Tuesday, November 4, 2014

WARBY PARKER NEW 2014 WINTER COLLECTION




I have exciting news to share with you all.
Introducing
WARBY PARKER NEW WINTER COLLECTION
before I get to show you their amazing collection
let me inform you a little about them.
Let start when they approach me and brought to my attention
that for every glasses you purchase they donate one for the need.
I was ecstatic!!!
How can I refuse a company so generous to think of the one in need.
You all know me I'm a big believer in order to get you have to give.

Do you agree Ladies and Gentleman?

Want to know more about their story visit their website
Now here is what they have to offer great quality and beautiful 
glasses my opinion and with that said also they have so many
option for your convenience. 

They also offer Virtual Try On and Home Try ON

5 pairs you could try on to see what fits your needs 
in the convenience of your home with no pressure for free
and it ships for free. 
For more information here is the link
https://www.warbyparker.com/home-try-on
What a great way to try on glasses
Don't your agree?
Making your decision easy to see if it meets your needs.
IMPORTANT NOTE

The selection below I chose in my discretion
I know you Fashionistas and Gentleman will love my choices,
also the link is below the image for your convenience.
To visit and see more information about the eyeglasses and sunglasses.

EYEGLASSES SELECTION FOR WOMAN

GOODNEY

This shape rock on so many faces very chic.

MARSHALL

https://www.warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/women/marshall/rum-cherry

These are so classic perfect to sport with a holiday outfit.

SUNGLASSES SELECTION FOR WOMAN

10-01
https://www.warbyparker.com/sunglasses/women/10-01/polished-gold

How can you go wrong with these sunglasses for this time of year,
look at the color anyone who love aviators could look fierce in these.

GARRETT

Almost square but not fully this shape is so trendy and unique.

More of  Optical Glasses and Sunglasses in their website for Woman
check out the 2014 Winter collection I bet you will find a 
a pair that grab your eyes.

EYEGLASSES SELECTION FOR MEN

HARDY

What man will not look very smart with these pairs and 
in a suit and tie.

RALEIGH

Perfect for the guy in college or looking to find their profession.

SUNGLASSES FOR MEN

FELTON

Now guys you could said you wear your sunglasses at night.

BATTEN


Every man looks very stunning with these pairs.

If you want to see more Gentleman check to see what Warby Parker has to offer
as well as their 2014 Winter collection.
here is the link
https://www.warbyparker.com/sunglasses/men

For 2014 Winter Collection they have a great selection of glasses and sunglasses,
for man and woman you need to see for yourself.
If will be available for view and purchasing at 10 AM Eastern Time Today (Yeah!!)
FOR USA AND CANADA ONLY

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
THIS IS  AVAILABLE FOR USA AND CANADA ONLY

In the future the company is planning in making

it available to Europe and other Countries.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not getting paid or making any proceeds on any purchase.
For every purchase you make Warby Parker will donate a pair of Glasses to the need
That is a great reason to purchase and give.
So visit their website.

https://www.warbyparker.com/










65 comments:

  1. great collection I love the wide range of styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice selection with so many diverse glasses. And I like the Idea, with every purchase they donate one for the need. So we buy very nice glasses and do good things.
    http://www.glamupyourlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection ..beautiful idea that they donate with every purchase

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! Lovely collection!
    Have a good day!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Marshall' looks so cool!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a contact lenses wearer, simply because my eyes are too bad to wear glasses - I would look like I am wearing binoculars! :)
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection!
    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely collection! I nominated you for the sweather weather tag :D

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful collection. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love their winter collection <3 The sunnies and eyeglasses are so in.

    Have a great day, Jackie!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post jackie, love theis collection! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't see some of the pics.....but the ones I can see are really nice

    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which pic you cannot see I'm in it and do not see the problem let me know

      Delete
  14. Great collection, at least the photos that I can see.I can't also see the first 5 photos. There is only a link to these photos

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great round-up of glasses! I like the one by Goodney :D
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  16. great collection sweety!
    happy day!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love every pair of glasses =) soooooooo amazing!

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing all these great styles in glasses.

    Have a great day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these! The aviators are gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. They have such a great collection!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous frames :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool collection!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. belli questi occhiali, è molto interessante la collezione!
    new post http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is an absolutely fantastic collection!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a wonderful and generous company, I really love the fact that they support the needy :)

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Jackie, thanks a lot for introducing this brand :) Now I know I need not only one new pair of glasses ...
    Lovely greetings from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice Jackie!!!

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  28. Vow... i love the sunglasses and the brand more for its noble cause... will chk it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice glasses, love all of them
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the first one, very sexy looking ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Que lindos óculos amei arrasou na postagens.
    Siga e curta o meu Canal: https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  32. They're lovely! The first ones are fab :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great collection! Love the styles. The marshall looks so trendy!
    Have a nice day guapa!

    www.myladytrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful brand, great cause and amazing collection they have.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi sweetie,
    this brand is amazing
    I really like your selection
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary- Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a nice collection! I agree it's always wonderful to give back!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice glasses. I love how the needy also benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I didn't hear about this company, but it's very interesting, what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the fact that with every pair purchased, they are donating a pair to those in need. It's always amazing to see a charitable company, makes me want to support them more. I do love Randy, I know it's for men but it's a shape that I would love to wear too, it's very chic.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great eye wear!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great collection!
    The 10-01 is my favorite!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fab idea to donate for each purchase! These are really great selections!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. These frames are fabulous! The Felton is my fave--such a unique styling. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Aw I'm European ;( they have a nice selection! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love with the red frame, I think you have a pair like this, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I really love the first one! and you are so right this is so generous that they help people in need!

    x Mieke

    New post: http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great looking glasses and shades :) love all the colors and style!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such a cool collection. I love the shades.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Goodney is my fav. It looks like a sassy librarian glasses.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  50. They have the best styles!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison