|SWEATER WEATHER TAG|
I been tag for Sweater Weather Tag by the lovely blogger Eline Blaise thank you. This its a fun tag all about the fall and what we enjoy about it, so read and find out what I enjoy from the Sweater Weather.
1. Favorite candle scent?
Pumpkin scent is has such a delicious smell to it.
2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Lately Coffee since I cannot wake up.
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Collecting leafs with my friends when I was a kid.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winked eyeliner?
Winked eyeliner its a sexy look.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
Sexy Little Thing Noir by Victoria Secret
6. Favorite thanksgiving food?
Its my favorite holiday I will said my stuffing
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Its not uncomfortable cool enough to wear a light jacket or sweater.
8. Most worn sweater?
This one I purchase from Aerie last year Love it.
9. Must-have nail polish for fall?
Bordeaux by Essie
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Football games love to go watch them at the stadium.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny Jeans like the look with riders boots or booties.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Like them both
13. Is Pumpkin Spice Latte worth the hype?
For me its worth it I love anything that has pumpkin flavor in it especially now.
14. Favorite fall tv show?
I'm not a big tv person but I got caught on to betrayal love it also The Originals.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Boys of summer by Don Hanley its an 80's song love it every time summer comes to the end you hear it from September till Nov on the radio station all though out NYC.
Special Message: I was nominated for the Liebster award from the lovely blogger Bipasha C. here its her link http://uniquebeautyindia.blogspot.com wanted to show my appreciation for considering my blog even though I do not qualified due to having over 200 followers. Thanks again Bipasha C.
Note: You are welcome to answer all or any question you like from this list on comment below you all been tag Fashionistas.