Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FOR THE GIRL IN A RUSH BEAUTY TRICKS

 
 
This its for all of us who sometimes we miss hearing the alarm or we have a moment we need
to run out the door with no time to apply our makeup in the way we are accustom to do.
I hope these beauty tricks help once again from my favorite People Style Watch Magazine.
 
 
1- USE MASCARA AS EYELINER: Mascara can be dual-purpose, says Mally Roncal, President of Mally Beauty after using it on lashes hold the wand vertically, and dot it between lashes, Blend with a cotton swab if needed.
 
2-SAVE TIME BLOW-DRYING: Don't blow-dry hair in the bathroom right after you shower; The humidity works against you, making the process take longer, says Doug Di Canio, lead stylist at Blow Dry Bar, Instead, go to a cooler, moisture-free place like your bedroom, living room or wherever you have a mirror and an outlet.
 
3- MATCH LIPS & CHEEKS: A multi tasking cream in a rosy shade takes the guesswork out of choosing complementary colors and works on most skin tones. On cheeks, it immediately makes your skin look refreshed and healthy, says Bobbi Brown, founder and CCO of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, On lips, it gives the perfect amount of natural-looking color.
 
4-SKIP THE MAKEUP BRUSHES (TIPS FROM STAFF): "In a pinch, I apply eyes shadow blush and concealer with the pads of my fingers, it's easy to blend them, and it saves me a couple of minutes Senior Beauty Editor Tomoko Takeda Canel.
 
5-MAKE YOUR GO-TO LIPSTICK SHADES: When you need to get out of the door quickly knowing what colors look good on you makes all the difference, says Monahan two to keep on hand a neutral (example rose or pinky-beige) and a bolder shade (burgundy or deep pink) Keep them accessible so that you're prepared for any occasion.
 
6-STAY ORGANIZED: "Rummaging for products wastes time. Use a makeup box that has divider or use divider to separate makeup in a drawer Heather Viggiani editorial assistant divide her makeup in three sections eyes, lips and skin, she also put makeup brushes in a cup so they're always within easy reach."
 
7-GET GORGEOUS TEXTURE OVERNIGHT: Start styling your hair in the evening, before bedtime. Spritz just-shampooed or even dry strands with a texturizing spray and blast hair with a dryer for a few seconds. Then do either a thick side braid or two low pigtail braids, says celeb stylish Adir Abergel, by the time you wake up your hair will have natural-looking wavy texture all over.
 
8-MIX TOGETHER YOUR SKIN CARE AND MAKEUP: Skip multiple steps by mixing serum, moisturizer, foundation, and liquid bronzer and applying them together all at once, Try combining equal parts in a large soup spoon before you put them on your face, say Blitzer, It won't affect how well each of the products works, she says. You'll shave time off your routine, and your skin will look extra even.
 
9-CURL HAIR FASTER WITH HOT ROLLERS: Compared to using a curling iron and creating waves section by section, hot rollers take a fraction of the time to put in, plus you can do your makeup and get dressed while the rollers cool down says Monahan.
 
10-WHEN IN DOUBT GO WITH TAUPE EYE SHADOW: Not only does it work on most skin tones but you also can use it to fill in your eyebrows and even contour your nose, says Roncal choose a stick formula- it's easiest to apply and blend.
 
So far I put to use numbers 2-3-5-6-9 it works great for me you should let me know if you going to give any of these fast tips a try.
 
 
 



109 comments:

  1. great advice dear jackie
    xoxo
    happy day

    NEW POST!!! NEW POST!!! NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm every Morning in Rush. Great Tipps, i often use lipstick as blush. Taupe eyeshadow is a Perfect shade for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post sweetie..

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/mac-candy-yum-yum-review-and-swatches.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect tips babe! You made my day!

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, I really love this post! I needed these tips.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Kisses
    The diary of Indian Savage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great beauty tricks!!!!!
    Kisses my daer... see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tips!

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you new visitor will visit your blog

      Delete
  10. Me ha encantado este post Jackie!! Geniales consejos.
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. these tips are for me, so helpful .. i am always in ruch.. will try to use mascara as eyeliner..
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will like it. Helpful and for all we know you mom or you know some ot these tips

      Delete
  12. pretty cool. i really love it! <3

    xoxoxo
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely tips! thanks for sharing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips and really time saving. !!!Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these tips, darling. Thanks so much to sharing.
    Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great tips Jackie..I have never used mascara as eyeliner but eyeliner as mascara ;) hehehe...will try this too <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool post, Dear :-)
    http://kinlala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Tips!! number 2 is my favorite :)
    Bjs, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tips!!! Will start using a bunch of these :D

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. The second tip is very useful!

    Federica
    www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. great post and beauty tricks!
    happy day!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great tips. I need to try using mascara as eyeliner and organization is important. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  24. Useful tips!! Thanks for sharing with us!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. i looooooove nina dobrev!

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you for tips ;) its helping~!

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  27. great tips!:)♥ styling my hair before bedtime saves so much time!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice post, thanks for share!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well, these were some really helpful tips! :D

    Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  30. these are great tips, but for example i never blow dry my hair so I don't waste that time, but it's true what it is said there :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. these are some awesome tricks, didn't know all of them! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those are some awesome tips!!! I'm trying to do my hair in the evenings as the advice #7 says you should! but I also wanna make lunch, dinner and blog! days should be longer! don't you think?
    Hey girl... I've been gone for a while but I'm back :) I just wanted to congratulate you for all those followers!!! you are doing an awesome job posting awesome stuff consistently! hopefully I will be able to keep up with your good work.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you back you one of my first follower. I sure do miss your post and your kind words

      Delete
  33. Thanks for sharing Jackie! I'm trying to organize my makeup better. I'm probably going to order somebacrylic drawers to help become more organized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool try to go to Amazon they more reasonable.

      Delete
  34. Great interesting tips Jackie, I definitely making braids after shower and before bed, especially inside the week! I love the natural wavy hair! Organized for make up?? I am trying really hard!!! kisses from Greece doll!
    Mary
    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  35. thanks for the tips! theyre really useful :) i am lovingggg your blog btw! xx

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks new visitor will visit your blog.

      Delete
  36. great tips! thanks a lot Jackie!

    "Le luxe doit être confortable..." http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/il-lusso-deve-comodo-nona-luna/

    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great post, I'll remember these tips.


    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

    and maybe follow if U like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks new visitor will visit your blog.

      Delete
  38. They are nice tips, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for your visit, have a nice evening!

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have been trying to get away from the blow drier. So far I've done a good job at letting me hair air dry instead. (I feel like it's better for hair in general) I've never tried applying all makeup with just my finger. Only my concealer, foundation, bases & maybe lip balm. Hmm, interesting thing to try out sometime. Oh, yes! Taupe is a very nice color to use. Not just when wearing brown clothing but black as well. Nice entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the tips will help thanks doll

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison