Monday, November 3, 2014

OH!!! YES MORE BEAUTY

(Google Image)

Here are some beauty items
 I wanting to try to see
if I like them
for myself and if they are
worth the time or money.
Here is my honest opinion 
on each items.


RIMMEL LIPSTICK 
very moist and stay put for a few hours
after that you need to reapply.
The color 170
RINGA RINGA ROSES


RINGA RINGA ROSES
(JACKIE'S LIPS)
Is a very light shade but I do like it 


L'oreal Paris Collection Stars Signature Lipstick
Here is DOUTZEN Victoria Secret Model
Signature  Nude lipstick
color number (600)

Like you see here is very light in a pink nude color
but it does stay on it glides on when applying,
 and is such a beautiful shade.
Perfect for the days you want to stay 
neutral with a soft color not to much.
Keep in mind nude are a big trend for this
season but you need to find the right
nude that match with your complexion.

(Jackie's Lip)



L'Oreal Paris Jennifer Lopez also known as JLO
Signature lip color in the nude is
number (370) beautiful stunning shade
I believe this color will compliment
so many complexion.

So if you looking for a elegant nude try this one.



The image does not do justice in how it
looks in person it compliment any
makeup and skin tone.
(Jackie's Lip)

MAYBELLINE  NEW YORK THE ELIXER

Is a smooth beautiful shine that pop
with a perfect touch of lip color
and it does stay on but
need to reapply if drinking.

Love this shade no need for gloss 
get color and shine in one.
Is a keeper for me this one and
all of the above.

Color (075) FUCHSIA FLOURISH

 RIMMEL  TWO LIP  PENCIL

THE ONE LAYING FLAT IS (049) NATURAL
is a nude type lip pencil

The one on top is (063) EASTEND SNOB
funny name but love it.
a pink for any light to medium pink
you could apply with.
Both very reasonable and works amazing.

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
DREAM
PURE
BB
8-1 Beauty Balm
Skin clearing Perfector

If you looking for a BB Cream
that will minimize the looks of pores (small amount)
Hydrates skin and Soothes it
Enhance and Clarify
with 0% oil Clear Acne
and Conceal Imperfection
this is the BB cream for you. 
I like using on days I do not want makeup and
I might have a small blemish that I do not want to irritate.

A Rescue Find
Cotton Appliators helps
corrects around lips,
makeup errors around the eyes
perfect for blending eyeliner.
80 in this travel packagage
from
SWISSPERS

 One side is flat for blending or
correcting eyeshadow
Pointy side to correct your cat eyes
or blend eyeliner and correct lipstick.
No matter the issues they work great
to make you look like a pro did your makeup.


What beauty selection here will you want to try Ladies?

66 comments:

  1. Nice shades of neutral lipsticks. They works great for you. My favorite one of your selection is Maybelline The Elixer. My pale skin needs more color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cotton applicators look so cool!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybelline Elixer suits you well ...I like the packaging of Rimmel lipstick

    http://beautyandconfident.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fuchsia lip colour!http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pastel lipstick! kiss dear! ;-)

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore those lippie colors you pink. I always look soft pinkish colors and these suit you so well babe. Love it!

    xo, Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice lipgloss!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the nude color lipstick! As you write, very classy!
    Have a nice day Bellezza!
    Kissessss

    Beth
    Rebirth - Beth Kubler diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the nude shades if lipsticks !!! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful shades

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the nude colours ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS sooooo much for the suggestions and tips on achieving the nude lips. I love how it looks on you. I am totally going to get it!! You're the BEST!!

    Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the rose colour lipstick is nice~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colours. The nude colour and fucshia looks lovely! :) x
    Autumn Layers

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the lipsticks,
    Have a great start of the week.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great lip products, my favorite is the Maybelline Elixir, XO!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to try the lipsticks. love the shades you picked!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post guapa! Love the fuchsia color . It's my favorite.
    Have a wonderful week.

    www.myladytrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The RINGA RINGA ROSES is my favorite color on you. Very pretty! I have the BB Cream from Maybeline and I love it as well.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sweetie
    The nude lipstick is my favorite. It look amazing on you.
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that shade babes.So sleek and sexy.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the FUCHSIA FLOURISH lipstick color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful colours of lipsticks doll!!! I like the first one the more!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Que coleção de maquiagem maravilhosa, adorei os batons.

    http://www.versosfeminino.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Maybelline products. All the lipsticks look great on you, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the pink natural shade of lipstick, perfect on your lips!!!
    Have a great start of the new week doll!

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful Colors!
    Beijos
    www.jessicarcoelho.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. JLO nude looks really pretty! Wonder if it'll compliment my medium skin tone...

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will great nude for every skin tone.

      Delete
  29. look fantastic this makeup
    have a nice day Jackie
    http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love nude shades, Jackie :)
    They look awesome on you!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Essas cor do batom é maravilhosa amei ótimo resultado
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis/videos

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful shades, I love all of them on you!! Hope you have a great week ahead dear.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love these shades, above all the Ringa Ringa. Light shades are my faves. Have a great week!

    Jasmine ♥
    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh i loved ur haul.. super awesome lippies the maybelline one is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the lipstick shades a lot! Very pretty and fairly natural looking! Thanks for sharing!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful shades of lipstick!!!! happy week hun!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have that BB cream too, it's good :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the darker shades on you more
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Jackie, great post! I can see myself using all these gorgeous colors. I think my favorite one is the nude 370 L'Oreal Paris by Jennifer Lopez :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. The last lipstick is so nice, I need a BB cream now hahah.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  41. So pretty! Loving the nude lips!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are pretty shades of lipsticks! You selected some lovely nude colors!

    ReplyDelete
  43. The cotton applicators are so clever and useful! Pretty lip colors Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful lipsticks. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the 075 colors on you!
    Lovely Kackie

    Ciao
    Mywishstyle

    ReplyDelete
  46. i'm loving that fuchsia lipstick on you Jackie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love The Elixer, and the two nudes you features. I am going to try a shade like that, somewhere between rose and nude and am happy you featured these!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh didn't know JLo makes lipsticks now. Must try. Nice shades too.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a collaboration with L'oreal her and other star as well as model share their shade, yes you should try the nude is stunning

      Delete
  49. Very nice shades of lipstick, these cotton applicators have a very practical way to perfect eye makeup.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cotton applicators are wonderful make things easier.

      Delete
  50. Rimmel is on my wish list also! The Maybelline Elixers are amazing...I love them.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison