.


      xoxo;
      Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

      ReplyDelete
    21. i love to read some of your "about me"! congrats for the award <3

      Letters To Juliet

      ReplyDelete
    22. good to know about you lovely post

      ReplyDelete
    23. Congratulations Jackie! You and your blog are awesome so it's well deserved! I'm with you on keeping it real and being honest :) Thank you so much for sharing the love! I really appreciate and I'm so honored to be in such wonderful company!

      Rowena @ rolala loves

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks doll for your kind words and you deserve it as well.
        http://tifi11.blogspot.com

        Delete
    24. congrats on getting the award girl! :D new post is up!

      ReplyDelete
    25. Well done girl! You deserve it, been loving your blog so glad I started following you :) thanks for all your support on my new blog too :D it's really appreciated xxxxx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks doll I really do enjoy reading your blog

        Delete
    26. Wow! me ha encantado tu entrada y también tu blog! Me pasaré por aquí con más frecuencia ^^

      Muchos besos

      http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7136165

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you new visitor will visit your blog

        Delete
    27. awww what a nice surpreise, thanks for this award :*

      ReplyDelete
    28. Congratulations!

      http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

      ReplyDelete
    29. Congrats on your third time nomination!! And thank you for nominating me!! :D
      http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    30. congratulations =)

      http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

      ReplyDelete
    31. Thanks sweetie I do enjoy reading your blog.

      ReplyDelete
    32. Congratz about the award (: you totally deserve it and you're such a nice person. x

      http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    33. Congrats to the nomination! You deserve it!

      XO,
      http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    34. Thanks SO MUCH for the nomination! I'll see when I get round to it!

      Have a great day,
      -Kati

      P.S.: Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post!

      ReplyDelete
    35. Good to know more about you, Thanks for the nomination :)

      ReplyDelete
    36. congrats!!!


      Avete mai sentito il profumo del....Salento? http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/profumo-di-salentum/

      Grazie
      Mari

      ReplyDelete
    37. Congrats Jackie. It's great to receive such a great news. Well done

      Love
      Ewelina
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    38. congrats jackie , thank you so much for nominating me !!!!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    39. Hooray! c; I'm so glad you did it! Your blog is so lovely you def. deserve it!
      And it's so interesting that you are a private person--usually bloggers are very public about their lives--I guess that's what makes you such a unique blogger! Much love!

      xx
      <(") Hoda

      P.S. Today is my blog's one month birthday so I've teamed up with a vintage store to give you a discount! Check it out! c;
      www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes it took a lot of thought before setting my blog and putting myself out there. Thanks sweetie did check out your blog

        Delete
    40. Thanks again for tagging me Jackie! I've already doe this on my blog a couple times so I decided to do it here X)
      1. I was born in New York
      2. I live in Texas now
      3. I am obsessed with Machine Gun Kelly
      4. I LOVE music
      5. I love to party and dance X)
      6. I also quite obsessed with makeup, hair and fashion
      7. I am always looking for fun
      http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
    Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

    DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

    XO
    Jackie Harrison