Wednesday, January 7, 2015

REVIEW ON NEW NEUTROGENA MICRODERMABRASION SYSTEM

(google image)
Here I bring to you a new product called
NEUTROGENA MICRODERMABRASION SYSTEM
when I saw this product I said to myself 
for this  low price how can one system do all this work.
It feel like a magic wand did all the work for you.
The system is specifically made for the woman
that have concerns about Wrinkles, Pores, Age Spots
and firmness yes I know I do not fit these category
but it does promise softer luminous skin
and lately my skin is feeling dry due to cold weather
so I was desperate.

It was a great buy for me in regards to giving a softer
glowing skin it really does that part.
I also felt my skin tighten so that is a plus for anyone looking
to have their skin get firmer.

DISCLAIMER: My honest opinion base on my experience.
If you have Sensitive or Acne Prone skin with Scar
Please consult with your Dermatologist.

So lets get into what it promise to do for you.

As per Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System will give you
as well
as per dermatologist clinical study proves

1-Instantly 91% - had smoother, more luminous skin

This is  true I felt smoother and it gave me an amazing glow 

2-
 1 Week- 88% had visible improvement in the look of fine lines

I saw a small difference on my forehead keep in mind I do not
have deep facial.

3-
4 Weeks- 88 % had significantly reduce appearance of winkles or age spots

Well we all know for a fact I cannot review in this part since this is not an issue for me.

4- 8 Weeks- 72% had substantially firmer looking skin

It does tighten your skin (I felt that)

It very easy and convenient to set it up and start your treatment
it advice to do 3 times a week in place of your scrub.
Here are images of the product the 
Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System

This is the package

IT COMES WITH




1- Microdermabrasion Applicator 
2- Attachement Head
3- One Month Supply of Rejuvenating puffs (12)
4- AA Batteries (2)

(This system runs for 20 dollars)
In drugstore 

They also sell refills of Rejuvenation puffs separately (runs for 12 dollars in drugstore)

Closer look of Applicator with head attachment

WITH HEAD ATTACHMENT

WITH PUFF ATTACH 
THE ONE MONTH SUPPLY CASE

CLOSER LOOK OF THE PUFF

YOU WET IT AND THAN MASSAGE INTO EACH PART OF SKIN FOR 1-2 MINUTES

AS PER THEIR CLAIM:

TODAY

The puffs deliver the perfect degree of gentle exfoliation with ulta-fine crystals
and mild purifiers.

TOMORROW
Massaging micro vibrations boost surface cell turnover for firmer
younger looking skin

Ladies will you consider in trying out this product?

53 comments:

  1. I'm looking for such a microdermabrasion system since long time. The most are very expensive, but this one sounds great. Yes I would give this product a Try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At some point I was looking into buying some home microdermabrasion system, then I changed my mind, now after reading your post, I want it again.. I wish you had written this before Christmas, I would have told my husband that this is what I wanted as a present as he kept pestering me as to what to get me and I couldn't think of anything.. :) Good reviews, Jackie!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great detailed post; fab review :-)

    x Roch & Tash x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if can be find as such a great price in Romania too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to get it in amazon if they ship to you is sold for $22.33 is ony 2.34 more. Good luck..

      Delete
  5. It sounds very promising. Great review, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have nutrigena wave,, it has same pads and works really well
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiaary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review. Glad to hear this product is working well for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I seen these and wasn't sure if it would work!! Sounds great though, such a great review!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I buy something like this and I can't live with it, I love this kind of products!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This microdermabrasion system lookis great, I need it!!!
    Happy wed my dear!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice review. I might try it
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review! I'll definitely have to check this out!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the review Jackie! I've seen this product before and wondered how well it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review dear!!! Thanks for share this information!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like an amazing product!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds interesting! im very careful i don't exfoliate so much though since my skin is really sensitive

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Arrasou na postagem
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will definitely consider using it!! This looks like a great product! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a lovely & honest review.. wud have loved to try this if it was available here

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review! This sounds really interesting. Would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds like a fantastic product, Jackie. Thank you for writing such a detailed review. I have been using Olay Pro-X since 2012 and it has served me really well. I am really considering of trying this though, I'm honestly intrigued by it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool! Thanks for shearing!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/2015/01/hot-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. it sounds like a really good system Jackie! exfoliation is so important!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You review are always fine and really with details Made
    Happy New Year Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  25. I will absolutely consider about buying this one because it looks good. Love your review!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the info Jackie, I really want one of these!!! :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great review! I would love to try it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm glad this works for you! I had a similar device and it was good at cleaning my skin and making it seem brighter, but it didn't do anything for scar reduction or pore reduction, sadly!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Neutrogina and for the most part I trust their products. I am currently using their retinol cream and serum.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. This sounds like it works beautifully. I've been wanting to try a microdermabrasion kit! Thanks for the detailed review.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to try this product, it seems very good!
    btw nice review!
    xx

    http://www.tirateladimeno.it/

    ReplyDelete
  32. seems like a really good system that targets so many issues.
    Yes, i will consider this, thanks for the great review!
    xx, elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would like to try it. Great review Jackie. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've heard the word around so often but didn't know about what it was so this is a great post

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice detailed review. I think this would be too harsh on my sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sounds like a worthy product. I love the fact it helps with skin tightening! At my age, this is a biggie! T. http://www.bloglovin.com/tickledpinkwoman

    ReplyDelete
  37. Would love to try it.........

    ReplyDelete
  38. My skin is very sensitive, I don't think this product would be suitable for me: thank you for the useful review!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  39. sounds like a great tool at such an affordable price :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I saw this product in my local CVS a few months ago and I wondered how well it worked. Sounds like a great product, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love neutrogena products.
    http://www.candycrow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. That looks like some cool toys, Jackie! Definitely need one of these gadgets. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison