Monday, March 9, 2015

I BEEN CHOSEN AS AN AMAZING EXPERT


On March 2 beside my birthday I also receive this great
news by mail I was chosen as an Amazing Expert.
I was happy to be chosen because beside being
now an Amazing Expert.
I'm also a happy customer since the day it became
 available to the public. So I am a great candidate for the position.
You must be wondering what I mean well this was a well
kept secret in Hollywood it was available to the star only.
Hollywood Star were looking flawless.

As soon as I read about it do not recall the magazine name, 
I decided to see AmazingCosmetic website
when I read how the ladies had a long time friendship and started this company
back in 1999 in Chicago.
 I was so impress and intrigue with their story since I do enjoy learning
how the product came about.
It convince me to try it out.
 I purchase my first Amazingconcealer and 
after the first use I understood right away, why it was a 
well kept secret in Hollywood.
I also kept it a secret this is the first time I had mention it here.
It gives you a skin-like finish also known as flawless.
I felt in love with this product and still do.
I never stop using it.
Here are a few of so many Hollywood stars
that use this product, 
Model Rosie Huntington Whiteley she reveal recently
on Looks Magazine for Jan 2015 she is a big fan.
Nicole Kidman, Heidi Klum , Beyonce,
Just to mention and few their is so many more that are
fans of this AmazingCosmetic Concealer and makeup as well
as people like you and me.

Here is my review of the AmazingConcealer :
(Personal Experience)

Here you see the one they send me
and the one I already had.
Medium Biege (color)


All you need is a small amount to cover 
is Utra-concentrated pigments 
so less is more.
Water resistant: long lasting.

Small dot
Dot-Blend-Repeat this part is necessary
below it was a small dot that did the work.
1-Dot 2-Smooth in - 3- Blend
Can you see the results
From your left to the right.


 Products Claims:
Helps Erase
Age Spot, Blotchiness, Blemishes, Redness, Sun Damage,
Broken Capillaries and Uneven Skin Tone.
The creamy consistency never dries cakes or settles
It contains Vitamin E- anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
Cucumber Fruit Extract- De-Puffing, Softening, and Soothing
Breathable Formula.

With this concealer you will find your shade that compliments you,
it comes in 20 Shades and 2 size.

Images of Me Before:
Notice my puffiness
and dark circle
I do have tiny pink blemish 
under my eyes.

Here is a Zoom in Image of the Flaws I hide:




When zooming in you see the exact flaws:
I apply a 3 dots under my eye to hide the darkness
after a few minutes or so I see the puffiness reduce
I apply small dot on the blemish area and blend well.

Here is The After Images:
On your Left Dark Under Eyes Undetectable
On your Right Blemish Erase



Me With Full Makeup

Other ways I had use this AmazingConcealer
 Defining my lips
 As a Primes for my Eyelids

My Opinion:

 No one is perfect
and sometimes a flaw could hold 
someone back from being successful.

FACT:
The creator's of AmazingCosmetic understand
the woman needs what better company to trust.


Ladies are you convince to try AmazingConcealer?

Here is AmazingCosmetic
Link to their website:












82 comments:

  1. Congratulation dear Jackie, beauty expert sound great and I think you are an expert. You gave us so many times great beauty tips.
    The company and the produc sound really good. You look beautiful like ever at both pictures. Befor and after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll that means the world to me.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Jackie! So happy for you. I have heard of Amazing Cosmetics but have yet to try. I am very intrigued by their concealers. They look great on you!

    xo, Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is a reason why is call AmazingCosmetic check their website and if you try a product let me know I know for a fact you wont regret it.

      Delete
  3. Congrats my dear, I need to try this product!!!! great review!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do check out the website link is above.

      Delete
  4. Bom dia resenha maravilhosa amei o produto com
    ótimo resultado. tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of this brand before, looks amazing :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I post it check their website out.

      Delete
  6. wow, it looks great. I have the same problem as u, so good concealer is a MUST! Congrats btw xxx

    Happy Monday
    Ewelina
    xoxoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This concealer is my undereyes rescue.

      Delete
  7. Jackie you're stunning! Love your sweet and sexy face!
    The product seems great!
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats dear Jackie that is wonderful news.
    I need this concealer so bad in my life as I have terrible dark circles :/ i also see it works perfect fr u... now send me one to India.. hehehe :p
    Nice tutorial !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You to funny doll. In a serious note it does help to make flaws erase.

      Delete
  9. Congrats Jackie that's amazing. This sounds like a great concealer to own.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it is you should check out their website.

      Delete
  10. Congratulations Jackie!

    That's an amazing product and it's great you're able to share it with us all :)

    Amy xxx
    kekidoll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you welcome glad I share with you all.

      Delete
  11. I'm not familiar with the brand, but looks like it did a pretty good job on you, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing brand check out the website and see for yourself.

      Delete
  12. Congratz babe ! I am so proud of you..

    Keep in touch ya. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! Don't know the brand but they are lucky to have you! Love that it comes in many shades.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means the world to me thank you. They do have a nice selection check out their website.

      Delete
  14. i woul like to try it and so nice to see your beautiful pics :)
    kisses
    www.carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should you will love it as much as I do. Thank you doll.

      Delete
  15. Congratulations Jackie! This concealer sounds fantastic!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll it is fantastic when ever you have a chance check out their website.

      Delete
  16. This brand sounds great.... congrats Jackie!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll it is great check out their website.

      Delete
  17. Oh wow Jackie! Congratulations!! The concealer sounds fab! I will def check out the link.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You a makeup artist you should try it on yourself and your clients see for yourself. Thanks doll.

      Delete
  18. Congratulations babe! I am totally convinced. And the price is totally worth it. I just bought a new concealer and I love it too. Great detailed review doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you give this one a try thanks doll.

      Delete
  19. This is very interesting review Jacky! You look beautiful as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow is amazing! Nice review hun your skin looks wonderful.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow What a great product. Thanks for sharing! I need to try it.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia


    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it Sofia you will not regret it check out their website for other products as well and thank you.

      Delete
  22. Congrats to you. It looks like it's a great product and working well for you.
    Gourmet Tales: Hors-d'oeuvresl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works amazing for me check out their website.

      Delete
  23. Way to go Jackie!!
    Congraz doll
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations guapaaa! You will be a very good ambassador ;)
    Great product! I would need to find here for my dark circles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll yes check out their website and give this amazingconcealer a try.

      Delete
  25. so very helpfull this product, nice review dear Jackie
    I wish you an happy start of week
    fashion blogger Pamela Soluri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam hope your week is awesome too.

      Delete
  26. First of all, congratulations to be chosen as they Amazing Expert, Jackie! That is such a honour! I've not heard of this brand before so thank you for introducing it to me, will hop over to their website and have a look.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie and sure check out the website when you have time.

      Delete
  27. Congratulations!
    And this concelaer look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Jackie, this product seems to be amazing and I would love to try it only it is not available in Holland.

    Jo | Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send them an email to see if they make it available

      Delete
  29. I am in the market for a new concealer so I will certainly keep this in mind.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats for being so amazing to even become and expert! Great news :))
    The application is really good and I like the results on your eyes.

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you if you have time check their website.

      Delete
  31. Looks amazing and that is such exciting news, I would be really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  32. congrats dear, that is awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, your skin looks flawless! No pores even. What a great concealer!
    Thanks for sharing!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle is call amazingconcealer for a reason.

      Delete
  34. just like its name suggested
    such an amazing product
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations Jackie. Your skin is beautiful. Great review. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats Jackie :) You are blessed with a flawless skin and loved your review! :)

    Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful job with your new honor, dear! Lovely pictures of you too :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations!! Lovely review.

    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. That is DEFINITELY an awesome concealer! WOW! Congratulations Jackie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. congrats jackie!! this sounds like a really amazing product!!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison