Thursday, September 4, 2014

BEAUTY FOR FALL


We all know that this is my favorite magazine 
always giving great fashion and beauty tips.
Here I will share with you
Beauty For Fall 
so get ready to write
or save in archive 
is cool makeup and tips.
Hopefully there will be
something you will want
to try this fall.

(all images from google and pinterest)

PURPLE SHADOW





Pick the color purple that is right for you
is an easy hue for anyone to rock it.
TIPS:
For day- lighter shades like lilac or lavender
in a matte finish.
Night- Choose dark shades such as plum, aubergine and violets
with a shimmery finish to create depth and intensity
Tips : Wear light shade in the center
of your lid apply darker at the base of lashes.
creator Pati Dubroff

By Sarah Lucero global artistic director for Stila Company said....
For a softer look skip black eyeliner and pair with
purple with lots of black or brown mascara

The palette above is from NYX brand.

NUDE LIPS



Find your perfect nude the goal is to
tone down your lips but still have a hint of color.
So your nude you sported in the summer could
be use in the fall nice trend to continue on.
Tips:
Peach tones flatter fair skin
Caramel looks good in medium skin
Golden brown works  with dark skin
When using nudes prep lips with
a dab of concealer that blends
 with your skin tone
That way the true hue of the lip color
you use will pop.

Founder Surratt beauty
Pat McGrath P&G global creative design director lips tips.

GUNMETAL NAILS




Deep shades of gray in creamy and metallic finish are in.
The good news is it goes with everything.

TIPS:
Choose your vibe for an edgy look choose
shimmery or chrome-like polish.
Creamy textures create a more sophisticated look.

Go with a modern shape 
trendy nails colors a longish rounder look
is big right now said nail expert
Michelle Saunders
To keep things chic make sure nails go just a quarter
inch past your fingertips.

Some metallic polishes tend to go on streaky so use long
strokes for flawless finish.

GLOWING SKIN





You don't have to have perfect skin to
pull off fall's luminous look.
It's all about creating a lit from within glow.

TIPS:
Begin highlighting before you put on makeup says Dubroff.

Prep skin with a brightening or illuminating primer on
your eyelids, cheekbones, browbones, and cupid's bow.
Next smooth on tinted moisturizer or a light weight foundation,
then dust your T-zone with translucent powder.

To boost radiance even more go back and dab
a highlighter onto the same spots where you applied
the illuminating primer the key is to use it
sparingly if it looks obvious you applied to much.
Than Blend, Blend, Blend!

To get foundation or tinted moisturizer
to melt into skin effortlessly, apply
with a sponge in a rolling bouncing motion.

MOD HAIR





Glamorous 60's inspired styles
are making a comeback.
Whether your hair is up or down
the key is keeping it soft.
Heavy Bangs, Pretty Pouf,
Bombshell Waves, Sideswept Beehive.
Undone Bouffant and Sexy Half-Up.

TIPS:
Start with a blow dry for a straight and silky style,
prep damp strands with anti frizz cream,
for a voluminous look use mousse.
Then blow dry with a round brush
by Guido, Redken creative consultant.

Create Lift and Bounce
Add height to hair that's up or down
by applying a root lifter to dry hair,
than tease the crown.
For more movement
use large barrel curling iron on your ends.

Tease hair with a paddle brush instead a comb
It will create a softer effect.

Hope you guys try one one of these Beauty For Fall trend.
Let me know what you think?



74 comments:

  1. These are the colours I prefer for make up! Great selection Jackie!!!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make up tips got fall. I like the purple eye make up and the nude lipstick trend very much. And the dark nail color looks also fantastic. Bur I hope we can still enjoy a few summerdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nude make up ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gun metal nail polish. I need to get it. Also the hairstyles you suggested were so pretty and flattering. Thanks for sharing all these great suggestions.

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooah Lovely compilation so Fall Perfect!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first tip is great, I never thought of it - lighter eyeshadow in the middle and darker on the sides of the eye. I'll have to try it!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those purple eye shadows are stunning. I'd never be able to do anything like that!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww sweetie
    very inspo for me.
    I really like the first make up (purple) <3 So chic
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips for fall purple eyes and nude lips are def my favourite combo.. nice post xoxo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, great inspiration. Love all the nude lip colours x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/black-gilet.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: TheStylemma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration dear, nice post!
    Big kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  12. great choice of colors! how I wish I can try them myself. :)

    pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Fall make up!! Love it.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved this post! The purple eye shadow and nude lips are my favorites :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great trends for fall and great tips too! love the nude lips and the black nail polish :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post Jackie! The nude lips, purple shadow and dark gray nails are my favorites :)
    Fashion Phases
    Facebook
    
    Instagram

    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post! I really like the eyeshadow and nail polish colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love nude lips. Is that my girl Lauren Conrad on the cover! :D

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to being out all the dark colors for fall and I love those nude lips!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. my favorite is nude lips :) great selection
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post guapa! Love the natural make up and the black enamel. Looks great! ♥

    www.myladytrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great tips, Jackie! Love purple a lot on the eyelid, it pops up green eyes :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I must say my favorite re the nude lips!! Timeless and perfect for any occasion!!

    XO,
    Shirley
    TrueHonestFashion

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great pics! I love the purple eyeshadow and nude lips too.

    Anne
    http://www.liebeladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Informative post, Jackie. I love all the tips. I use lemon on my face every other day. It works.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing tips Jackie! So helpful! I love nude lipstick! I wear it all the time!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fantastic post Jackie! Thanks for sharing this tips. I love sporting a nude lip, they transition well through each season.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love nude lipsticks, so much! haha
    Great post, your blog is amazing, I follow you!
    Come on and visit my blog:
    www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br
    Xoxo! :3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great tips! I'm definitely digging the mod hair and gunmetal nails trend thats happening! Great post! Can't wait to read more!
    Xo Amanda
    http://sansscrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. great post!! i lovee the nude lips :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful make up. I love this color. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. woow I like the eyecolour from the palette
    the pigments are fantastic!
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  33. I definitely love nude lips and that big hair for fall and always!!! ;) xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for such a detailed post!...Thx for sharing..:-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love those purple eye shadows, and nude lipsticks, my favorite, must definitely try those fruits for skin :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yay for gunmetal nails, purple eyes and retro hairstyles! Love!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  37. I always like the barely there nude make up but I wish I can find a perfect nude lipstick for me. I need this hair tips because my hair tends to be flat most of the time esp when after working out.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love nude lipstick! I'll have to eat more fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the purple colours, I have green eyes so purple always suits!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  40. Although I don't use make-up, I really enjoy reading the tips & going thru make-up kits! Hey Jackie, sorry I haven't had time to post the Sunshine Award, so I'll given your blog a shout in G+ & Facebook! <3
    Luxury Haven FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  41. Awesome post and photos! The purple eyemakeup is so perfect. hope you have an amazing brand new week!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awesome tips hun :) Thanks for sharing <3
    www.beautynbuzz.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. GREAT post!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  44. Really great post, matte shades are really good for the day. And I love a good nude lip, YSL is such a beautiful lip stick. I bought Nars Sheer glow actually the other day. I thought I would love it but found it got greasy or would slide off my face easily. lol :) Mac face & body though is light but really lovely :)

    Http://www.stylemecurvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm adoring these fab fall looks--especially the gunmetal nails and nude lips! I've got a sample of purple eyeshadow--I've definitely got to don it now! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Loved everything about this post!! Stunning EOTD's and thos elovely hairstyles! Very interesting! <3

    Kisses
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. So GORG!
    -Ang
    http://lifeandang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Que show de make, postagem maravilhosa arrasou
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  49. great post and fantastic makeup

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great beauty tips ! I like the colours :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. So in love with those mod hairstyles! must try them!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Nice tips! very interesting!! :)
    I would like to invite you to participate in my giveaway: http://alebanac.blogspot.pt/2014/10/fifty-times-hotter-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison