Tuesday, September 10, 2013

THIS OR THAT BEAUTY TAG

 
Image from Tumblr.

MAKEUP

1-Blush or Brown: I have to said blush
2-Lipgloss or Lipstick: both like adding shine to my lip
3- Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara definitely
4- Foundation or Concealer- Foundation
5-Natural or color eye shadow- both depend in what my outfit its for the day
6-Press or loose eye shadow- both
7-Brush or sponge- Brush

 
 
 
NAILS
 
1-OPI or Chinaglaze: OPI
2-Long or Short: Short
3-Acrylic or Natural: Natural
4-Bright or Dark: Both
5-Flower or No Flower: No Flower
 






 
 
PERFUME
 
1- Perfume or Body Splash: Body Splash
2- Lotion or Body Butter- Like to use both
3- Body Wash or Soap- Body wash
4-Lush or other- Lush why not
 

 
FASHION
 
1-Jeans or Sweat pants: Both
2-Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve: depend on the season
3-Dress or Skirt: Both I like fashion why pick one
4- Scarfs or Hat: Both like them both I have a nice collection of both.
5-Studs or Dangling earring: Stud for everyday use and Dangling for occasions
6-Necklace or Bracelet: Necklace love them
7-Heels or Flat: Both like my heel because I'm short like my flat for comfy days.
8-Cowboy boots or Riding Boots: Riding boots
9- Jackets or Hoodies: Jacket
10-Forever21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever21
 
 
 
HAIR
 
1-Curly or Straight: Both like some days with curly hair or sometime straight depending on my mood.
2-Bun or Pony Tail- Both depending what I will like to do for that day.
3-Bobby pins or Butterfly clip: Depending on the hair style I have to pick both 
4-Hairspray or Gel: Neither I do not like to use Hairspray or gel in my hair.
5-Long or Short: Short easier to manage
6-Dark or Light: In between for me not to dark or light.
7-Side swept or Full bang: Side Swept
8- Up or down:  I will prefer down
 
RANDOM 
 
1-Rain or Shine: Shine
2-Summer or Winter: Summer
3-Fall or Spring: Spring
4-Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
 
I am Tagging
Chic with the Least
Stylishinlove
Pinkoolaid
dot dot dot
Effortless Lady
Fabulous Petite
Fashion Fairy
Joo Joo Azad
Little Lotus Blossom
lowbudget-lowcost by Nico
 
Who ever will like to answer beauty question above you welcome to do so Fashionista.
Note: All images from google search except for the first one its tumblr.
 



 

90 comments:

  1. yoohooo...vanilla lover here too!! these are such cute posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers, even I like OPI polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good questions and great answers
    I like OPI polish
    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely TAG! I agree ;)
    in particulary Winter/Summer: SUMMER!!!!! jajajajja
    Kisses sweetie
    The diary of a fashion apprentice

    ReplyDelete
  5. with the make up- I think I use it all. Foundation, concealer, mineral powder, bronzer, blush, eye pencil, eye shadows and mascara. Great post, getting o know more about ya.

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Opi Nail varnish and love your blog xx Thanks for the great post xx


    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That good answers Jackie, great post as always, kisses
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely answers Jackie... great post!!!
    Tnx for your nice comment on my blog :D!!!
    Kisses my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear, this was such a fun post, I loved reading your choices, mine would be quite similar, I may just borrow this great tag if thats okay with you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for tagging me. So happy
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this tag and your answers are great!♥:) I think I'd choose straight hair, beacuse I have naturally wavy hair and it's so difficult to style it during rainy months:/

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice! Really thanks for the tag!


    New post on Fashion Blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/new-in-my-closet.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I also did this tag...so much of fun! loved ur answers,do check out mine on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun post ,
    i prefer lip stick , blush , eye liner , concealer ,
    all of the above are my daily beauty routines ,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really enjoyed this post!!!!

    Give away on my blog!

    www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool tag!
    P.S. Thank you for commenting my blog!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This and that. No question about it. Great choices.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you new visitor will visit your blog.

      Delete
  19. I love summer and spring too. Are the perfect seasons to me. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohh nice answer :D

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Buen post!!Geniales respuestas.
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  22. te sigo via bloglovin querida! Gracias por pasar por mi blog^^

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7136165

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for tagging me!! Ill let you know when the post is up! :)
    Ams
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing post =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. you basically answered everything how I would!!!! :D

    xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the tag Jackie, you are such a sweet and beautiful fashionista!! Great post!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great choices, no doubt about it. I like stuff as such. Gives us insight of the person behind the blog. Happy Tuesday !


    Xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. dark or light = both! hair highlights ^^ :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    I mostly would have picked the same!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your blog is so interesting.
    Thanks for sharing this post.
    Looking for new posts.
    Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. tubes, jars, vials - I love it all)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice tag! Lovely to get to know you better :)
    We have a lot in common! xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. summer and vanilla :)

    nice post!

    pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Summer..always :) Love the tag!!
    Bjs, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  35. That's such a cool tag, might do it myself :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great tag, LOve tags,get to know more the person!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a fun tag! Some similarities; I would choose blush over brown, mascara over eyeliner (love both though), short natural nails over long acrylic, forever 21 anytime over charlotte! Perfume splash; (a recommendation;Tease by Victoria Secret smells so delicious! It's a black square bottle with a hot pink pump.) I also prefer my hair down. (:

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison