Thursday, February 19, 2015

MY FOO FOO DOGS


MY FOO FOO DOGS
for those who do not know
on your left is my female
pup Tifi 
on your right male
pup Moo
My fur babies every winter
they get a coat or sweater.
 When we have an event
or appointment to go to
they pick with their nose
which they prefer to wear. 
After a while
I start noticing which one is their favorite.

So here is my pup favorite outerwear
trust me when I tell you they love
the camera and when they get
tired they let me know you will see in the images.
This is why they are called Foo Foo dogs.

Let start with the female pup
Tifi is a Big Time Doginista
love to wear Dresses, Sweater any
Doggie fashion she will try it on.
Here are two of her winter favorites.

Turtleneck Sweater is soft pink and in style.
She love to pose.


 Cute detail on the back of sweater 
bone shape it matches her favorite toy.

I had enough (lol)

This image above is when she
had enough of the camera lol

Her favorite coat and boy is so hard
to get it off of her when we come back home.

Pink Gingham Print with Fur Collar and
a Fitted Belt.


I guess this is her best side.


Very Sweet Pose



Here is Moo my male pup
he loves simple jacket not much for sweater.
This jacket is
 this year favorite for him.

This hooded jacket with back pocket
keep my fur baby warm and stylish.

JUST CHILLING

 The hooding part is made of sweatshirt material
and the black fake soft leather.

 The fake leather is soft and comfy for a pup
who do not want to much fuss.

He gave me his back because he did not want
mommy to take more pictures. lol


To Cute....

 Beautify your pet  keep them warm
and remember they have feelings
and they do feel the cold.

Hope you all enjoy My Fur Babies


47 comments:

  1. Your dog is so so cute! http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jackie, your two puppy's are sooo cute. Pets are the best friend of humans and do good for our soul. I'm more the cats typ, but I also love dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Your dogs are adorable Jackie!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dog dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute Puppies...... Love them... and the outfits are super awesome!!!
    xoxoxoxo
    Mary
    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww they look so adorable!! Love their outfits! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dogs are real fashionistas!!! I like that leather outfit! Beautiful doggies, Jackie!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que belas imagens amei a dica de comids para cão,
    Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LOCPg0HbTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, they are both so cute jackie. You are so lucky to have such lovely pets :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! We need more posts like this one, Jackie! Doginista for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so cute and stylish Jackie!!! Tons of love

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW absolutely ADORABLE dear haha:) I like this blog so stylish and cute

    Check out my new post...an AMAZING Swedish house

    I wish you a lovely weekend :)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are so beautiful and fashion!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look so cute :D

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww! I love your little dogs, they are absolutely adorable. I don't have any dogs but I have two orange tabby cats.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww lovely dogs! :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know you had dogs! They're adorable :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are too adorable!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are so cute!!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was too cute!! Your dogs are so adorable! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aren't they cute!! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh, so cute! I've always wanted to dress my dog up, but he has very thick fur and is normally overheating so I've restrained myself. Your dogs are the perfect size for this, though! So lovely!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my these are all so cute!! I work with people who like to knit and they will knit things like this for their pets sometimes.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute are they!! I love their little outfits!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. These little sweeties are adorable! Aren't pets the greatest? :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your dogs are so cute Jackie. I love their outfits. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jackie, your dogs are just too cute! HAHAHA I'm always getting a kick on how you dress them.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aww they are such cute babies of urs... very adorable.. loved their outfits ^_^
    Happy friday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww your dogs are so adorable! I like their outfits too! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These two dogs are so very cute and they are truly canine fashionistas! Love their outfits ! I wish my own pup would wear these but she will only wear a basic coat outside when it is cold!
    I love that they choose their own outfits!!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my gosh, they are so adorable Jackie! Love their fashion style :) I have 4 dogs. 2 Pitbull puppies who are 8 weeks old, 1 Pitbull who is almost 2 years old and an 11 year old Shitzu. I love my furbabies too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pitbulls are sweet when they around loving people also adorable as pups. Glad to know you have furbabies doll.

      Delete
  32. Oh, how did I miss this cute post! Your babies are so adorable. My mom owns a chihuahua too, but I'm still trying to figure what breed the other dog of yours is............. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The male is Purebreed Chihuahua and the female is a Minchi also known as Chi-Pin a Chihuahua and Pincher Mix Breed. Thank you doll.

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison