Tuesday, February 17, 2015

NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD ON GLIPHO


Hi everybody I know some of you must look at this award
and said wait a minute you have over 200 followers and yes
you are correct I do in google.
There is a blog website called GLIPHO
who approach me on instagram
 let said a while ago, they wanted for me to join 
 and add my blog to their website.
 It only been 4 months give
or take and I have 236 followers so ladies
if you like to add your blog here is their website.

Is a great place to get discover and discover others with the same interest.

One of my dear followers Sarah nominating me for the Liebster Award which
I most grateful and thank her for it this is her link to her blog
great writer with awesome interest. 

Here are the rules.

1- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2- Answer the question given by the nominator.
3 -Nominate 11 small blog or (under 200) 
or who you think deserve this award.
4- Create 11 new question for the nominees to answer.
5- Notify nominee by via social  media or blog.

SARAH QUESTIONS

1- What are your plan for Valentine's Day?

To be honest I do not know yet maybe staying in.

2- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

First I hope I'm still alive doing something I enjoy.

3- Has blogging change your life in anyway?

Yes it has, it open doors to brand and I made so many friends
also enjoy cooking and sharing more of my recipes all around
the world  they either try it or are going to.

4- Favorite movie to watch that cheer you up?

We're The Millers 
with
Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis
if I ever need a good laugh that put me in tears this is the film I watch.

5- One makeup product that you couldn't live without?

Lipstick 

6- Who is the person that inspire you to be a better person?

My sweet Mom

7- Do you enjoy sweet or sultry food more?

I really do not have a sweet tooth so I must
said sultry I enjoy more.

8- Do you have a goal for 2015?

My goal is to make more time for myself.

9-One piece of clothing in your closet that you cannot wait to wear in the spring?

A flower printed dress from H&M store.

10- Favorite Song at the moment?

Shake it off 
by Taylor Swift

11- If you could choose one place to work (realistic or not) 
where would it be?

In the fashion world for Victoria Beckham or Rachel Zoe.
(realistic)

Here are my nominees:

Jeannie from
Pilar from
Rosa Mimmino from
Kashaya from 
Tina Bradley from
lyosha Varezhkima from
Melinda Richie from
Mia Briggs from
Alan Robinson from
Keisha Ramsay from
Superlux from


My questions for The nominees:

1- What do you prefer to blog about?
2- If you had to choose which one you prefer to wear
skirt or dresses?
3- Do you consider yourself wild or boring?
4- You just won extremely amount of money what will be the first thing you do?
5-Movies or reading?
6- Are you vegetarian or meat lover and why?
7- Did you ever met a famous person?
8-Who means the world to you?
9-Do you write letters or type?
10- You could only pick one Cell or Laptop which one
you will need the most?
11-Do you consider any of the bloggers you visit your friend?



85 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. I cannot wait to wear a floral printed dress too!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, the website glipho sounds interesting. And the facts about you too. I'm more the sweet tooth typ. I need my cookie or choclate every day. Blogging also change my life. It's so great to learn to know lovely people around the world like you.
    Congratulation to your award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congo babe! and thnx a lot for suggesting glipho :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!
    I'll give a look at the website, it seems really interesting :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the nomination Jackie. You deserve every award in my book. I enjoyed reading your Q&A. I am the Beckhams would love to have you join their family :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too kind thanks beaity it mean the world to me.

      Delete
  6. It was great to know about you :) congrats doll!!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading this post, Jackie. I'm a lipstick addict too, I mean, I can't leave home without it no matter where I'm going. Thanks for sharing this website, I've never heard about it and will definitely check it out. Have a nice day.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag maravilhosa Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LOCPg0HbTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww congraz dear, i will check them out
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award Jackie may u receive many more.. nice to know something more abt u.. hv a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i know more about you
    yes blogging lets us know more brands
    knowing more friends and sharing our tips worldwide
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love reading this post, Jackie! It's nice to know you better and yes to We're The Millers! Hubby and I watched it in the cinema and we wanted to die laughing!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Jackie! It's always fun to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Jackie, Always love learning more about you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, dear Jackie! You deserve this award <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's good to know that blogging has changed your life to do what you love and you have fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award! I've never heard of that site so I'll have to check it out :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corinne you will love the site and thank you

      Delete
  18. great post dear.
    Its nice getting to read more about you
    i love victoria beckham she is such an inspiration
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the award and thanks for the nomination doll

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats Jackie, great post! Always great to get to know you better by reading the survey part :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post and always nice to read about you. Thanks for sharing this site with us also. :))

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations Jackie. Shake it off is my favorite song at the moment too. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely to know more about you!! :))
    Thanks for nominating me!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree with you, blogging has opened so many doors, I never would have got an invite to that show let alone backstage access.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aw, thank you for the nomination, Jackie; truly honored! We have so much in common including the fact that blogging has brought us so many wonderful new friends. I'm with you on lipstick and salty foods, too! :) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to know we have plenty in common thanks. You deserve it sweetie.

      Delete
  26. Congrats, I love that song too ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats! Good to more about you!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on the award Jackie! I really enjoyed finding out a little bit more about you. I can't wait to wear my pastel coloured jeans this spring (so outside the box for me as ! never where light colours on my bottom half lol) Thank you so much for the nomination!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll and you so well deserve too.

      Delete
  29. Congrats on the award Jackie! You deserve it and thanks for the nomination! I will post my responses soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie looking forward to seeing your response.

      Delete
  30. I like your goal of taking more time for yourself! That's great Jackie! Always remember you're #1
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison