Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WHY NOT BUY IT

(image from google)
When shopping online
to try new things
Why Not Buy It
take a chance in new products
or sample that you might
end up loving
here are items
from Sephora,
Ulta and Drugstore
I wanted to try.


THESE NEON COLORS NAIL POLISH

I wanted to try them out La Color Brand
and the price was 5 for 5 not bad
in Walmart.
The color do stay and it brighten like neon
so I got a great deal.
(walmart drugstore)

INSTAGRAM IMAGE OF THE ORANGE ONE


MAKE UP FOR EVER HD POWDER
 I absolutely recommend this product
I use and it absorb oil and lives you
with flawless touch
purchase the small size for travel.
(purchase from sephora)

MAKE UP FOR EVER
 Got this in a small version as a sample
from Sephora, try it love it
repurchase in actual size.
Lengthen your lashes and makes them thicker
great mascara is not waterproof.

TARTE BRONZER KIT
Purchase to try out like it
for a nice bronze look
if that is what you looking for.
 Easy to apply.
Give a soft kiss look.

TOO FACED BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA

 By my points in reward program from
Sephora I had the privilege to try this
new mascara. I love definitely keeping
in my repurchase list.
It extent your lashes
like you not believe,
makes them look so full.

RANDOM SAMPLES

I get excited for sample it makes it
easier for me to try out a product
and makes the decision easier
if I want to keep it and
 repurchasing the actual product.
(sample from Sephora)

MY AMAZING BLOW DRY
 Cut your blow drying in half and leaves a great shine
I purchase this at my hair salon where I go.
In Rock Hill South Carolina
but you could find in
Ebay also here is the website
if you like to know more
about the product
http://www.myamazingblowdrysecret.com/
or purchase directly from them.


 IT'S A 10
Read and heard so many
good things about this
product needed to try it
out for myself and the
statement is the truth.

MALLY EVERCOLOR 
PORELESS FACE DEFENDER


When you open the box looks like this
Mally herself with a booklet
showing and explaning the
product


Remove booklet and it show the
specific sponge you require
to use with this product

 Remove sponge you will see
the pore defender
package

Come with a nice size
sponge and mirror
so is convenient to
apply on a go.
 

I do not know how to put
in word the perfection
this gives your face
smoothness and flawless look,
is a product that you will
love and continue purchasing
is not that reasonable
but so worth it
(purchase in Ulta)

BAREMINERALS BARESKIN
FOUNDATION


COLOR  Bare Latte
a shade darker
due to summer
I always go a shade darker
in the summer
a shade lighter in the winter.
 It apply smooth and a
nice finish,
not a big deal product
to be honest.
They also sale the brush
separately to use with it.
I use with a blender
sponge and it works great.
no need to get the brush.
(purchase at Ulta)

TOO FACED BEAUTY BLOGGER DARLINGS
Great products and was on sale in
Ulta time of purchase.
I love everything in this kit
I also get the Mascara
Better than sex in actual size.

 NYX ANGEL VEIL
This product got high rating
and its amazing I believe
even better than
Benefit Porefessional,
and trust me I though
I will not be able to find
a product that beat Benefit
porefessional well this is it
in my opinion. It works
for me it smooth reduces pores
and give you a flawless
finish looks amazing on the skin.
The best
part less money than
Benefit porefessional
is around 16 dollars in US money.

EYELASH CURLER
One of my favorite is only
2.97 so I always purchase
when I need to.
(purchase in Walmart)


REVLON ILLUMINANCE CREAM SHADOW

Less than six dollars and it works
great if you put primer
prior to applying this shadow.
The colors are smooth and blend
very well last all day if you put primer
before hand also it does not melt.
Give a beautiful shimmer
COLOR: NOT JUST NUDES
(CVS drugstore)

L'OREAL COLOUR RICHE
A great small palette to create an
nice smokey eye.
In the back it shows the steps
and the colors blend outstanding
last all day it has a settle shimmer to it.
COLOR: 817 SO OVER IT
(CVS drugstore)

MAYBELLINE MASTER KAJAL
Do not be fool by the name
no need to be a master
applying this liner like a pro.
In one stroke you will see
a perfect line and with
the cone tip makes
it convenient to control.
You could line upper and lower eye lid.
COLOR: 510 ONYX RUSH
(CVS drugstore)

CETAPHIL

If you looking for a 5 star
Good Housekeeping
approval facial wash.
This is your product
leave your skin feeling
clean and do not clog pores
for normal to oil skin
it remove dirt gently
without leaving a dry
or oily residue.
(walmart drugstore)

VICTORIA SECRET BODY MIST
In the summer like to keep
my fragrance light
 not heavy or sticky.
I like Victoria Secret
Body Mist they always
have great selection and are light
with great smell.
Here I have Summer perfect name
and Bombshells in Bloom.
Summer fragrance smell like
a garden with tangy orange.
and Bombshells the scent a
little stronger than summer
perfect to spray in the evening
with a orchid scent.
Both are great.


Ladies which products or product you will want to try?



76 comments:

  1. I so want to try those makeup forever products but they are not easily available here ��love the colours of you nail P xx

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try amazon.com see if you could get them from that website.

      Delete
  2. I love the nail polish color. Perfect for this season.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, why not buy it, This is a great way to try quality product for a low prize. 5 nail colors for 5$ is a fantastic deal. I love the orange one, perfect for my summer feet. The bareminerals foundation sounds also good.
    http://www.glamupyourlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bareminerals is a very light not heavy foundation you might end up loving.

      Delete
  4. Very nice beauty products. Pretty nail polish colors.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sampling is indeed a good way to try new products.. cant agree more..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love trying out new makeup products because if you don't you'll never know what you might miss out on. I'd love to try the too faced mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the colors of nail polish!

    http://fotofashionfeelings.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!! I really want to try the Too faced mascara!!

    xoxo
    Style and Paper
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many interesting products!!! Love the colors of nail polishes!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook , Bloglovin’, Instagram and What I Wear

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to try the Barenaked. I have it in my Sephora cart right now. I just need to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Amy let me know how you like it.

      Delete
  11. wow! you grabbed so many great products!!!
    ciao :)
    Chiara ~ www.chiaweb.it

    Find me also on Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love to try new cosmetics! And it's so many things to try...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post dear!
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for these reviews Jackie

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like a lot the first nailpolish, that orange is great!
    Kisses dear
    Diana
    The Spiral D
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice review you got there dear.

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing haul babe
    Love the Benefit products
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great haul! Would love to try out both mascaras! And ooh the Victoria secret body spray looks appealing too!

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post and helpful review Jackie... lovely beauty products!!!
    Kisses honey!!!!

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review dear!!! Great products!!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice buys.=) I love shopping online.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow...great items dear. I will do try some of them :)
    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice review! Cetaphil has great products!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You found such great and varied buys, I like all the eye shadow pallettes. Thanks for sharing your opinion on my last post...Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. it's so nice the orange nail polish :)
    hugs
    Carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know it is good to try new things. I was just thinking the other day I needed a pressed powder I will check the MF one out. And that Benefit mascara, with a name like that how can you not try it!


    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mascara is from TOO FACED called Better Than Sex, let me know how you like it.

      Delete
  27. Great founders doll! I love the orange nail polish are so beautiful for summer season!
    Have a great day guapa!

    www.myladytrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. quanti bei prodotti, ne proverò sicuramente qualcuno!!! bisogna sempre provare cose nuove no?!?

    www.UnconventionalSecrets.it

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great products,I bought the small l'oreal palette two days ago but it was in a different colour.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing products.that nail polish colour is stunning
    Cheers dear

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the orange colour ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. You're right! we gotta be a little bolder when trying new products, great choices!
    Kisses from: http://klimver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really curious about the Mally product! Something to throw in my purse and get a lot of used out of.

    Jules,
    http://forvanityssake.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Que bonitos los tonos de los esmaltes!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  35. I usually use HD powder, love it!
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearhrels.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great products! Would love to try the tarte one ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  37. Absolutely loved this post! So many new products I want to try out now!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ohh, that beauty bloggers pack looks awesome. I've just been using some L'oreal eyeshadow, wrote a review for it today on my blog :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome post! The Tarte bronzing kit looks so luxurious. Hope you have a great day!



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook



    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion and Home Decor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  40. Soooo cute! I love the nail polish color! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very nice products!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nice products!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for sharing your beauty buys and thoughts Jackie! I really want to try those It's a 10 hair products.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  44. I want try Victoria Secret Body Mist!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. vow.. such a lovely haul.. so tempting.. i wud love to see ur review on the Too faced mascara.. hehe xo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what I could do doll making a list of review.

      Delete
  46. Wow such a fabulous haul! The Tarte Bronzer Kit and Mally product sound fab:) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love nail polishes, great colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Loved the budget neon nail polish tip. I also recently got VS mists. They smell heavenly :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I do that all the time Jackie! Love the colors of the nail polishes. I've tried Mally poreless defender and it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  50. amazing!
    Moscow blogger by Marina Maximova
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  51. thats really amazing jackieeeeee =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Esses produtos são tudo de bom amei
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  53. fun post! those neon nail polishes look like a blast!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. That's a lot of fantastic products Jackie! I wish I had sephora in my city so that I could sample stuff too

    xx

    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Awesome selection of products! I've got my eye on that bright orange nail varnish! :)

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. the orange nail polish is so pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. The neon nail paints look so great...would love to try bare minerals foundation

    Love and hugs
    Http://planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. so many awesome stuff jackie :) love the nail colors !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. amei!
    muita coisa boa em!
    beijos
    http://pontinhomv.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow doll!!!! What awesome buys, I love the HD powder ftom MUFE and want to try all the rest!!!
    kisses
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  61. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is really nice...love it
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  63. Nice Ideas
    http://topbeauty-tips.blogspot.com/2014/07/10-perfect-fall-hairstyles-for-girls.html

    ReplyDelete
  64. Yeah, why not just go for it! I love this nail polish on your nails, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am literally drooling over all the stuff and samples...I love Cetaphil too :) N yeah...its lovely to try new things sometimes :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great stuff!
    The nail polish is pretty!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  67. great review dear!! i wish i had the chance to buy some of this products at my local stores, but i guess i can order them online! highly interesting!! thanks for sharing. i always love to read and see new products.
    wish u a nice weekend
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Online browsing is tempting enough. It's hard not to buy something! Have you tried the Blow Me Dry dry shampoo? The Cetaphil face wash is awesome. Very mild. I tried it a couple of times, as it was a recommendation from my dermatologists.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison