Friday, March 20, 2015

EGGPLANT PARMESAN WITH MY HOMEMADE RED SAUCE


 Eggplant Parmesan With My Homemade Red Sauce
I enjoy making this comfort food 
for my family and friends.
Is a meal that Eggplant is the star and
my homemade red sauce is not far behind.
Is a Veggie Lasagna with only a few ingredients.
This delicious dish you will want to serve
is not complicated to make and in no
time you will have a happy satisfy family or friends.

Ingredients:

1 Eggplant Slice
1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 1/2 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
2 Eggs Beaten
6 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
8 oz Ball of Mozzarella Slice
( I used BelGioioso Brand)
1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese

Homemade Sauce Ingredients:

20 oz Furmano's Crushed Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves Peeled and Minced
Small Onion Dice
1 Teaspoon of Dried Parsley
1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning
2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ground Pepper
Pinch of Red Crushed Pepper

Direction for Sauce:

In a sauce pot add 2 tablespoon of olive oil heat on med heat
Dice small onion
Minced 2 cloves of garlic
Sauteed in sauce pot until translucent
but do not let the garlic over cook
Add the 20 oz Furmano's Crushed Sauce
Add 1 teaspoon of each Dried Parsley, Oregano and Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
last a pinch of Red Crushed Pepper
Stir and let it simmer for 25 minutes
When done set aside and let it cool down to room temp.

TOOLS:
9x13 inch casserole

IMAGES OF HOMEMADE SAUCE:


Direction For Eggplant:

Slice the eggplant sprinkle with salt
In a Saucepan add 6 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil heat on
medium heat
Beat the 2 eggs
Take the slice eggplant dip in egg
and cover in bread crumbs
Fry until is golden brown in both sides.
Set a plate with paper towels to drain the eggplants

IMAGES OF EGGPLANT:

Cover in Breadcrumbs

 Fry in Vegetable Oil
Drain in a plate cover with paper towels.


 STEP FOR LAYERING EGGPLANT:

First slice the mozzarella Ball

Preheat oven at 350 degree

In a 9X13 inch Casserole
Spread  1/3 cup of homemade sauce
place one layer of Fry Eggplant
Half of layer of the Mozzarella Cheese
and Half of the One Cup of 
Parmesan Cheese 
1/3 cup of Homemade Sauce
Repeat the same process for the second layer

Place in 350 preheated oven for 35 minutes:

IMAGES OF LAYER CASSEROLE:







IMAGES OF BAKE CASSEROLE:


FINAL RESULT:


 ENJOY


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!! 

Have a Great Weekend....







68 comments:

  1. I like to go out for dinner in Italian restaurants, but nothing taste so good like homemade lasagne. Your veggie recipe sounds delicious, for sure I will try it.
    Dear Jackie I wish you a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super Yummmmmm! Love it, Jackie!

    xo, Alina
    www.StylebyAlina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum recipe!!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie I must say you are a great cook and your family is really lucky! <3

    Happy Weekend
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That look jummy. I'm trying it this weekend! Thanks for sharing
    x
    Mieke
    New post: http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be/2015/03/hello-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried this before but looks and sounds yummy! <3

    I have a new outfit up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, I love all things cheesy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. jackie that mozzarella ball OMG. i now have a sudden craving for a veggie lasagna!
    its funny how lasagna ultimately reminds me of garfield lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your Friday recipe posts, Jackie! This looks so delicious and might just convinced me to finally eat gg plant!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow it looks delicious. nice recipe
    please visit my bloghttp://fabfragworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love eggplant and this looks like such a delicious way to have it. Thanks Jackie!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never tried eggplant before oddly enough. Those this recipe is making me hungry & I just ate haha :P

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is such a bad idea to read the food recipe when I am hungry because your dish looks delicious and it makes me starving even more lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never tried lasagna with eggplant. yummy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job Jackie, the resuly looks delicious!!!
    Happy friday doll!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so amazing and something that I would love to eat! Thank you for the great recipe! I will try this one out!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another NY/Long Island tradition! I should make some sauce this weekend as it is snowing!!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great♥
    http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your easy recipes, Jackie. I hate food that takes long to prepare and cook. -I tend to lost my appetite quickly.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love lasagne!!!
    Yummy Yummy
    This recipe is amazing
    Kisses
    have a nice day
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are such an amazing cook Jackie, thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. mmmmmmmmmmm OMG!!!!! so deliciousssssss =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want it, dear!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want some :) this recipe looks yummy dear!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks lovely, I love aubergine.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks delicious!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yummy. I loved your recipe. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yummy! This would be amazing right now!
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  29. This receipt looks delicious! Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/03/empire-of-our-own.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. ouch! I love eggplant parmesan! delicious!
    great job, Jackie!
    xx
    http://www.tirateladimeno.it/2015/03/chic-for-cheap-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow, the battered eggplant looks excellent. Nice recipe. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com


    ReplyDelete
  32. Sounds and looks yummy!

    Palazzo pants: tips and tricks on
    lb-lc blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omg! Foodie!!! Eyes rolling.👀

    ReplyDelete
  34. Que delicia amei
    Curta e siga o meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this dish, it is one of the few my whole family will eat!
    This recipe is heaven and I am getting hungry just reading this-- great photos!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love melanzane alla parmigiana, you followed the authentic recipe! I'm more and more impressed by your cooking skills!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll that means the world to me.

      Delete
  37. Loving this, I'm a fan of everything vegetable ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG this looks so yummy i usually dnt eat aubergine bt oh boy this is so tempting :D
    Have a wonderful Sunday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. wait ! this looks really delicous ! i want to eat it like right now !

    ReplyDelete
  40. Did I already mention how much I like eggplants? Only my son doesn't like them :) But I want definitely try this out, thanks for the recipe!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love eggplants and your recipe looks so delicious.

    <3 <3 Mahshid مهشید
    http://www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yummy!! Love eggplants!
    Have a good week!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh, I absolutely love eggplant in all variations!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great recipe Jackie! I make just fried for kids and my favorite recipe is full with veggies and goat cheese, has less calories and delicious too.
    Soo good your homemade sauce .... Mmmm.... sooo good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  45. You have such great recipes Jackie...would love to come to your house for dinner:) This looks so tasty, my mouth is watering. I love eggplant!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. happy sunday jackie!!!

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  47. This looks so yummy
    Loving it
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your recipe post are always so nice..Jackie. This looks delicious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Mmm, so yummy. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  50. Drool worthy recipe Jackie! Thanks for sharing!!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Mouth watering! I know I say that a lot, but that's the only way I can describe it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison