Tuesday, January 13, 2015

THE PERFECT FLAWLESS SKIN

(Google Image)

If you wondering how to get
THE PERFECT FLAWLESS SKIN
wonder no more here I will
give you a list of foundation drugstore
brand and high end brand
for the coverage you looking for.
First start with a clean 
moisturize and prime face
than apply the foundation you 
will like for the look you looking for.
(PeopleStyleWatch)
ALL IMAGES FROM GOOGLE.

If you looking for a SUPERSMOOTH SKIN


Try L'oreal Paris's Creamy Foundation
It helps minimize pores,
and a luminous look.
The price is reasonable for 
the coverage it offers.
They have so many colors to choose from
you will not have a problem finding yours.


If wanting a name brand with the same
result try Marc Jacob Foundation
an ideal radiance.



If you looking for SHEER COVERAGE


This COVERGIRL NATURELUXE foundation
 give you a polish look 
but yet more natural and light weight.



Nars enhance without looking 
cake on a glowing finish
with a sheer coverage.


If Looking for EXTRA HYDRATION
to help in this cold weather try these foundation


MAYBELLINE DREAM SMOOTH MOUSSE
The creamy texture will provide 14 hour hydration
and give you a smooth flawless finish.



BOBBI BROWN 
Hydrates the skin 
gives you a beautiful finish.


If looking for ANTIAGING

REVLON AGE DEFYING
It minimize dark circles
provide a photo finish look 
with right coverage.



CHANEL LIFT LUMIERE 
A gold winner as per Housekeeping
for Anti-aging foundation
that gives an effortless natural flawless effect.



If looking for a COLOR WITH STAYING POWER


NEUTROGENA Nourish Long Wear Foundation
Long wear with vitamin A,C and E gives you 
a healthy appearance with a soft skin look.

LAURA MERCIER'S
Long wear oil free
magically blurs between real skin and makeup.
You can dance the night away with this
foundation it's sweat and water resistance.




If looking for A SHINE FREE FINISH

 No7 BEAUTIFULLY MATTE
Delivers a shine free flawless look 
up to 12 hours matte finish.


STILA NATURAL FINISH
OIL FREE FOUNDATION
This formula glides with ease 
provides fabulous coverage
that last all day with a dewy finish to boot.



If looking for GORGEOUS GLOW

MAX FACTOR FACE FINITY
A professional finish with a perfect glow.
It last all day!!!


GIORGIO ARMANI MAESTRO FINISH

Perfect seamless finish boost of radiance


Ladies hope this information helps when choosing the right
foundation for the right needs.
This help to get
 The Perfect Flawless Skin.

Fashionistas which had you try or will you try?


BEAUTIFY YOURSELF!!!



55 comments:

  1. Great tips for flawless skin. I like t use light Make-Up and I had the Armani make-up The last years. It was good, but a little bit expensive. Now I got the Bobbi Brown one. I like this also and its a little bit cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like to try it ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products, i want all of them!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a great post!

    Midi skirt+ light blue fluffy sweater on
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooooooove marc jacobs beauty products =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Jackie! I need to buy one soon
    xx
    June Wants It All

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bom dia amiga, produtos maravilhoso amei ótima postagem
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis/channels
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foundation & BB creams are a must for me to look perfect .. loved the options u mentioned.. wud love to try the Covergirl one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use MAC products. Concealer, foundation and powder. Works well for me though a bit expensive. Great choices Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, Jackie! Altho I don't wear foundation, I enjoy reading post like this. Coincidentally, I've just published one on skincare tips as well. xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried all of the foundations obviously, but my favourite one is Facefinity from MaxFactor!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Armani foundation it's on it's way, so it better be good. So far I'm happy with my MAC, but it's no harm in trying new things.
    Nice post girl

    Ewelina xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grate selection!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't try any of them, but they looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to try the Nars brand!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is good to have a smooth skin~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you give both high end and drugstore options, Jackie. What a great informative post and I have got to try that CoverGirl foundation!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you is a great idea to have option that you could get your hands on.

      Delete
  18. I wold love to try so many of these! I am actually going to Sephora this week to get my skin match and pick out a new one!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post dear! I wanna try Loreal's True Match. Have a fun and productive Wednesday! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Like On Facebook
    Follow On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True match is my drugstore fav let me know if you do try it.

      Delete
  20. I'm testing Marc Jacob's foundation right now!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many amazing foundations! I need to venture out more with mine! I've used the same one for years!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to try a lot of these especially the Marc Jacob Foundation and the Nars Foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sure! All this brand have great prestige, I want to try someone! Nice selection Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  24. great post.I need to try out some o fthese foundations

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice post
    thanks for sharing

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great information and products! Thanks for sharing these with us.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the review of all these products!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I actually want to try the L'Oreal's mousse product!

    ReplyDelete
  29. From Maybelline I've tried, thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great products. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Products look good but i used Motives Custom Blend Foundation, the best made for your skin. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice selections Jackie! I am dying to try the Nars foundation...I love a foundation that leaves my skin fresh and glowy and I've heard such fab things about this one.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am using Loreal True Match and I love the texture and the wear, it doesn't feel like it's even there.
    I doesn't cover my freckles unless I double layer it though.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm using a Clarins liquid foundation and I'm really happy with it!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great selection of products. I love the L'Oreal True Match Foundation.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love Marc Jacobs but it probably too expensive for me..lol Great picks.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I use the Neutrogena foundation and love it! Maybe someday I'll try Marc Jacobs' foundation... T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great list of items and products, I use and love Neutrogena and Lancome, seems to be the best match for my skin. :)
    Artist Spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  39. I will definitely be checking out some of these products! I am such a makeup junkie!

    Lauren.
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great products, Jackie. Since I like natural looks I use bb creams, but was looking for a light foundation. Thanks for sharing!

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nice review . Will try this soon. Have a great week.
    Richa
    Hugs & Kisses from India
    www.yulookgorgeous.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have not tried any of these foundation
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison