Tuesday, December 2, 2014

GARNIER CLEAN INVIGORATING DAILY SCRUB REVIEW


Garnier Clean Invigorating Daily Scrub makes your
skin sing and so refresh you will feel like Ariel
the mermaid when she splash out of the water
with such joy.
Is a new product from Garnier and I had
use it for a weeks like I do with all my products
before review to be able to give the best and honest
opinion about the product.

This product is dermatologist tested for safety 
is oil free

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Products Claim and my honest opinion:



This product is dermatologist tested for safety 
is oil free

Yes it is oil free 

Non comedogenic -won't clog pore

This is questionable to me due to fragrance that could cause
irritated and it could clog pores especially on sensitive skin. 

Gentle to skin
 once again due to heavy fragrance it might cause irritation to sensitive skin. 

Allergy Tested- wondering if they did to sensitive skin

Keep in mind ladies what works for one might not work for all.
I have combination skin
so it did work for me 



They claim it gently refines pores an energizes skin
so true it like putting mint  and a method taste in your
mouth but instead is in the face.
The peppermint & Jojoba beads help with tingle feeling to the skin.
The peppermint helps infused with instant energize 
and jojoba bead help refines the pores.
 The tingle feeling that awakens your skin
with a clean and soft feel to it.
Withing a week you start seeing
a healthy look and glow to your skin.

Easy to use on dampen skin gently massage and rinse thoroughly

This product is for normal skin but since is oil-free
An oil face prone could get away using it.




I rate this product a 10 for packaging and for
the result it gives to the skin
will recommend it to combination, dry or oily skin


Ladies will you give this product a try?

47 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds so refreshing! Awesome review Jackie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invigorating daily scub is new for me and sounds great. I need to check, if we got this product in germany. I like the most of Garnier product and the price is right.
    http://www.glamupyourlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that sounds so refreshing with the mint feel to it! I'm glad it worked for you--I have really dry skin in the winter so I might have to try it out! Thanks for the review!

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hearing about this for the first time now and it sounds really interesting. I'm glad that you also recommend this for dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not about this facial scrub from garnier till I saw your post ��,,I have been using the st Ives one and can't fault it ,,,will try this one once I'm done with the current one
    Xx
    Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting. your review is fantastic

    http://bit.ly/1z7Qyuo
    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a product I will defo use. Great review, doll! Have a blessed day!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ready for my scrab day! ;-)

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to have to see If I can find this and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a huge fan of Garnier facial wash, I have always think they are a great budget brand with amazing quality. I haven't notice this product but will keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the review, Jackie!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review darling
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This does sound quite refeshing! I'm currently using their Balancing Exfoliater....grapefruit and pomergranate, and I'm loving it. Fab review!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love garnier products but I'm yet to try this one. Great review and have a nice day dear.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cute post, Jackie! I need a good scrub right now! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful post dear. Garnier products are amazing,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice review

    http://www.giveawaydose.in/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing this review. I'll give it a try. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this sounds so good. Would love to try this one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review, thanks.
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice packaging and review! I think I saw this in Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love their products! I'll have to give this a try!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great review Jackie. Sounds like a good product :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't think I've ever tried a skin product with peppermint in it before, it sounds interesting!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Peppermint is so refreshing; lovely product :-)

    x Roch & Tash x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have not tried this Garner scrub. These days I tend to use chemical exfoliants as opposed to physical. I will review my favourite product on my blog at some point, hopefully soon.. Great review, Jackie!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this product!
    Great review!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  28. It looks so refreshing. Great review. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  29. now I use Garnier washing gel
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/2014/12/magic-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Garnier products thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Garnier products are generally are a hit or miss for me.. i wud love to try this.. nicely reviewed xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love Garnier products!!!
    Happy wed!
    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love Garnier Fructis. Great review, babe! I would definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like Garnier's cosmetic, but I never use scrub.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison