Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MAKEUP MAT REVIEW


This is the second items I receive and want to share
with you guys. Is called Makeup Mat
Yesterday was my first review on
Nailtastic Twist in case you had not read
here is the link
Nailtastic Twist Review

Disclaimer: Got items from company to review
This is my opinion and  I tested the product for a 
week in order to give you a honest review
about the product.

WHAT YOU GET:
1- 9x9 inch Makeup Mat 
 in a package the
color Black with Pink edges.

WHAT IT CLAIMS:
Helps Protect your countertop and furniture
from loose makeup and spills.

True is a helpful mat that collects the loose makeup
and spills.

Top layer of high-quality mesh grooves
are perfect for removing excess powder
from your makeup brushes and provide
superior absorbency to catch spills.

True you will see in below image

Machine washable and highly durable

True I already wash this mat and is like new

Folds and stores easily.

True and I will show you how I conveniently use it for 
beside the obvious was is intended for.

MY EXPERIENCE

The above is all true after testing this product
I apply makeup and the loose was caught
by the mat and I will take excess makeup
off my makeup brush and it does collect
and absorb very well.
 I shook it off
and all the excess of loose makeup came off.
I wash it and it was like new.
I could stored it any where because it fold
and does not take to much space.
This protect my makeup vanity, bathroom counter
and the office desk sometime a girl need to touch
up and she sure do not have time to clean up afterward 
This will prevent any dirt going on the surface.
I honestly love it made my life easier who does
not want that.

CARE INSTRUCTION:

Frequently machine wash with like colors, in cold water with
a liquid detergent. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Use Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets.
Do Not Iron.

HERE ARE IMAGES OF PRODUCT BEING USE:

You get one 9x9 Black/Pink

It will be available in Wal-mart location 
for a reasonable price of
$2.98 great investment.
you might want to get 2 one for home
and one for office.

TOP LAYER  HIGH QUALITY MESH GROOVES

Very durable.



I COULD APPLY MY MAKEUP FREELY
WITHOUT ANY WORRIES.
THE MAKEUP MAT WILL CATCH
EXCESS LOOSE MAKEUP


See how many items fit on the mat.

HERE I WAS REMOVING EXCESS MAKEUP OFF MY BRUSH


WHEN I WAS DONE I SHOOK THE LEFTOVER
LOOSE MAKEUP ON THE MAT
LOOKS LIKE NEW.




HERE IS A TIP :
Beside using it to help protect your counter tops or furniture

I use it to carry my makeup brushes to protect them from
getting bend or the bristle getting an odd shape from my square 
makeup bag.
It fits perfectly in my handbag.

Place Makeup Brushes Neatly Fold


TAKE ALONG IN THE HANDBAG


I do recommend to try it out for yourself.

Product came from :
Michelle Antal
Associate Director of Product Development

Ladies after reading this review will you buy this product if you saw it?



37 comments:

  1. Dear Jackie, again a very interesting product and very practical. I think I need to check out the website. Maybe I can
    find some other items. And all this stuff are not expensive. Good to have little helpers in your daily routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    Have never heard of such a mat before! But this is what blogs are for, isn't it, to discover new things!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea Jackie. I have loose makeup all over my desk and this makeup mat would be perfect!

    xo, Alina
    www.STYLEBYALINA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so simple, but the best thing it that it actually does what it says. So hard to find good quality products, that wouldn't break your credit card.

    kisses
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great post and review, really interesting mat! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This product looks really handy! I could use one of these.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mat, very portable and essential.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very impressive stuff! And it looks lightweight and very easy to store. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pink colors in make up)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vow this is such an interesting product never heard of.. I need this :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really good! I notice, last Sunday, that I applied powder and my black top had to go to washing after that, because it was full of powder! What for a great idea!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need it, Jackie, I don't have anything similar to protect me from the powder...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did such a fine job with your review Jackie. Nice mesh indeed. Than you for sharing dear.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, looks great, nice product. ^^
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so need one of these.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post!

    Please click on the link of this post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/green-coat-by-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's soooooo nice, jackie =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Que maximo amei
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVk
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  19. This would be great for going on holiday! I always make a mess in hotels.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. sounds lovely,i have to check out that for myself

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a must try then.
    Enjoy the rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting product, nice review Jackie!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could really use something like this. It looks great. Thanks for the review. :)
    Foodie Favourites

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so incredibly thorough ! I know when you test something and like it that it is a good product. This is no exception, what a handy invention!
    Have a great week Jackie!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was just thinking about this the other day, because I'm always spilling products. HaHaHa This would be so helpful.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a cool and must have.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison