Wednesday, October 22, 2014

LOVE PUMPKIN SMOOTHIE


Pumpkin the Autumn vegetable. 
I look forward to fall for this reason pumpkin.
Is one of my favorite.
I always look for ways to create
 different recipes just to be able to enjoy it.
 Now I have to be honest not everyone is fund of pumpkin, 
so if you are one of those people
I guess this recipe is not for you. 
If you never had pumpkin you should give this smoothie a try.
I will show you the Healthy one I always drink and the pumpkin pie flavor one.
There is no substitute for the real pumpkin pie but this won't disappoint you. 
This is my last Smoothie   
Hope you LOVE PUMPKIN SMOOTHIE!

HEALTHY VERSION INGREDIENTS

1 CUP OF PUMPKIN PUREE
1 BANANA SLICE
1/4 CUP OF COCONUT MILK
1 TABLESPOON AGAVE NECTAR
1/2 TEASPOON PUMPKIN SPICE
CINNAMON TO SPRINKLE 

PUMPKIN FLAVOR VERSION INGREDIENTS
1 CUP OF PUMPKIN PUREE
4 TABLESPOON OF VANILLA YOGURT
2 TABLESPOON OF BROWN SUGAR
1/2 TEASPOON PUMPKIN SPICE
WHIPPED CREAM TO TOP DRINK
NUTMEG TO SPRINKLE BEFORE SERVING

PANTRY MUST HAVE IN MY HOME

Healthy Version 
1 CUP OF PUMPKIN PUREE

1/2 TEASPOON OF PUMPKIN SPICE

1 TABLESPOON AGAVE NECTAR

1 BANANA SLICE


PLACE ALL INGREDIENTS IN THE BLENDER 
AND BLEND UNTIL SMOOTH.


HEALTHY VERSION RESULT


Sprinkle Cinnamon On Top


 PUMPKIN PIE VERSION RESULT

Pumpkin Smoothie


ENJOY (Both Version)
ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOURSELF

BENEFIT IN DRINKING LOVE PUMPKIN SMOOTHIE

Pumpkin is filled with vitamins like C, E and A enzymes that helps skin is also wrinkle fighter.
Banana energy booster good source of fiber.
Coconut milk stronger immune system and strong bones.
Pumpkin spice low calories antioxidant and anti inflammatory.
Cinnamon antioxidant and weight reducer.
Nutmeg help with sleep and liver/kidney detox.
Vanilla Yogurt soothes stomach help power boost has vitamins like B12, Zinc, B5.

Notice I did not mention Whipped Cream eat in moderation is pretty fattening try the low fat.

Note:

If you like it a little sweeter than increase the Tablespoon of Brown Sugar

















54 comments:

  1. I´m a pumpkin lover too and i made last weekend a delicious Pumpkin soup. But your dessert looks so yummy, i think i need another pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love pumpkin soup you should share the recipe if you can

      Delete
  2. It's funny I have never thought about trying a pumpkin smoothie. Such a great idea.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had this smoothie before, but now I really need to try it!!!
    great post darling!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go get a pumpkin and make this.. looks so yumm.. thanks for sharing the recipe xoxo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great smoothie babes. Need to give it a try. Am back on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que gostosura amei a dica. Curta e siga o meu canal,
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything with bananas is a win for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pumpkins! This looks absolutley delish and so beneficial. You always have such great recipes Jackie! Thanks for sharing.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought the Vitamix recently and I've been into drinking smoothies and green shakes. Thanks for this recipe.

    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks delicious... I would like to try it!!!
    Happy wed darling!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum!! Thanks for sharing.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look very yummy and so easy with the pumpkin puree.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely need to try this! Looks so healthy, delicious and perfect for the Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never thought in pumpkin smoothie. Looks good. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Non l'ho mai provata sai?
    Devo farlo!
    Buona giornata :-*
    New post http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG this looks AMAZING!!! you always bring the most amazing treats to the table :) I need to make this so badly! My husband is not a big fan of pumpkin so more for me haha To answer you question on my blog... yes! of course I dress up my chihuahua for Halloween hahaha and for Christmas... and for easter! if you have a little dog, it is kind of an unspoken rule in my opinion lol what are your pups going to be for this Halloween?
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look cute I don't know yet I haven't gone to get their costume will let you know when I do.

      Delete
  17. pumpkin in October is perfect!
    nice recipe!
    I'll try it with whipped cream lol
    xx

    http://www.tirateladimeno.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks very good. Have a nice day!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never had a pumpkin smoothie, so this sounds amazning. I must try it out. Thanks!
    Moto-Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks deliciously and is so seasonally perfect for this time of year!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice. I like how you used the coconut milk. I also bake with it allot.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks really delicious Jackie! You always share the best treats!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Look delicious

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know why but I just don't like pumpkins ;) xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks so yummy! I have to try this!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never heard of agave nectar, no idea what it is to be honest but I will check it out and learn what to do with it. Can coconut milk be replaced by normal 1% milk? That's pretty much the only thing hubby dearest drink/allows at home. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why not and if you cannot find agave than replace with honey.

      Delete
  27. delicious smoothie =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  28. looks super delicious, perfect autumn treat! thank you for sharing!
    following you on twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie will follow back definetly will keep in touch.

      Delete
  29. I don't like pumpkin lol, but this looks terrific! Beautiful presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is just perfect for the coming Halloween! Sorry, been so busy haven't had time to come by & I'll be flying off again next week. xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks pretty good. I never had pumpkin smoothie but I am thinking of making a pumpkin spice latte.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. That looks gorgeous!!!! The cream on top just does it for me. Delicious
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've never eaten anything with pumpkin. Only pumpkin seeds.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison