Tuesday, October 14, 2014

SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD (2nd)


I will like to take an opportunity to thank
one of my fellow bloggers who nominated
me for The Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award.
Thank you Monique Cordilla I'm honor and humble to be accepting this award
for the second time.
If you like to know more about Monique she is direct and keep it very real
with her blog here is her link http://slimkidinside.blogspot.com/ sweet blogger.


Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
2. Put the Award logo on your blog
3. Answer their ten questions  
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees
5. Nominate 10 bloggers

MONIQUE QUESTIONS?????


1. Who's your favorite fairy tale character? Why?

Belle because she is beautiful, humble and smart she see beauty within. 

2. Street-like-guy or Office-like-guy? Why?

Office like guy I like smart man who not afraid to show it.

3. What's your favorite novel? Why?

All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
A girl who goes blind and see the world with the help of her dad in a way she
did not see or appreciate before very vintage, beautiful inspiring and thoughtful novel.

4. Who's your favorite writer?

Jackie Collins leaves you on the edge always.

5. What's your favorite type of shoes?

Depends I do have converse on my top list and sexy heels.

6. Have you been in the Philippines? If so, where did you go?

I never been there, but Philippines I bet it has plenty of beauty to share.

7. What's the ultimate talent you want to have (normal talents, not supernatural)?

Normal I always which to be a ballerina too short never could accomplish it but so fascinated by it.

8. Do you like football? If so, who is your favorite player?

Yes I do Eli Manning from NEW YORK GIANTS

9. Who is your celebrity crush?

Ian Somerhalder he also love the environment and he cares for animal 

10. What's your ultimate talent that you think other people don't have?

I'm a great reader of people even if I do not know them personally. I could tell if they real, jealous, envy, fake always had that gift since I was a child. It does come with benefit in not surrounding myself with negative or if I do for what ever purpose I just keep my guard up with that person. Also a plus in meeting guys.

Thanks Monique once again had fun answering your question


Here is my nominees is everyone that continue visiting and supporting me from day one you know who you are they come everyday even when I do not post I really appreciate that and do take notice thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here are my question to you welcome to answer here or do your Award post.


1- Favorite fragrance for summer and winter?
2- What do you enjoy doing on the weekends and why?
3- What is a beauty tip you cannot be without doing?
4- Fall favorites boots or sweater?
5- If you could take an adventure what will you do?
6- Do you use primer if so what brand?
7- What is one thing you will like to change about yourself?
8- Favorite comfort food?
9- Which your prefer to have Handbag or Accessories?
10- Three key pieces you cannot be without?






54 comments:

  1. Congrats Jackie for the award and thanks for putting so much effort to in your blogging
    Love visiting your little place of happiness
    X
    Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jackie, your are the award-queen, but for your geat job, you deserve. And btw, Belle ic my favorite fairy tale character too. :) Have a great day.
    http://www.glamupyourlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve it girl. Always so sweet and very supportive.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the award sweetie! It was fun knowing you more! http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats gorgeous!! Have a nice week!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...congrats doll!

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/byblos-folliesgroup-abbigliamentobambini-piuminobambini/
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jackie on receiving this award! You are a lovely blogger! Also, it was so nice getting to know you better through these questions! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool :) nice to know more about you and I read Jackie Collins too but i haven't read any of her new stuff lately. Yup I always believe in surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people. Women should help each other not tear each other down <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! A great post, it's nice to know more about you :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jackie!!! :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats sweetie!!!
    Adortable award
    I like Jackie Collins too ;)
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    <a href="http://www.indiansavage.com”> Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion Blog </a>

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love boots and sweaters in the same time so I can't chose. In weekends I spend the time with my hubby.
    Congrats and sorry I can't visit you every day, have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is okay sometimes we do have to much going on I get it.

      Delete
  13. Cngrats :D

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number 10 is fascinating, Jackie! It is my gift too. It is so bad that my husband takes me to business meetings with him so I can read potential clients. But because of it, I also don't have many friends. Oh, I love to read too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to find out I'm not the only one with this gift cool.

      Delete
  15. congrats on the award. I always love learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratualtions Jackie! I enjoyed reading your answers!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're killing it with the awards girl! Congratulations!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Belle is my favorite too! Jackie Collins writes amazing novels. Congratulations on your award Jackie.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, interesting post!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is such a nice award! Have an awesome day.


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love such post, its always about knowing more about the person! Congrats love! You really deserve it :)


    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I prefer also the office guys :) Congratulations, dear Jackie!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International giveaway: Top form by the reason of problems
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. congratulations jackie =) you deserve it!!!

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. congrats my dear

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats for another award Jackie! Hope your week started off great!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on the award Jackie.. u deserve many more.. I am also a good observer of people.. Glad to know more about you xoxo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great answers, I like a smart man to, and it`s so awesome that you can read people wrong, wish I could do that to :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats Jackie. You deserve it. I love Ian Somerhalder too. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on th adward

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fun answers Jackie! Congrats on the award
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on the award Jackie!
    Good to know more about you!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats Jackie! I enjoyed finding out a bit more about you.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgalsblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats on this nomination, Jackie! I like football, too, and Eli Manning is a fave of mine as well. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats on your award, you so deserve it. I like smart guys too.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats on your award!
    Lets stay in contact, follow me via Bloglovin, GFC and G+. Love to add you back.
    www.naomiganzu.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Jackie, I realize I am not a fashion expert, but it is no surprise to me you received this award. Congrats and kind regards, J.L

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison