Monday, February 23, 2015

ULTA HAUL

ME AS A CARTOON

Beauty shopping in Ulta
one item,  I'm pretty 
disappointed with.
Sometime we need to try
beauty in order to know
what work for us
as an individual.

"I always said what works for me
might not work for you."

Here are few items I --Try Out, Love, Repurchase.

LOVE-REPURCHASE
BAREMINERAL BARESKIN

Great foundation gives a natural flawless look,
blend very well.
So many shades they offer to choose from.
They do sell the brush for this foundation separately,
I did not feel the need to get.
I apply it with my stipple brush and it works great
shake before using is very important.

When I purchase this it came with a free sample
of powder foundation with a small brush
cute like the package but do not like the foundation in powder.

The powder foundation came in the color Medium Biege and
liquid Bareskin is in Latte.
  Summer my skin get a little darker
So I always go one shade up.


TRY OUT - LOVE


NYX UNDER EYE
CONCEALER

When I have dark circle that looks like I got a black eye
this is the concealer I run to because it works and does the job
in hiding that imperfection.
This is in orange color they called light, 
they also have fair is more in the pink color.
It contains coconut oil Hey! an ingredient that is good for your skin.
It glides on and does not leave crease or become caking.
It hide your dark circle incredibly.
Is long lasting and you apply before or after foundation.
Like the price around four dollars
 and how it does cover your dark circle.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

TRY OUT

URBAN DECAY 
POREFECTING
PRIMER


If you looking to hide eye noticeable pores this product is not for you

I have small pore it work slight for me but I did not
like how the makeup stay after applying this primer
I will not recommend
and yes I did return it.

If it work for you let me know
keep it mind it might work for you if it did not work for me.

TRY OUT-LOVE

SMASHBOX
PHOTO FINISH

BLEMISH CONTROL
PRIMER

There are mix review in regards to this product
Base on some people with acne prone skin
 they get more break out with this product
 as per their review.

I have combination skin and blemish visit with my friend visit.
This primer work for me to keep my blemish in control.

  keep in mind if you have a severe acne condition
speak to your dermatologist before using this product.

I like how smooth it goes on and it hold my makeup well.

Will repurchase and try other from their list.
They have a nice selection you might find the one
that works for you.

Hope you like this ULTA HAUL...

Ladies had you try any of these products ?
If so please share your opinion



54 comments:

  1. Good morning dear Jackie,
    Very interesting hault. As a make-up addicted I always looking for great you products. We got the brands NYX and smashbox also in Germany. I never try something from smashbox. But I like NYX. Such a great selection for a good price.
    I'm happy your coworker like my style. Please say thank you to her. :)
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly need to try the product that covers my dark circles! Mine are very dark genetically..
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that NYX concealer Jackie and I love it! We have such similar taste in beauty products.

    xo, Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many amazing products and you look fabulous as a cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vow nice haul Jackie.. i need that concealer in my life as I have terrible dark circles.. loved ur cartoon pic..
    have a fruitful week ahead xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great review dear! I take note of your recommendations.
    Have a lovely week guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks Jackie <3 Would love to try the NYX concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Jackie! You picked up a lot of nice items from Ulta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great picks. For long time I wanted to try bare minerals foundation. Thanks for sharing. Kiss, Mel

    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice haul doll! Lots of goodies :D

    I want to try that primer now, was going to get it when it was on offer but stopped myself because I have a lot of acne... might have to now :P

    Amy
    Kekidoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul Jackie, interesting products and good price!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent products! I always try products that catch my attention all the time too. Very nice of you too share Jackie. Hope your weekend was great.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never tried any of these before but they look like they would be good! Great haul :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your haul Jackie! I tried a sample of the Urban Decay Primer and thought it worked pretty well.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, trying a product is the only way you'll know if it works for you. I've been wanting to try ou the smash box primers. This was a fab haul Jackie!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow these products looks great!! I'll be sure to try it! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Jackie, thank you so much for your recommendation as I didn't know so far any of the products you show here!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had some few nyx products, some are on my wishlist, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The NYX sounds interesting. Coconut oil and four dollars sound good tome. I have not tried any of these products before. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I havent used any, will try some out
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great haul Jackie. I wish there was an Ulta here.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  23. I also love NYX! Especially the lipsticks are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't tried any of these items yet - wish I could shop in the US once!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  25. Resenha maravilhosa amei os produtos.
    Curta e siga o meu:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_8KAdIhe8

    ReplyDelete
  26. You bought some great beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful haul Jackie! I wish we had ULTA in india. ! BTW I am finally back to blogging :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the bare skin. I don't even use my powder that much any more.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great shopping, love Urban Decay primer!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love bare escentials. Have you tried their bareskin? It's so good.

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a lovely haul. I haven't tried any of these products, but I'm sure they're great. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am loving all the beauty products you received Jackie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great buy, love that NYX eye concealer! Hope you have a lovely week ahead.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I didn't know smashbox did a blemish control concealer! I should have got it!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very interesting products Jackie

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  36. I've never tried any of these Jackie, I have been looking for a new concealer though. I have those dark eye bags too that need covering!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a great haul.

    Sofia
    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yeah, i gave that UD face primer a bittersweet rating. I definitely prefer Smashbox. UD eye shadow primer is good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nyx is a great product. I think it will work with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Que resenha maravilhosa amei a dicas dos produtos
    arrasou, Curta e siga o meu canal:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_8KAdIhe8

    ReplyDelete
  41. Faboulous brand NYX ! I like face primer too!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yes, love the concealer and foundation, not the powder!
    I adore that cartoon image of you, too.
    well done Jackie!
    xx, elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would like to check this eyeconcealer.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison