Tuesday, April 22, 2014

KENDRA FASHION CHALLENGE

Kendra Thornton Challenge






Kendra Fashion Challenge by beautify11 featuring Rebecca Minkoff

Kendra Fashion Challenge- The outfit on your left she could wear
while touring and shopping during the day in the busy city NYC.
There is so much to do you do not want to miss a beat
wearing flats is the way to go and airy top
in case you are trying on clothes and do not want to fuss
while shopping, a watch to keep track and not miss out
on your show and dinner plans.
The outfit on the right is ready to go to a Broadway show the flair
of the dress is comfortable and no worries about wrinkles.
The stripes of the dress could fool the eye while enjoying
an Italian dinner and eating as much as you want and not
worrying about belly showing.
The accessories are simple and chic does make a statement
without to much attention.
Trend, Stylish, Classy and Comfortable
is my take in how Kendra should look
Both outfits are Trendy and Elegant.

Adrianna papell dress
$200 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Equipment silk blouse
$375 - jades24.com


Pull&Bear skinny pants
$34 - pullandbear.com


Manolo Blahnik d orsay flat
bergdorfgoodman.com


Alexander McQueen leather shoes
$630 - montaignemarket.com


Michael kors handbag
$470 - monnierfreres.co.uk


Karl Lagerfeld clutch
net-a-porter.com



White House Black Market earrings
whitehouseblackmarket.com



New York Sights
travel.nationalgeographic.com



Hello Ladies and Gentleman- Today I introduce to you a different scenerio with my
post is a Challenge called Kendra Fashion Challenge. I had to put outfits together that meets Kendra needs in touring New York City.

Above you see the result.

Below is what she is all about and a description of what she is expecting
from all Fashion Bloggers who participated.

Kendra Fashion New York
As a mother of three beautiful children, my wardrobe is a little mundane for life in the big city. I am afraid that everyone will know that I am tourist simply by the way I am dressed with clothes that have been out of fashion for years. I have created Kendra’s Fashion Challenge to get some much-needed help. I am hoping to catch the interest of some of the top fashion bloggers and get them to help me out with some outfit ideas. One special outfit that I need is for an evening of wining and dining that we have planned at the Dream New York City hotel.
After the bright lights of Broadway, we plan to do some wining and dining in the famous restaurant, Serafina, and I want to make a great first impression as I walk through the door in an outfit from this challenge. The name Serafina is almost synonymous with amazing Italian food. Once inside this famous eatery, we are sure to find an exciting and festive atmosphere of people celebrating life and good food. We will be able select among many authentic Italian dishes on the menu. I am sure I will want to try a little bit of everything. The pasta and pizza served at Serafina is the highest quality and made from the freshest ingredients. We will be able to rub shoulders with locals and other visitors from around the country or around the world. No matter what I decide to eat I want to look and feel my best in what I am wearing. More than any other evening in New York City, I want to go out this evening dressed in the latest fashion trends.

No matter what I choose to do from a show or a visit to one of the best hotels in the New York City like Dream New York hotel, I will need a fashion update to look my best. I know that New York City has its own sense of style and flair. It is one of the fashion capitals of the world with shopping opportunities that are so expensive it takes my breath away to trendy little shops of carrying up and coming designers. I do not want to stand out like sore thumb. I am hoping with the help of my fashion challenge that I will have the perfect outfits to pack in my suitcase. Although it is not all about looks, I need clothes that will be comfortable for our long days of sightseeing and walking around the city streets. I know with a little help I will arrive in New York City looking like a native.

Fashionistas and Gentleman How did I do ?
Ladies will you wear these outfits to tour and go out to a broadway show and dinner?



80 comments:

  1. Dear Jackie, i did a great job and find two fantastic outfits for Kendra. Two outfits exactly for her requirement.
    I like both, but the left one is absolutely me.
    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff!!
    Great post :)
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, you are so thoughtful to have read Kendra's article and found a few things for her to wear! I really love the day outfit because I am totally into camel, so those trousers have me! The blouse is oversized which contrasts against the skinnies, and the shoes are the perfect shade of orange. I think you did well here!

    I can't believe you used to spend so many summers in the place where Revenge is based. It looks so luxurious and relaxing! It's a shame you can't go any more - if you can ever find the time away from work, you should have a visit back, I'm sure it would bring up a lot of good old memories. I used to be quite into Revenge but now I am going off it. It's true, everyone always looks so perfect, but this is how I imagine all New Yorkers to be! The root of Amanda's revenge is sad and I think the story is upsetting for her. You are definitely right that her path of revenge is intriguing - you never know what is going to come next.

    Hope you're having a lovely week Jackie.
    Rosemary x
    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white shirt its a must have for summers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que maravilla de prendas!!! Me encantan todas. Un beso

    NEW POST
    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/nacar.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. MK bag and Alexander MCQueen sandals are to die for!
    Great look dear Jackie.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow....fantastic selection!! i adore Adrianna dress!!

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/white-colours/
    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would wear both outfits. Wouldn't change a thing, well maybe MK bag. But the rest is stunning, very little piece works so well with every outfit. Well done

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow amazing dress!!!
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was raised and lived in New York... Jackie I have to tell you daring; you did an amazing job on this post! I would definitely wear both outfits they look absolutely fabulous <3 xoxo :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post... http://topbeauty-tips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVING that black and white dress! Gorgeous!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear!!! I love the b&w dress!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorei o vestido preto e branco, parabéns pelo o post linda.

    beijos...

    refletindomake.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  16. great selection ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great dresses you posted today and yesterday. Totally something I would love in my closet.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. soooo amazing jackie =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice post

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the dress!
    www.curlsandcarrots.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these two stylish NY day and night looks

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfits! I especially love the one on the left! Happy Tuesday! xx

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  23. really beautiful and inspiring!

    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love the dress, i love the black and white :)
    Hugs
    Carmy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kendra's outfits are both perfect.... great job Jackie!!!
    I love your sense of style!!!!
    Kisses honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing the dress black and white. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love those dress. Its looks nice ♥
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely dresses!! And white shirt is my all time favourite!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both outfits are great!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the way you create posts! Thank you to share them with us!
    This style is so ... inspiring! Thank you that you are! :-*
    You are my inspiration!




    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  31. Dear, both of them are amazing, but the dress is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great outfit advice! Flats are definitely the way to go for site seeing and the breezy top will be comfortable all day long!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great clothes <3

    Best, Julita
    New post on my blog: http://crimson-moon2000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. gorgeous picks :) I love the Alexander McQueen heels <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beauty things <3
    Visit me! I have a new post
    Kisses... www.roohuniverse.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  36. The black and white dress is gorgeous!
    /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wowww I love this dress!!! It's so wonderful!!!!
    I love this selection.
    Kisses sweetie
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  38. i love it! especially that bag! :)

    pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the look on the right!

    How to wear a FOULARD/SCARF tutorial on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amiga looks maravilhoso amei o post
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such beautiful looks sweetie!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Personal Growth] .How To Succeed At Work.
    Previews Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] .Rocking Neon.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Both beautiful outfits :D

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  43. so creative!XOXO
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely look! Thanks for sweet comments!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  45. You did great Jackie. I'm afraid Kendra is not that nice as she pretends to be.
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  46. I think you did great! I would certainly wear all those outfits, particularly the dress. It is absolutely stunning and all the accessories just make it even more stand out. Amazing!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Jackie, your choice of both outfits are so elegant and absolutely perfect for this type of outing. Thanks for your support over at mine, hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great outfits dear!! I love the obe with the pants!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such a pretty dress. *__*
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  50. The black a D white dress is really perfect!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love that micheal kores bag. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  52. this is so cute :) I have a new outfit post on my blog and I would die if you could check it out and give me some feedback <3 have a great wednesday!

    xoxo chloewithadash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love that more casual look!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Nice looks!

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Jackie, you will have NO problem! You have such great style and I love the way you put outfits together. That black & white dress is absolutely stunning. I love the accessories you paired with it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. I really love your choices! My favorite is that black and white dress! Such a cool pattern!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  57. You did great and so spot on with the everyday outfit. A chic shirt and cute flats! Gorgeous and perfect for New York City.

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. lovely selectioN!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  59. Nicely put together.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. You did a great jod. Love both outfits that put together for Kendra!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oh what a fun challenge! So SITC!!


    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I really love the first dress! Great!
    Kisses
    Diana
    http://www.thespirald.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love the urban styles :)

    Lu ❤ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  64. beautiful collection Jackie ... especially the Micheal Kors bag looks perfect for spring and summer :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. love both but I would more than likely wear the day look. it's prefect for running around town(:

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison