Thursday, March 19, 2015

LOVING MY BHCOSMETIC



(google image)

Did you ever have those
days when you do not feel
like shopping in person but
online.
I did!!!
For me is pretty dangerous
My finger do not stop clicking
and is to convenient to shop.
Yes, I did stop lucky for
me it was 
BHCOSMETIC
I know plenty of you had heard of it
I decided to give it a try.
They do sell beautiful palette
in a case that you will automatically
think I spend more than I did.
I was pretty impress with the
makeup and the shades.
I also like that they gave me a surprise gift
it was running until Valentines.
I also got plenty of discount
wow great shopping when 
you see you paying less
than the original price.

Do you agree ladies?

LOVING MY BHCOSMETIC



Here is EyeShadow Palette
DAY AND NIGHT
perfect for when you in the rush
and do not have time to guess
what colors to use.

It comes in this box pretty color pink my favorite.


 Out of the box this is the exterior of the case
Not bad right!!!

60 beautiful shades
that you could play with.


 Also have a mirror for your convenience.

 Day Palette on your left and Night Palette on your right.


Ladies what do you think of these color choices?

CONTOUR  & BLUSH SET
if you looking to practice
on your contour try it with
a reasonable palette.
You get 2 blushes and
4 shades colors to contour with.
This is how the box looks like.

Case for Contour & Blush

The shades are stunning
and they sell two palette
This one is light
They blend amazingly 
love the shades.
 The blush is the last two
above.

Ladies will you consider this palette?


Lastly Professional Blush
it comes with 10 colors to
choose from Matte and Shimmer 
shades and boy
do I love choices.
They also sell two palette
of your choice.

The case is thin love to travel with it.

Here are the two shades
it very close to their shade image
and on your skin 
looks amazing 
also blend very well
I notice the lighter color
you could have a heavy hand
and the darker color your 
need to have control 
not to apply to much.
You could also blend 
two colors together to 
make a color of your choice.

Ladies do you like choices like me when it come to shades for your cheek?

Which palette was Your Favorite?


47 comments:

  1. I'm not so the onlne shopper, I prefer real shopping. Because I like to touch the products. But these beauty-products looks fantastic. I'm impressed about so many different eyeshadows. I think the BHcosmetic online shop could be dangerous for me. Really great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this brand Jackie!!
    Ciao Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. These palettes look amazing and so versatile! Thanks for sharing Jackie!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have awesome stuff at affordable price.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paletas com cores maravilhosa bela postagem amei,
    Curta e siga o meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34

    ReplyDelete
  6. I normally only buy online - consider me weird, but going to shopping malls make bore me... I wasn;t this way always, but now I am :) So it's practical buying online. but as you said, dangerous :) I looooved the eyeshadow palette, so many beautiful colors! The blush one as well, but I prefer the eyeshadows! Well done, so nice picks!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this palettes!! So great colours! My fav is the eyeshadows palette! *--*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this palettes

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I didnt know this brand so far, and I love shopping online!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning, Jackie! I think we can all relate to this one. Lovely palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy shopping online...especially for lipsticks, glosses and eyeshadow palettes. I have a few BH Cosmetics palettes and I think they are awesome. I really love these ones that you have chosen the day to night selsction is awesome!
    Fantastic review Jackie.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice, I did'nt know this brand.
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eheh great shopping!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have heard of these products esp the day & night palette.. Lovely haul Jackie
    u must try their brush sets they are super affordable too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is a perfect palette! Love the shades!

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know this cosmetics but obviously they have really good products!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes! I felt that way recently. These colors are super cute.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing palettes, can't decide which one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shopping online is so dangerous for me!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! so cool, dear!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, stunning colors. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful palettes!
    I have the 60 shades and i love it!
    Enjoy!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous colors. I prefer to shop online.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am an online shopper--no doubt. Those day & night palettes are TDF! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like blending two colours together. Love the blushes.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't like online shopping because I need to see and touch. But the palette is beautiful. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great review, love the colors and thank you so much for your support!! I deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  28. The shades are so pretty and you made me go craving for BH cosmetics! ;)

    Wish you a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely shades from the palette
    girls always like it, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  30. They have great products, The contouring blush set looks wonderful! xx <3
    Fringe Style

    ReplyDelete
  31. The colors of the palette are beautiful especially the blush xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Jackie, it is also very dangerous for me to shop online as I tend to buy everything I like. I love your purchases on BH Cosmetics. I love the contour and blush palette the most. I am contemplating if I should get them myself. ;-) I am now torn between La Femme and this one.

    Jo | Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they said new and improve I guess they had other options that did not work. This one does work and blend great just have to see if the palette meets your requirement. I consider this a beginner palette who is not to knowledgeable with contouring so this one will help.I have to said you cannot beat the price and they do come in two different shades light and dark hope this help doll.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jackie, I will check it out. Hope you are having a lovely Sunday :-)

      Delete
  33. Love it, it has everything ! How clever!
    Yes, I have those days when my fingers want to do the shopping!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG, that's a lot of colours in a palette, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison