Monday, January 13, 2014

HOW I MAINTAIN A WELL BALANCE SKIN WITH HOME PRODUCTS

There its all type of products sold in drugstore and makeup store that promise the world. I guess it  will work temporary than your skin get used to it and you do not see result, do not take me wrong there its products that work and are great for the skin but sometime we need to look in our own pantry and see what natural ways we could enhance the skin and balance it without to much chemicals.

On my previous post about Makeup Does Wonders No Matter The Price you could read here. I read so many comments by the way thank you for all the kind words and input,  there were plenty of you stating Jackie you have flawless skin well ladies this its my secret share with you in order to have flawless and balance skin this its How I Maintain A Well Balance Skin With Home Products. I do have pimples here and there especially during the time of the month keeping it honest here no one its perfect we all have our own flaws and we just find way to balance it and be happy with it. Flaws makes us who we are and as long as we do not have a problem being who we are that's what counts beautiful start within and it shows to the eye of the beholder.

These are the products I use individually and sometimes together making a mask.

MILK


Beside being a great source of calcium 
amazing for your bones and teeth also great for the skin.
Apply to clean skin with a cotton ball cold leave on for 15 to 20 minutes
 and
rinse with warm water.
Benefits
Prevent Premature aging
Nourish and Soften Skin
Tip for hands: Warm a bowl of milk place hand leave for 20 minutes or more
it nourish and make hand smooth also diminish dark spot.

Note: Do not use spoil milk.
 PLAIN YOGURT
Healthy for eating and great skin lightener.
Place yogurt like a mask to clean face leave on for 30 minutes
rinse with cool water
Apply your favorite moisturizer after.
Benefits
Tighten skin pores
Help fight free radical properties that cause the skin to age
Prevent anti aging
Tip: To help lighting your skin add 3-4 drops of lemon
make sure you not going out to the sun afterwards or do this at night.

Note: Add honey use as a moisturize mask.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Great for acne prevention and slow down metabolism.
Pour 1 part of Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Parts of Filter water
 more water if you have sensitive skin.
Apply to clean face with a cotton ball
let it dry before applying moisturizer.
Note: The smell its strong use on days you do not
go to work or have a date.
Benefits
Rich in natural alpha hydroxyl acid
Balance the skin PH
Help minimize the appearance of pores
Improve acne and acne scars
Tips: Sour Cream mask also great for shrinking pores.

Note:  You could use Organic Apple Cider




HONEY
Great for sweetening your tea and who new helps your skin.
Take 2 tablespoon or more rub in your hand
to soften apply to your entire clean face
leave on for 30 minutes
Rinse with warm water.
Benefits
Nourish Skin
Help prevent acne and
control pimples
Protect skin from sun damage
and premature wrinkles.
Tip: If you have a pimple coming place a drop on it with
a peel of banana skin it will reduce it.

Note: It does not make a difference if its
organic or not for the honey.
LEMON
Delicious to add to foods and great skin lightener.

Use a cotton ball apply to clean face
leave on for 15 to 20 minutes
reduce and lighten your
dark spots and lighten skin
Apply by itself
or add to your
mask.
 BENEFTIS
Lighten skin
Get rid of oily skin
Fade spots and even out
your skin tone
Helps with acne
and remove blackheads

Tip: Squeeze in with the honey great mask or yogurt

Note: Do not go to the sun after
Do this at night when you
not going out at day light.
OLIVE OIL

Love it on my pasta also love on my skin.

If your skin its very dry try olive oil
apply on clean face leave it
for 30 second
rinse with warm water.

BENEFITS
Moisturize dry skin
Help reduce blemishes
Help prevent blackheads
Prevent skin aging

Tip: For nourishing your hand apply and place hand
in spa gloves leave it on over night its a great moisturizer.

Note: Used Cold Press Olive Oil

SUGAR

Great to add to sweeten things and great as an exfoliator.

3 tablespoon of sugar
4 tablespoon of olive oil
3 drops of lemon

Scrub gentle on clean face to exfoliate
rinse with warm water
Pat face gently to dry
with towel.

Benefits
 Glowing skin
Get rid of dead skin
Help skin get smooth

Tip: Best time to exfoliate its morning

Note: Do not over do it once every two weeks its sufficient

Ladies let me know if you going to give this tips of home products a try.
Gentleman you could use the exfoliate it works well for you to.


IMPORTANT NOTE
Make sure you test gently before doing it full force
to see if your skin could handle it
If you have issues with your
skin that you cannot identified.
My advice consult with
a dermatologist before using
any home or store products.

ALWAYS
BEAUTIFY
 YOURSELF!


105 comments:

  1. Loved the post...All the things work amazingly for skin...Wanna try the apple cider vinegar though...Heard a lot about it :)

    www.beautynbuzz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing advixe!!!;)




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea to useing home product for my beauty tread is great. But i´m often to lazy to make a mask. But i like to do this more this year.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I'll give these a try, too!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks new visitor sure try it see if it works for your skin-- will visit your blog.

      Delete
  5. Very useful post. All products sound very good.


    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna save this post on my browser among favourites! I can't use many of the chemical creams because my skin is very sensitive. But your ingredients are natural so they won't do any damage!
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post Jackie! ;)

    http://curlycurves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post! thanks for sharing Jackie :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei a receita!

    refletindomake.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips and I have everything in my kitchen. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post JAckie, I much prefer using organic homemade products instead of chemicalized store bought ones, Excellent ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Jackie, great tip!!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really interesting! Make another post like this sooner! (: I really like it. Might trying it later :D

    x Mel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great post Jackie. Natural ingredients can do wonders for the skin.
    xoxo
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah Thanks for this great tips, I sometimes use lemon on my face. Hope you have a great week ahead.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for sharing ^^
    that's great tip for beautiful skin with lowest price
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Jackie,
    I enjoyed this post so much. I also believe that skin care should be simple. Old ladies in my country used to say:"Never put on your skin something that you can't eat".
    And I think this is exactly what your post shows.

    And an extra tip for olive oil: It's great as a hair mask as well. It does miracles.
    Chadlen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip doll will keep in mind.

      Delete
  18. great tips. I need to start drinking more milk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an inspiring post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great tips!! It's been so good to know all of these things!!
    love, Bárbara

    whitedahlia.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. HI honey, Thanks for this great tips, I sometimes use olive oil on my face. Thanks for these tips <3 Hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  22. precious tips!
    xo

    http://tirateladimeno.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very interesting post Jackie; enjoyable read; thanks for sharing your tips :-)

    x Roch & Tash x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I looove your homemade beauty alternatives!!! Xo doll :)
    klimver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hallo sweetie, how are you? Hope OK.
    This post is so interesting. You are so creative. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  26. very interesting post, thanks for sharing your tips.
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. i just know about that, thanks for sharing :D


    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  28. gostei das dicas

    coisasuteisoufuteis.blogspot.com.br

    Estou começando vem ver meu blog, vou adorar te retribuir, beijos :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is perfect! Love this ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Jackie! I know the benefits of the lemon, the sugar and oil, but I didn't know apple cider vinagre! Great tips I'd like try it ;)
    Kisses and thank you to sharring ;)
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure try it let me know how it works for you.

      Delete
  31. good ideas!!!
    kiss Giuly

    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I use most of these products. I truly believe that natural products are the best way of keeping skin at its best!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Jackie girl. I love reading about home made beauty products. Super cool.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fantastic! I love all these tips,so easy to to try on. Am giving the milk one a try.
    Kisses..
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely idea and great tips....- tnx for sharing, my dear Jackie!!!!
    Kissssssss

    ReplyDelete
  36. Olá!!!, Deus seja contigo, tenha uma semana abençoada,
    amiga que post maravilhoso amei, SUCESSO AMIGA.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  37. great tips! :)
    www.fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. Haha I just got two tubes of body scrub for $3.00 each at Victoria's Secret, they were having a sale. But sounds good too! And have the same problem that time of the month too.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD I LOVE ALL THOSE TIPS , I HAVE TRIES MILK BEFORE AND LOVED IT , I USE LEMON FOR MY NAILS AND TOES , BUT OLIVE OIL IS A TOTAL NO NO FOR ME CAUSE I HAVE OILY SKIN !! BUT SUGAR IS GOOD IDEA .

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love using lemon for acne scars and discoloration, the thing works wonders <3
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♡ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great tips Jackie! Nothing beats an old-fashioned remedy to looking healthy and young. :)

    xo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/soft-cape-coat-and-denim/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for your kind comment :)
    Following you on bloglovin back, now! <3
    Lea

    zucker-schlecken.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  43. Nice :D
    I would be happy if you follow me on http://itistimeforwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks new visitor will visit your blog

      Delete
    2. hi dear! thanks for your comment!If you want we can follow each other!follow me and I will follow you back!
      http://itistimeforwonderland.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  44. We really don't need to go out and buy products to take of our skin all the skin. All natural and paraben free in the kitchen is the answer and cheaper too. We have really no excuse not to take care of our skin. Takes for the tip Jackie. Have a great week.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great tips lady! Your blog is always so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm a big fan of home beauty remedies as well and coconut oil is one of my current favorite treatments for skin and hair.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  48. Yogurt masks are SOOOOOOOO GOOOD for my skin and THEY SMELL SO GOOD! :)

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | GEO Eyes Cream Lenses Review

    ReplyDelete
  49. good ideas, thanks for sharing
    =)
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/pink-and-burgundy.html

    ReplyDelete
  50. I tried some of that and it is effective and natural :)
    thank you !

    xoxo,
    Ashley
    http://chieislove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. love this tips!
    thank you for sharing
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  52. I have switched to home made products for skin care.Thanks for sharing..Will keep these in mind..

    Btw I am following you
    Hugs,
    http://www.i-am-girly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you new visitor will visit and follow back.

      Delete
  53. Will sure try this, thanks for the tips:)
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you new visitor will visit your blog.

      Delete
  54. I love putting honey on my lips before going to bed!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing never heard of that one.

      Delete
  55. Thank you so much for this recipe! I'll try!

    http://glamcarpet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. will try out for sure <3
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great tips! Will definitely add some to my routine :D
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  58. WOW this is a great article and actually I gonna follow your tips rights now !

    htks

    http://oh-mazette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'd like to try it ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. This idea is absolutely great!
    Kisses Jackie

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. wow this is really helpful :) will try these soon <3 thanks Jackie

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. Perfect tips honey, must try something!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Replies
    1. Thanks new visitor will visit your blog.

      Delete
  64. Always great tips from you, it's always a pleasure to read your post :*

    ReplyDelete
  65. I used most of them, too. Love all things natural. x

    ReplyDelete
  66. As usual phenomenal post! You are a champion!
    I can see that you love what you are doing!
    Thanks for posting! Love you :-*

    By the way, I invite you to take part in my little giveaway!
    To win a dream dress worth $ 200 and for the remaining prizes guaranteed!



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  67. great tips !! i use some of em :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Really nice list Jackie! I love using all natural, everyday ingredients for my beauty routine. I've heard of yogurt/milk masks but never actually tried it myself! I use apple cider vinegar and sugar as a body scrub on a regular basis though.
    x atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the new tip on apple cider vinegar and sugar body scub.

      Delete
  69. Like the recipe, Jackie!! Going to try!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  70. Lovely blog.Visit and follow my blog, I will do the same as a return.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello jackie when u started follow me on bloglovin from that time i also following u on bloglovin.Sorry after following i dont gave any comment here. plz check ur bloglovin account u can find me that sumitra magdalin following u.. thank u so much for ur comment on my blog.

      Delete
  71. Love this post!!

    New post: http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hello! Beautiful blog :))
    I became your follower .. if you'd like to return I would be grateful!
    http://cyrilmakeup.blogspot.it
    passes to see! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you new visitor will visit your blog.

      Delete
  73. It is essential that you associate your self with good and enough sleep and rest to have youthful skin, aside from having a good habits of course.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison