Thursday, April 16, 2015

MAKEUP CINCH TOTE REVIEW

 My last of the 4 products
I receive to test and review for you
from Michelle Antal Associate Director
of Product Development.
I will add all link in the bottom
to all the products that came from
the same company.
All of their products is very innovative
and creative making life easy on us
and very practical.

This is called
Makeup Cinch Tote
It goes from workspace
to a tote in a cinch.
It easily fit in your travel bag
or handbag when you on the go.
Is practical to carry anything you
could think of.

1,2,3, In a cinch it will open
for a perfect workspace and 
close to carry it all.

WHAT YOU GET:
1 Black and White Polka Dot
19.7 in (50cm) Hexagon Shape

CARE INSTRUCTION:
Do Not Wash.
Wipe Clean With Damp Cloth.
Do Not Bleach.
Lay Flat To Dry.
Do Not Iron.

WHAT IT CLAIMS:

Opens Up To Become The Perfect Workspace
True

Great For Home, Office, School Or Travel
True

The Tote Easily Fits Into Your Purse
When you're on the go!
True

Include Zipper Pouch
True


Here are images showing
you how easy and convenient
is this product.

Opening It

 Look at all the interior storage.

THE ZIPPER POUCH
 You could add more items into it extra storage.

Lay Flat On A Work Space
Look how big the work space is
to use.

MAKEUP FITS PERFECTLY
You could add plenty more than this 

 Jackie's Tips:
Beside what is intended to be used carrying makeup and too have work space.

You could also carry:

Jewelry

Sun protection products to take to Beach or Pool

If you have a little boy 
carry his small matchbox cars

If you have a little girl miniature toys
or toy jewelry, makeup.

Carry Nail polish and kit for manicure or pedicure

So many possibilities I bet you could think
of what you will use it for.

My Opinion:
I know the product is intended for carrying makeup and
open on work space but is good to think outside the box
get more out of the product. 

Image Carrying Jewelry left on right
process in closing the tote.


Pull Gently To Enclose


 Close tie and ready to go in a cinch.



The Style and The Pattern Very Chic.
Durable and plenty of storage.

HERE I OPEN FOR YOU TO SEE
THE JEWELRY IS IN TACT NOT
TANGLE.

Everything Fits Perfect


IT FITS INSIDE A TRAVEL BAG OR HANDBAG (PURSE)


ON YOUR LEFT THE JEWELRY AND RIGHT THE MAKEUP
Carry Everything In A Stylish Practical Two Purpose Tote.



HERE ARE ALL THE ITEM
I SPOKE ABOUT THIS WEEK
WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE LINKS
IN CASE YOU HAD NOT READ
BELOW.

On March 23 this product I purchase

Monday-4/13/15

Tuesday-4/14/15


SPECIAL MESSAGE TO MICHELLE ANTAL
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FOR SCHROEDER & TREMAYNE

Thank You Michelle Antal for letting me test these products
to share with my followers and readers.
They all practical and useful continue making great
products that have useful purpose for reasonable price.

If you like to know more about the company Schroeder & Tremayne and their brand
here is the website.


40 comments:

  1. A very practical tote and looks pretty with the polka dots. Especially great for traveling. This small bag needs not much space, but have enough room for all my beauty stuff . Thanks for introducing all these four intereting products, great job, dear Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely a very practical to move our makeup or jewelry product.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makeup tote looks so practical. Thanks for sharing, jackie.
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, and nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrasou amei essa postagem tudo maravilhoso
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVk
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must so say I love more for dots print, beautiful jewelries, nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this tote in my life! So much I can do with it. As always great review.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a versitile tote! I would get a couple...one for make up and one for jewllery! I love the polka dots.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie, very interesting and useful product. I need it in my life. Kisses.
    MaggieD
    Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like a great tote to carry makeup and other things in.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great travel piece to have. I love it for the jewelry. Thanks for sharing!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Sofia


    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is very cool and practical. It looks like it is durable too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that you can use it for a lot of things

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can definitely see myself using this adorable tote. There are so many things you can use it, thanks for sharing Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's really useful!

    S/S 2015: DENIMonDENIM: street style&tips
    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bag can be utilized for so many things! Love the polka dots.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it as a makeup bag, makes it really easy to find everything!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, that's really nice! great review darling :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your blog :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks quite handy, and I do love the polka dot design, great tips!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great travel item! I love the idea of using it to carry jewelry items. Even better: nothing tangled! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This would be perfect for traveling. Not just for beauty products but anything really. Like with jewellery. I brought a special little wallet for it years ago and while I love it, it doesn't hold much and it takes a bit of room to pack. You can't just squeeze it anywhere. You need to make room for it! Great review Jackie. Have a happy weekend.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable tote! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved this review Jackie doll!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i do like to carry such bag
    dump all my skincare products and makeup essentials inside
    and put it in my luggage packing for travel
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  26. Vow.. i love this multi purpose tote .. polka dots make it even cuter... :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks cools, I like it more a jewelry tote. I think it is a must have during travel.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the look of this ( i love dots) and it looks so incredibly practical, ideal for travel and everyday storage. I could see buying many of these and using them for lots of things, (sewing supplies, cosmetics, dog treats, etc!)
    thanks for sharing!
    xx, elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison