Thursday, October 24, 2013

THE ADDICTIVE BLOG AWARD

 
Yes Fashionista,  I got Awarded again but this time its a different award I have never been awarded for its call THE ADDICTIVE BLOG AWARD cool name and I have to take this opportunity to thank Mary Michaela if you do not know by now has a fascinating blog you find it here  http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.com you need visit and read.



Award Rules:
  1. Thank the person awarding you.
  2. Share a little about why you blog and how the journey started.
  3. Paste the blog award on your page.
  4. Nominate 10 other bloggers you feel deserve the award



Questions and Answers:

1- What inspire you to name your blog with its name, what it means to you and which nickname do you sign your blogs post?

The inspiration in naming by blog came from a board I created on Pinterest call beautify yourself.  I drop the name yourself and kept beautify the last four letter come from my pets name tifi change the I for Y.  My blog means I have the opportunity to express my fashion sense, likes and what I enjoy writing. I sign my post Jackie Harrison because I want everyone behind this blog to know its a person who enjoy and appreciate your time you take to read and leave a comment.

2- If the "Blog TV" stopped you in the street and asked you "what is your main Characteristic, depend on other opinion.
Its Kind I guess that its how I'm being proceed by others and I really do not mind because yes I am kind and enjoy being the person I am.

3- What is the element that attracts you to keep blogging?

Knowledge of new items and communicating and sharing with others.

4- What pictures means life to you?


Sunrise I know I'm alive another day and I thank god for it.

5- Favorite word?

Respect

Here are my nominees for The Addictive Blog Award:

1- Express Yourself
2- Fabulous Petite
3-Glam Up Your Lifestyle
4- It's All About Makeup and Beauty (pooja)
5- Kim Bim
6- VFP


Hope you enjoy reading and if you are not on my list and  like to answer these question I will like to know add the answers to the comment box Thanks Fashionistas

77 comments:

  1. Amazing post!
    Your blog is very nice, I like it :)
    Would you like to follow eachother via GFC, facebook, G+ and bloglovin?
    Let me know, then I'll do the same back!
    Kisses!

    Elena, http://ducotedelena.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit sure I will go to your blog now.

      Delete
  2. Wow.... thank you very much my dear Jackie!!!! It's a great award!!!!
    Congrats for the good job on your blog<3!!!!
    Good luck sweetheart!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve you have a fascinating blog and thank you...

      Delete
  3. U always win so many prizes! and u deserve them!
    Come back soon to visit me on…
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! congos once again Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Honey!!!!
    My favorite word is respet too ;)
    Kisses
    The diary of Indian Savage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jackie!!!! You're always so cute dear!!!! It's always a great honor for me!!!!
    Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Big kiss!!!!!!!!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks babes,Will put this up my blog. Love you loads.
    Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say Congrats to you on this award,So sorry about this.Was on the road to pick my kids at school. Congrats babes,you deserve every award sweetie..

      Delete
  8. Thank you, I follow you back via bloglovin!xx
    Elena, http://ducotedelena.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for the award dear! You have a lovely blog :) Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the award!!

    I've always wondered why your blog name was different to your domain and now I know :) So cute ^^

    -----

    Sorry I haven't been dropping by as much, I've been so busy and have been trying to catch up on comments. I shall be more active after this weekend :)

    Amy || Kekidoll xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for responding doll yes different right with the domain name I should had explain that sooner lol

      Delete
  11. Congratulation! You deserve it :-)

    http://kinlala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations my boo, so happy for you!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats dear. Happy for you and yes you deserve to get the addictive award.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologized I did nominated you but did and opps on the title blog name I corrected the issue its definitely you.

      Delete
  14. congrats honey!!! you win win and win ;))))) greattt!!
    alloraaaaaaa…passa a trovarmi oggi ho postato un nuovo articolo “vintage”..eccolo…
    NEW POST: http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/10/24/its-time-for-vintage-thanks-choies/
    FACEBOOKk: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    G+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratz!!!

    Federica
    www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! Excellent answers.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the award. Respect is a beautiful word to be remembered. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such a lovely post dear! Love your answers. Already excited to see your future posts.

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts, a Lifestyle Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations again jackie =) you deserve it!!!!

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on this wonderful achievement sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations:)
    www,femmfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay congrats on the award!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am really glad for learning a little bit more about you, through your answers! Thank you for thanking me, you deserved it!!
    kisses doll
    Love
    Mary
    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me doll glad you could get to know me.

      Delete
  24. Again congratulations, you deserve every award you get! And hopefully you'll be nominated for many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats!!!
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  26. never heard about that award. Congrats xxx

    Have a great weekend
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you this its my first thanks doll.

      Delete
  27. Congrats for the award girl.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison