Monday, July 14, 2014

JUST A FEW THINGS

(image from google)
I needed JUST A FEW THINGS
but like always buy more than expected.
What can I say the impulse of shopping
is a woman genes.
Here I will show the products
I wanted to try cause it caught my
eye and I want to see if is true
and other products I will
continue buying when I do run out
due to loving it.

 GARNIER CLEAN
I have combination skin
but I do travel a lot
and this product save my skin,
from getting too dry.
It happens when we on a height
to much for our skin to handle
is very nourishing and it
does clean deep and remove
excess makeup.
Is on my repurchase list.
Recommended for dry skin only!!!

L'OREAL INFALLIBLE
It has a Jumbo Felt tip
easier to apply and have control
like how smooth it goes one
and it make an awesome
cat eye like a professional
makeup artist.
I will repurchase this.

L'OREAL COLOUR RICHE
PENCIL
I was looking for a violet
pencil and found this
color I do not regret 
 this purchase the color is rich
and again it apply easily
for thick or thin lines.
Is not a color I need
to repurchase but I do 
like it.

GARNIER SKIN RENEW
ANTI-DARK CIRCLE ROLLER
It works for me great
I always repurchase
it refreshes and awaken
the eye great product.

MAYBELLINE VOLUME EXPRESS
MASCARA PUMP UP 
COLOSSAL
I wanted to try this mascara
glad I did.
It lengthen your lashes
making them look thick.
I love this mascara
and the wand 
is perfect makes
it easy to apply
due the brush being
 full and round.
Will repurchase it.


REVLON NAIL POLISH
WITH FRAGRANCE

Beautiful bottle looks great on the vanity like
the color choices.
The best it does has a fragrance
but it does not last long.
so with that said
I will purchase due to the packaging 
and color.
COLORS- ON YOUR LEFT
African Tea Rose (right bottle)
China Flower (left bottle)
COLORS-ON YOUR RIGHT
Pink Pineapple (left bottle)
Apricot Nectar (right bottle)

PURE ICE
Color Party Hand 753
Gorgeous color especially
if wearing brights or white
it pops.
Love the color will
buy again.
Great for summer or winter.

SINFUL COLORS
The colors I love
and it always great
to try new color
I'm never disappointed
with this brand
it does not chip easily
for the price that
is very surprising.
COLORS
On your left-Tempest (1184)
On your right-Rise and Shine (940)

COVERGIRL LIPSTICKS
Is a very moist lipstick
and the shades
last long on.
Apply very smooth.
Will repurchase in
other colors.

DIVINE
Do not be afraid of the color
when apply look gorgeous
and not to dark.

YUMMY
Yummy looks matte when apply but since is very moist
and not dry like some matte lipstick are
you will never know is matte.

WET N WILD
FERGIE 
COLLECTION
The package is great
and for contouring
is perfect for now
it apply easily
and also great
to give you a sun kiss
look it comes in this color
Hold me Close
and a darker shade. 


COPPERTONE SPF
Wanted to try this so bad
since I always use 
Sporty Coopertone
is great it absorb fast
and does not leave you
with a greasy feel or 
sticky,
and I had apply
on my face prior 
to laying in the sun
did not get red and
it leaves your skin very
soft, so
it works love it.
Is a keeper
will always repurchase
if available.

 COVERGIRL READY SET GORGEOUS

A new foundation from Covergirl
comes in several colors
you will not have a problem finding your shade
215 a shade darker for me since I 
always go one shade up in the summer
and one shade down in the winter.
I apply it with my Ecotools
stipple brush.
It cover great
and goes on smooth
is lightweight
perfect if you looking
for a summer not a heavy foundation.
This is perfect it reminds me a little
of the L'oreal  Magic Nude.
Is oil free great for oily
and combination skin
it does last all day as it
promise and it looks flawless.
Will repurchase to use in the
summer if available.

Which items you will like to try out Fashionistas?


68 comments:

  1. Great haul. So glad you like the L'Oreal liner.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this women gene, i i think a got it. So if i shop too much, it´s not my fault. ;)
    Great products and i understand why you like to try all these stuff. The lipsticks has very nice colors and i like the purple nail color. The Garnier skin renew sounds interesting.
    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, Steph here, it's been ages since I visited your blog I have been so busy setting up another one with friends (do come check it out when you can!). Very nice haul you have there especially like the lovely nail polishes!

    www.liebeladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm absolutely in love with the blush and lip color!! Fantastic make up things!!

    Kisses!!

    http://rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love all your picks Jackie. I am using a liquid eyeliner from Stila's but I'm curious about your pick, L'Oreal Infallible!

    xo, Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many amazing goodies Jackie :) And i agree that Maybelline mascara is awesome !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got me some Garnier products too. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try the Revlon nail polishes, they are so cute!!

    xoxo
    Style and Paper
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try the revlon polish and the cg foundation :) they sound fabulous

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ve tried Garnier roller, it s a very great product!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna try the dark circle product!! Many nice products here, the review is really useful!

    Stripes+Green Mint, Summer outfit on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!! another fun and inspiring post from you dear!! so much fun reading it ♥

    New post on the blog dear!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to try L'OREAL COLOUR RICHE PENCILas well ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! The revlon perfumed polishes sound pretty awesome! Great buys, though! :D
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great products... lovely lipstick!!!!
    Happy new week darling!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have try that face wash and love it. Which I can't find it over here in Germany :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my my...so many lovely products, The revlon perfumed polishes the lipsticks and eye pencil, everything is great and sound pretty awesome! Great picks sweetie! Happy Monday! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to know how you go with the garnier renew pls
    Love your haul

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow youre really enjoy shopping, nice stuff :)
    Hugs
    Carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amiga você arrasou nas compras amei cada produtos
    principalmente esmalte e mascara e os batom com lindas cores
    tenha uma semana abençoada
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love colors of Revlon!

    http://fotofashionfeelings.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The lipsticks! I love them all! The pink one and the radiant orchid one, oh they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. like all products...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Jackie for sharing all these great deals and finds with us.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Terrific buys, I also got the Garnier roller, it works really well, Love the pretty nail shades. I appreciate your great comment, have a creative week ahead hun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool products you got! I would like to see a make up look with these products.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice products, i love Revlon nailpolish!
    Kiss!!!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorei, os batons são lindos! sou apaixonada por maquiagem kkk, parabéns pelo o post.

    refletindomake.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have been wanting to try that pump up mascara too. I am in need of some new mascara so will have to check this out.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hahaha, it is our genes for sure and you sure got some beauty goodies. Nice!!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. i really like lipstics colour!
    kisses
    http://monpetitblognoir.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  32. wanted to try the anti-dark circle from garnier. hoping its effective!

    http://pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great post! Love it!
    xo
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelinas-Choice/255152961324843?fref=ts
    Follow you on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Perfect!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    Try to win my new PICTAGIVEAWAY.

    Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love that violet pencil..i may need one!!
    beijos, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  36. You got some great things Jackie! That violet eye pencil has totally got my attention since I've been looking for one.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would try the lipstick and the violet pencil

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great products.love garnier products are awesome
    Have a great week
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  39. those Revlon nail polishes are so so GORGEOUS! Great job on this post. Hope you have a nice day!



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook



    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion and Decor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  40. So amazing haul!!!
    I really like these products
    Kisses and have an amazing week sweetie
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  41. Очень интересная статья!
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow Jackie!!! so many awesome things <3 loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such a great selection of products! I love the lipsticks and I have always wanted to try the anti dark circle roller.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love those shades of lip sticks!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. hat's a seriously big shopping haul!
    The mascara from Maybelline is one of my favourites too :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  46. "just a few things"? eheh you've got a lot of great things there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nice items! Love the nailpolishes
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I saw those scented nail polishes recently and I was curious about them. I'm glad to know what you think! Some great products.

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. quanta coisa chic em!
    amo os produtos da Loreal, são ótimos!
    esse rímel da Maybelline é perfeito, uso o da marca porém amarelo!
    beijos,
    pontinhomv.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi Jackie! Nialpolish with fragance? Sound interesting, nice purchases doll!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great things. I love nail polish. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I've been looking for a cheap mascara but had no like with one I liked so i might try the Maybelline you recommended!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. You're like me Jackie! I always buy more. I want to try those Revlon nail polishes. Love that lipstick shade.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would like to try the loreal felt tip eyeliner and all your lipstick, the shades are so pretty.

    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I loved yr haul esp the lipsticks and make up brush :D
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  56. The eyeliner has got me interested! I will be keeping my eyes open for it :)
    The Revlon nail polishes are such pretty colours! & I'll be looking out for the mascara as well!
    I think you got some great buys there hun!

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  57. love that new Revlon nail color bottle, and I always use that suntan lotion.
    Girls... we just buy stuff, I agree, its a girl thing.
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  58. Gosh, how on earth did I miss this post! Love your shopping haul, dear! I'm using Garnier eye roller ball too & I'm loving it :) Btw, I've just added you at Instagram & Twitter too & hope to see you there!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison