Thursday, November 13, 2014

SWEATER WEATHER TAG


Hello everyone is that time of year again.
when we get tag for
SWEATER WEATHER TAG.
I been tag my one of my 
stylish follower

So here we go.....

1- Favorite Candle Scent?

Pumpkin scent perfect for fall.

2-Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?

Coffee if I cannot wake up, (but usually lemon water in the fall and winter)
Smoothie in the summer.

3-What is the best fall memory you have?

Me and some of my closest friends horse carriage through Central Park in NYC to see the change of leafs.

4-Which makeup trend do yo prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

Dark lips is fun to play with all types of dark shade for this season.

5-Favorite Fragrance for Fall?

I have to be cautious that is not to strong, I'm using Noir TEASE by Victoria Secret so loving it.




6-Favorite Food?

You asking a epicurious person who loves all type, of food, but around cold weather I  gravitate toward casserole and soup.

7-What is autumn weather like where you live?

Confusing one day upper 60' degree and others lower 40' degree. Cold and hot.

8-Which is your most worn sweater? This cream color sweater is very soft love it. On your left this year image. On your right last year.








9-Must have nail polish for fall?

Deep dark browns and burgundy like you see in image above.

10-Football games or jumping on leafs pile?

Football game enjoy the excitement and the food.

11-Skinny jeans or legging?
Both I enjoy wearing with cute sweaters..

12-Combat boots or Uggs?

Uggs they are more cozy.

13- Is pumpkin spice from Starbuck worth the emotion for that?

I do not understand the hype of it, When you could add 2 tablespoon of pumpkin puree, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, your favorite coffee into a blender mix well top with whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon now you have it at home. 

14-Favorite TV show?

REVENGE

15-Which song really gets you in Autumn spirit?

I had mention this before and is because it always play when summer is almost gone and Autumn you could feel it in the air. Here, hear it for yourself let me know if you like it. Is always going to be my favorite.

You all welcome to do The Sweater Weather Tag.







70 comments:

  1. Such a fun tag. I love pumpkin scented candles too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting tag. I´m not so into tags by my self, but i likt to read it at other bloggers. So interesting how difference or same we are all.
    I´m more a tea type. I drink the whole year, everyday a lot of tea. But evey workday at the same time in the morning, i got a espresso-date with my favorite coworker, in your work-kitchen. BTW a very handsome coworker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this is a time of the year. So it's the sweater time. I'm actually wearing warm turtle neck today:-) Nice and cosy

    Ewelina
    xoxoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemon water sounds so refreshing. Love your sweater :-)

    x Roch & Tash x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jackie, I understand that you love this sweater and I can imagine that this is a wonderful fall memory you got in NYC!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice tag, u look so gorgeous!

    Hairstyle F/W 2014-15 trends on lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! Love your look, keep it up! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I will follow you! ♥

    Love, xx
    Monika

    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, that jumper is very pretty! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoyed answering :)

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tease from VS is delicious! great answers Jackie! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jackie, you look so lovely! Why don't you post more pictures of yourself, you're gorgeous! I haven't got the chance to own a pair of Uggs but it's in my wish list! And I'm with you about food, I love it way too much. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You to kind beauty I love styling and cooking more I guess. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  12. You look so beautiful!! I love your sweater too! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this :) and i love the rich colors, scents and flavors that fall has to offer. Dark lips look great on you btw

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/


    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tag! You look super stunning babes. What a lovely sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing this once again~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This a new tag, not seen it yet. I'm a coffee girl in the morning and tea for the rest of the day :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely tag!!!
    Cool sweater Jackie!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally love Your make-up and nail polish from the photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your sweater is beautiful. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such tags are always fun. Enjoyed reading your answers.
    Nice sweater..l love wearing such colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love revenge too!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Funny tag!! I love Revenge too, it's my favourite show atm!

    xoxo
    Style and Paper
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful picture of you!! Great tag!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look gorgeous!
    I enjoy reading your answers!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very fun! I enjoyed the post. Now and then I drink lemon hot water in the morning too. Love it! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. that funny post Jackie! your beige sueter and nail in burgundy is my fav pic. Kisses.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That sweater looks gorgeous on you! A carriage ride would be awesome! Never did that. You're so lucky!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. That sweater looks so lovely on u Jackie.. and Tea is my poison i need 4 cups a day at least to survive :p

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your answers, Jackie. I love REVENGE, too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can see why you love that sweater. It look so warn and inviting on you. Love it!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love soup during this season. I also love your sweater :)
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice sweater :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful Jackie, your nails, lipstick and sweater are awesome! Love the shades xo Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. You really are a pretty woman
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. You're looking very pretty, dear :)
    I enjoyed reading your answers and finding more about you.

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. I looove dark lips too! nice share, inspiring :)
    xx,
    B A M B I N A

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the post dear, You look gorgeous!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. great tag. loved reading your answers :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great tag!
    Love your cream sweater and burgundy nails, my favorite, also love UGGs.
    Glad to know you better!
    xx, elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love this post! Like you, I adore the scent of pumpkin and playing with dark lip colors (I'm hoping to try a purple shade in the near future). T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look lovely in that sweater. I adore this post and a pumpkin scent is a nice one. Hmmm will try a darker shade maybe later, lol. If I have tow ear UGGS, it will make me more lazy to do anything in these cold weather.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Postagem maravilhosa amei, tenha uma ótima semana,
    Curta e siga o meu canal e TSU
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis
    TSU: https://www.tsu.co/Nequeren

    ReplyDelete
  43. These tags are so much fun! Fall is such a lovely time of year! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison