Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MINI BEAUTY HAUL


(image from google)

I did a fast stop at the drugstore
but being a uncontrollable
beauty addict as well as a
blogger I cannot pick only one item.
I need to work on that habit big time.
Do you have the same problem?
If not what is your secret!!!

Here is my MINI BEAUTY HAUL
some I wanted to get my hands on
other just because I want to try it out.




EYES
RENEWAL DUO-FIBER BLENDING BRUSH
(RITE AID BRAND)

This was a bargain a nine dollar brush for 3.99 who will
not want to try it the handle is very durable and the brush
itself very soft I had use as blending and applying foundation
 and wash still going.
Not bad for a drugstore brand a keeper.


WET n WILD
MEGA LINER
(Liquid eyeliner)

I cannot get enough of these
fast drying, smudge proof 
easy to apply
liquid eyeliner.
Perfect to use during the warm weather 
to perk up the eyes.
On your left color Blue 862A
On your right color Turquoise 863
If you looking for a eyeliner that
is easy to apply and last all day
try this you will not regret it.
They have a nice selection of colors.
Very reasonable.

MAYBELLINE
VOLUM'EXPRESS
&
LASH SENSATION

I always restock on this Volum'Express
drugstore mascara it works great in 
giving volume and thickness to my lashes.

Lash Sensation is my first time using
Is ok expected more from it
is waterproof  and it does give volume
but not extreme volume like Volum'Express
I do not think this one will be a repurchase.

2 DIFFERENT PALETTE
FROM
WET n WILD
COLORICON

SWEET AS CANDY
A beautiful neutral palette
and love how it shows
where to apply each color.
The pigments are outstanding
for this reasonable brand.

I will highly recommend this

The only flaw the packaging is 
not that great easy to break.

POSTER CHILD


The pigment of these shadow is impressive and  is perfect
to wear if you want wild or if you want a little pop
of color in the eyes this shadow palette I will recommend
I be honest like using these color during the warm weathers.
I either use on eyelid and lower lash line as an eyeliner.

Try it see how it make your eyes pop.

CHEEKS

COVERGIRL CHEEKERS
Colors TRUE PLUM and
CLASSIC PINK



This blushes stay on for hours giving a
soft settle natural look
on your cheeks.
I do love that.
It comes in this compact with is own brush
I use a bigger brush to apply but this little one
work as well perfect to take for traveling.
Is affordable and easy to apply.

LIPS 

MAYBELLINE
BABY LIPS

DR. RESCUE
ON YOUR LEFT
BABY LIPS
CRYSTAL
ON YOUR RIGHT


Color for Dr. Rescue Baby Lips
55 Coral Crave
Baby Lips Crystal color
140 Pink Quartz

If you been following me
than you know how much I love
my Baby Lips -Lip balm
I always restock.
Yes, I had try other brands
but my lips always crave
for baby lips.

I hope you enjoy my Mini Beauty Haul

Which Beauty product had you try?
Any of these will you try?


47 comments:

  1. For a fast stop at the drugstore, you bought much stuff, ;) but I'm like you. If I see interesting beauty items, I not under control. Great selection. The sweet candy palett looks like my colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic haul, looks amazing! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treat for yourself. Now you're ready for Spring :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the Poster Child eyeshadows, I loved them! And yes, I am quite the same :) Go to Boots drugstore for one shampoo and leave with lipsticks! I loved your haul! We should enjoy life, that's it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I go to the drugstore I can't help but go crazy with the lipsticks haha :P Those bright eyeshadows are so pretty!! :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul Jackie. I am excited to see you reviews.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic haul! I love the look of the wet and wild palettes...the look to be quite pigmented, and the brush is a steal!! Love the price.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You call that mini haul, Jackie? That's a lot to me. Hahaha! The colours are beautiful, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great products, Jackie. I love Cover Girl blushes. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool this is the first time for me I usually use Nars or Revlon

      Delete
  10. That's quite a haul Jackie! I'd love to try the Lash Sensation mascara!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lovely haul Jackie ... i want it all of this make up ... u shud try the elf small studio stipple brush it is really nice and inexpensive too.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I try to order it and was out of stock it must be good never available.

      Delete
  12. Produtos maravilhoso essa paleta com cores maravilhosa amei
    Curta e siga o meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_8KAdIhe8

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jackie, sorry for the absence during last days, was at milan fashion week, a lot of fantastic beauty products

    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is ok I know is been a fantastic fashion you guys took amazing pic and video thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for sharing your haul, dear Jackie! I like especially the colourful palette :)
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I miss American drugstores, you can get so many things there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Great selection dear! I very interesting on that Weat n Wild Mega liner. I would like to try. I don't know if I can find it here. The Maybelline lash sensation is great!
    Have a beauty evening guapa! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such an amazing haul, Jackie and I am like you. Wherever I go, I will always stop at the makeup aisle, just can't help myself. I really want to get my hands on the Maybelline Lash Sensational, so many are saying it's a dupe for Benefit Roller Lash.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome find on the brush.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love US drugstore makeup! I got so much when I was in the US.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul Jackie! I've limited my spending by thinking about all the products I already have, so do I really, truly need another _____? :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great beauty haul, Jackie. I love the different shades of the shadow. Lovely! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow that is some haul, last beauty item I purchased at the drug store was Clump Crusher.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love baby lips! You got some awesome products Jackie.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great products. I want to buy all makeup products at the drugstore. But I can't use them. It's a beautiful shadow palette. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful pictures. Loved your haul. Have a great weekend
    Loads of love
    Richa Shekhar
    www.yulookgorgeous.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the mini eye shadow palette. The colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all the selection of beauty products you selected at Rite Aid, especially the Baby Lips -Lip balm, I've never tried it but definitely going to :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love those baby lips balms! and they look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  30. wetnwild is such an awesome brand!

    jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow jackie you bought rly nice stuff here, i like sweet as candy a lot. i cant wait to see a photo of you wearin it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison