Friday, March 27, 2015

ITALIAN ONION SOUP WITH POACH EGGS BY SARA MOULTON

(Image from Google)
I like to share with you one of my favorite chef.
Sara Moulton I enjoy her shows in 
Public Television
Sara's Weeknight Meal
Sara with her culinary skills
and over 30 years in experience also
being part of so many cooking shows.
She is a chef that makes the meal in a snap
but family friendly.
Her career began in 1979 when she was hired to work
behind the scenes on public television for
Julia Child and Company. 
Yes, you read it right she work with the culinary icon
Julia Child 
Sara came a long way and made her name be known.
I enjoy her cooking and recipes since the first time
I saw her shows in foodnetwork
Cooking Live than it ended in 2002.
Long and behold I found her in a different channel
and boy I'm so happy I did.
I hope you get to see why I'm fund of her.
A Chef,  
An Author of several cookbooks 
Wife and Mother.
Her kindness and passion for food shows through her cooking.

Here is one of her recipe she try from another Chef that is from Tuscany
she give detail on her website about his recipe.
What caught my eye is that this recipe that we all
known as Onion Soup went from French
to Italian with simple ingredients.
ITALIAN ONION SOUP WITH POACH EGGS!!!

She gives suggestion with one ingredients
in case you cannot find pancetta
you could use bacon or canadian bacon it work as well.


Below is the link to her recipe I try it and is delicious
if is good for Sara Moulton audiences is
good for my followers.

I follow this recipe as shown on her website
This is a keeper for me so much taste
and easy to make.

LINK:
Her website is filled with detail information
you will enjoy reading.

Let me know if you decide to try.

My Image of  Italian Onion Soup With Poach Egg

Enjoy




ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

Ladies and Gentleman do you have a favorite chef you like to share?


61 comments:

  1. This recipe sounds delicious, thank you for sharing. I also like tho see cooking shows in TV or read cooking book. Sure, this make me hungry but it's also very inspiring . :)
    Happy Weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie I love a "rustic" dish cooked by a famous chef! And if you suggest it, it must be healthy as well! Happy Friday doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MmmmM that looks so yummy! Great recipe Jackie.

    xo, Alina
    www.STYLEBYALINA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. vow I wud love to try this after easter.. i love soups and with poached egg sounds lovely.. Thanks fr sharing.. Happy friday xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! Super yummy!!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  6. Love onion soup! Happy Friday xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. delicious recipe!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the pictures and I like onion soup - and poached egg! I used to have it a lot in Paris, but lately I hadn't have it for a big while... so it's good to see it here! I didn't know this chef, but Julia Child yes, because of a fllm :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures. I haven't had this soup in years looks delicious.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen various version of onion soups but not one with eggs. Interesting share, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmm, tasty *_*

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a Sara Moulton fan too! This soup sounds fantastic!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love French Onion soup. I am sure this one tastes as good. I never had it before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know her show but this looks yum!! Hope you have a great weekend!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post :) nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some people don't like onions but I do. I love them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are a huge fans of onions so this sounds like a perfect dish for us to try. Thank you for the recipe, jackie! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an interesting recipe, thanks for sharing :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love onion soup, gotta try this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo my this does sound REALLY good. Sort of twist on french onion soup. I have to try this soon before it gets too hot!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never had egg with soup before! I bet it's lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful story and how cool to have discovered here again. Now you whip up some really awesome recipes. looks really good!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks delicious. I love onion soup. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks so tasty! I love onion soup. Thanks for sharing Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yummy! Thank you for sharing about this cook and the recipe. Have a great Saturday!

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Jackie, I love onion soup and the recipe you share here sounds so delicious that I must try it :)
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am not sure I would like an onion soup.. :) Have a happy weekend, Jackie!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love watch cooking TV shows! This recipe sounds delicious!

    Weekend=shooping on
    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  29. I never tried this kind of soup! But I do love easy meals and I love Jamie Oliver's way of cooking ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. I also like onion soup!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this recipe, it's delicious and healty!!!
    Kissesss

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like always that looks delicious!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/03/ghost.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvZpV55lsE

    ReplyDelete
  33. this looks and sounds delicious! anything with bacon does hahaha <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love porch eggs! Especially egg benedict is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is such a great read! Very lovely recipe too. Happy Monday dear! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love french onion soup... I don't know italian version.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the onion french soup and this version looks so good as well. I'll try this recipe next time dear.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Big kiss guapa

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh gosh this soup sounds yummy! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. This recipe seems so delish!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. That looks yum and healthy.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. This look amazing and delish!!
    She is so talented to have worked under Julia! An Icon!
    Thanks For sharing this!!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison