Monday, March 23, 2015

ALWAYS OFF MAKEUP CLOTHS

(google Image)

Have you ever made this face when
you find a new product you know it will be a hit.

It happen to me I was shopping and came across
this makeup removal clothes called
ALWAYS OFF MAKEUP CLOTHS...
 I was excited  new product no chemicals, reusable, economical now you know
I grab to try them they also eco- friendly to our environment.
Love eco friendly products.
Great reason to give this product a try.

This is what they promise

1- Gentle Ultra Soft Cloths 

 True- They are very soft

2- You get three in a package

True- Yes you do

3- Have Clean, fresh makeup free skin in one easy step.

True- One swipe and so much comes off.

4- The plush microfibers gently lift away dirt, oil makeup
and even waterproof mascara to leave skin clear,
soft and smooth.

True- Try it with waterproof and it does get it off
and leave your skin super soft.

5- Enhance your natural beauty with cloths designed
to help improve your skin's natural healthy appearance.

True- It does not contain chemicals

6-Economical for routine uses and eliminates disposable cloths...
saving time and money.

True- They are washable not expensive and reusable.

HOW TO CARE FOR THESE CLOTHS

Care instruction -Machine wash warm with like colors use mild detergent
Do not use bleach or fabric Softener and dryer sheets.
Tumble  dry low.



Base on my experience of using the Always Off Makeup Cloths for a month
I could guarantee their claim is 100% true I will recommend these clothes to everyone.
I had wash them several times and they still in tact looking like new see the last image.

DISCLAIMER:
(Did not get paid to said this -my purchase)

Here are images of 
ALWAYS OFF MAKEUP CLOTHS

How Cute is the packaging.


3 In One Package
Two With Pattern
One Solid
 The Measurement
6"x12" Cloths

Solid Both Side 
Hot Pink

Polka Dots Pattern In The Front
Solid In The Back

Zig Zag Pattern In The Front
Solid In The Back

Solid Back- Color For Both Above
Has been wash several times

You could used by itself or with your facial cleanser
Ladies will you try these Always Off Makeup Clothes?
price 2.99 very economical in every way...

I love to use at home but I have to keep it real I do purchase
the disposable for when I travel.

48 comments:

  1. Yes i got such a clothes to an I love it. It's such a easy and quick way to take off my make up and clean my skin. And the best, all without chemicals. Your clothes sounds also great and the price is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello doll, first of all Thank you for your wise comment! To remove makeup I don't use cloths, but I might try!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like one awesome product at an affordable price.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome must have!
    www.docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great - so hapy that you like them!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I certainly will try them! Thanks for introducing them to me!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like one great product, but i don't use it!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great beauty essential. Thanks for sharing, Beautiful.
    Have a great day/week. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vow this is such a unique product dunno if it wud be available.. something reusable is surely good fr the environment.. lovely review xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea I make almost same face ;) this is something definitely worth trying and with so many plus points!! Thanks for sharing the detailed review!

    Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning, Jackie! This is my first time hearing about it. But it sounds very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This i will love to try
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never tried something like this but looks interesting!

    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab review! I have never tried anything like this. Thanks for sharing!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie
    this review is very cool, I never tried something like this product, but it's very interesting.
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These sound great and the price is right too!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice review Jackie! These are so cute!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this I have to tell my sister she would love to have this :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sure, I would try this out immediately, I love your review, Jackie :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this looks very good! It's good when travelling, I like practical things! I like the polka dot pattern! And you saying it's good, I really want to buy it now!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need these clothes to clean my skin!!!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that it does not contain chemical and they are reusable. Great product. Thanks doll for the awesome tips on the blog.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I use my Olay Pro-X to remove makeup but I have to say it does get rough on my skin after some time. This sounds brilliant Jackie, will check it out.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sounds great Jackie, I'll have to try it!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow looks like a great product. Thanks for sharing Jackie.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  28. looks amazing, I love that fact that it is reusable :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks great ! I wish I could try it !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I read about these somewhere before, they seem fantastic!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi dear, it looks like an amazing product :) I really loved mermaid photo.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow so fab and amazing, thanks for sweet comments
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like that they are reusable I do not use the other kind. I will have to check these out.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, sounds great, nice review. ^^
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  35. I've never used makeup cloths, but I could try it. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is interesting. I'm lazy and use those kind you find at drug stores to remove make up. I know they're not great for skin but it's so easy lol. I do love the idea of this one though, all that remover power minus the chemicals!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. This looks like an awesome product Jackie! I never tried it but I plan to :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. wow, you could sue them for a whole month! That is amazing! Love the packaging and designs
    Thanks so much for sharing this!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I just got these on pare chance this afternoon at Walmart, and I got to say I love them over the make up removal wipes that cost $4.00+.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just got these on pare chance this afternoon at Walmart, and I got to say I love them over the make up removal wipes that cost $4.00+.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I challenge one and all to try the Makeup Eraser and let me know your thoughts after you compare the two.

    Www.pampermyface.com
    Www.facebook.com/makeuperaserandrea

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison