Thursday, January 8, 2015

YOU COULD DO IT!!!!

(google image)
Here is another year to conquer what you had been
avoiding or giving up in.
YOU COULD DO IT!!!!
I'm not here to judge you. 
I'm here to motivate you and hopefully
this will inspire you to go for it.
We are creatures of habit
we start strong in the New Year
than stop for whatever the reason by mid month.

Do you agree Fashionistas?

Here Are Some Fitness Tips Routine It Might Help Keep You Going.

1- Start Slow- The first mistake is starting fast and end up stopping.

By starting slow you will see result not overnight but you will
and also you will continue without stopping or giving up.

Start my logging how many days 2- 3 days you want to exercise and for how many minutes
My advice start 10 to 20 minutes than work your way up.

Now you have to decide if you want to start in a Gym or by Walking or Jogging 
and than going to the next level.

This decision is very important to take in consideration before starting.

2- Invest in comfortable exercise clothes and workout shoes

I believe when you look good you feel good to conquer your goal.

3-This go without saying changing your eating habits you also could start slow
incorporated a healthy element like veggies and fruit in you daily day, little by little
you will notice that you have not touch junk food.

I love smoothie they give me a boost before a work out I have plenty of recipes in your right hand side under recipes also have plenty of healthy food recipe that does not taste like diet. Important cut the portion that makes a big difference.

It does not mean you have to deprive yourself pick a splurge day for me is Sunday.  I usually decide what I want to eat and miss out on and enjoy it but I do not splurge all day. I pick either Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner depending what I'm in the mood for and want to splurge on.

If is Ice Cream or some other snack I eat light to enjoy this moment without guilt.

4- Download good music that gets you motivated to move.

5- In order to accomplish and individual goal do not compare yourself to others, reach your goal and feel confident with your success.

Disclaimer: 
Important before starting any exercise or diet you need to consult with your physician and get a physical check up. Is that time of year right!






42 comments:

  1. Dear Jackie, more sport is one of another solution for the new year. Fitness is very important for tour health and your body. Your tips are great and very motivated.
    Hete one more tip. For every day of exercise, t do one Euro in Box. So a got at the end of the year some extra money for a bag or a pair of shoes ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an awesome tip thanks doll for sharing it with us.

      Delete
    2. What a fantastic idea! I'm gonna do this also:)

      Keisha xo

      Delete
  2. So inspiring! I need to start exercising badly but can't find time! http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the workout tips Jackie! You are so motivating. <3

    xo, Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehe I never make any New Year's resolutions. All I do is keep trying to stay healthy, and if I get crazy with wine and some sweets..... Then I'm trying to make it up for it, by exercising:-)
    Nice post, I bet you'll motivate some of the girls:-)

    Ewelina
    xoxoxox chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect tips Jackie! I actually do intend to get fit this year...
    xx
    June Wants It All

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree!

    SALES 2015 GUIDE: what should you buy on
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great tips for beginners. I work out 4 times a work and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all the Disney images lately, where do you get them from?

    These are great tips. I think it's also important to remember that you don't have to pay for a gym to get a good workout, there are loads of great ones on youtube!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them online,. Thanks for sharing this helpful information.

      Delete
  9. Dica maravilhosa postagem maravilhosa saúde é o que intereça.
    Novo vídeo:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis/channels
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is good advice for my daughter...she loves being a couch potato on the weekend. I used to do lots of excercise and dancing when I was younger, but now I prefer walking and Tai-Chi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Music always gets me going. Yes we can!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to start my evening walks again as I am feeling sick lately.. some form of exercise is a must to stay fit.. very helpful post indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips, I completely agree :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is so inspiring. Perfect for the new year. Happy Friday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Like On Facebook
    Follow On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally agree with your tips!
    Great motivating post.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  16. Needed this motivation! Love the princesses working out haha!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fitness is important for body and health. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know... the fitness is very important
    Amazing post sweet Jackie
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tips!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I definitely need to take some this tips to bed with me cause i need to stay fit. Great post Jackie.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy New Year Jackie. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog (yeah..I finally I find my way back to it :D) I always love your post, there are good details.I just started to work out about months ago, I'll use your tips with my routine sometimes :) Thank you for sharing, and those Disney Princesses are cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. absolutely loving it!!!!!!!!!

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great advice Jackie! When it's too cold to run I do my exercise at home :-)
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great inspiration, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great tips!! Its onnnn from next week. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I agree! Great tips to start the new year. XOXXO

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great tips! I agree starting off slow is the way to go and getting a check up is so important too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice tips Jackie, I started an exercise routine this week because my body was feeling too heavy, I've eaten too much this holiday season!!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I try to work out five to six days a week for about 30 minutes a day. Truly, I feel better when I do. I adore your idea about having a splurge day a week. Great idea! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are such great tips Jackie! Thanks so much for sharing them :)

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Music always gets me going! HaHaHa Great tips Jackie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovey tips.. Have a great weekend
    Richa
    www.yulookgorgeous.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Exercise is totally out for me even though I'm aware of its benefits. I'm just too lazy, dear! Hahaha! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  34. lol all this pics are so true and i will definately follow your steps
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison