Thursday, April 9, 2015

GOT MORE MAKEUP FROM BHCOSMETIC

(google image)

Since I love what I purchase
the first time from BHCOSMETIC.
You could check here if you miss it.
I was happy with all the products
and their pigments, let's not
forget the price you get
so much for your money.
I went and
GOT MORE MAKEUP FROM BHCOSMETIC!
It did not help when they advertising at the time
of my purchase you get a free palette if you
spend a certain amount.

GOOD TO KNOW

Right now if you go to their website
they have another deal going
Free Shipping and Free 
Mystery Palette with the order of 
$25 or more
Check it out if you looking 
to purchase palettes.


Here is the beauty items I got.

GLAMOROUS BLUSH
It comes in 10 shades
Matte and Shimmer 
Versatile for Day and Night
Great for all skin tone
You could even custom blend
Love this gives and opportunity to be creative


 NEW ENHANCING EYES PALETTE
It comes in 3 choices for individual eyes
Brown Eyes like the one below
Blue and Green
Expertly pick shades to enhance your eye color.
Knowing me I had to get it and give it a go.
Love the case and that they add the color
shades on back of box and palette.
The color choices for Brown Eyes is so stunning.








FOREVER NUDE MAKEUP
There is no doubt I'm a big fan
of nude makeup so this palette
is so me love the shades it offers.
Is  easy to carry and travel 
with all in one palette for cheeks, eyes
and lips the case you could create endless
look with this palette.



60's PALETTE (Free)

After purchasing the above items
 and meeting the price criteria 
to qualified for a free palette

I got this  60's Palette for Free.
not bad right! for 30 colors
in one palette of all the shades
that were popular in that era.
You could use and transform 
into the era we are in now.



Ladies what you think will you want to try one of these Palettes?




46 comments:

  1. I'm a little make-up junkie. So I'm excited about all his great colors. Especially the eye palette looks fantastic. All my favorite colors in one Box. The website sounds interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love BH Cosmetics they have wonderful products.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh many lovely shades you have! In my life, I can only use bronze/brown/black and that's all lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. vow such amazing products.. ur tempting me with all these products.. Lol.. i need some in my life...
    Lovely haul ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not bad, that free palette!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful palettes!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colours look amazing doll. Loving the purple for spring!!

    Amy x | kekidoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie! I don't remember you telling me that their prices were so good. And I love your palettes. The packaging is so cute. I already sign up to get insider scoops. I am looking into the $25.00 deal too. Thanks for introducing us to BHcosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very reasonable for such great makeup products. Let me know if you got any.

      Delete
  10. I love palettes and this 60's palettes and free gift is amazing! Ah, have I mentioned, I love makeup :) It must be such a good brand with so nice products!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your visit,now i follow you on bloglovin,pinterest,tweeter,and instagram i hope you follow me back!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome doll thank you for the follow I will follow back

      Delete
  12. wow, i love the firts palette!!!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like bh cosmetics enhancing eyes palette it looks so pretty.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Son unos colores preciosos no conocia la marca♥♡♥♡♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never try any of there products. I know a lot of people who love them.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  16. These palettes are too fab!

    FLARE PANTS: tips&tricks to combine them on
    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this colors!!!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this colors!!!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Jackie, these palettes are looking really good, it will be only difficult to decide which one to try :)
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colour of the blushes. Great buy!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That enhancing eyes palette looks amazing, good for everyday looks too ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. That blush palette is gorgeous, what amazing colors, I have never been big on blush b/c of my Irish heritage, I already have a lot of pink in my cheeks I kind of don't need it.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. so nice, i must buy something from this brand :)
    kisses
    www.carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so jealous of all your new palettes! They look lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love everything!! You need to try some Motives Cosmetics LOL
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  26. All of those palettes look gorgeous! The colors are fab! And what a fabulous deal!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are all so perfect but the first set of the Glamorous Blush and the forever nude palettes are my favorites . Have a great weekend Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great selections! Love the nude palette!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great looking products, the nude palette has been on my list as is a blush with some shimmer ! I will give this company a good visit!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd love to try the eyeshadow enhancing palette! Thanks for sharing doll!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison