Monday, April 13, 2015

NAILTASTIC TWIST REVIEW


On march 23 I did a review on 
Always Off Makeup Clothes
here is the link if you have
not read this amazing makeup removing product.
On March 27 I receive an email from
the company itself happy to know that
I was a happy customer with the product they created.
They like my honesty so they
decided to send me products items to test
and review to share with you all.
I was excited since I was very please with
the Always Off Makeup.
 I know I will be
happy to check and see for myself other
products they have to offer.
I got four products on March 31,
decided to take over a week to test 
and give you all a honest review.
Here is one of the 1st of 4 products.

Is called NAILTASTIC TWIST




Is a Flexible Silicone
that wrap around the bottle
cap of a nail polish bottle to make it 
easier for you to twist those 
stubborn caps that makes it 
difficult to open.

WHAT YOU GET:
You get two in a package
for a reasonable price.
1 Pink and 1 White
2.97 in most Walmart Store.

Here are several of my nail polish bottle
with different size cap showing how easy
it is to use this product and convenient 
to open the bottles of nail polish.
Also I will show is not only for nail polish.

WHAT IT CLAIMS:

It States Fits Most Nail Polish Bottles
well you will see that it does fit
plenty different size nail polish bottles caps
when I put it to test.

(Disclaimer: I did not purchase got this product from company to test and review)

Like I Mention Flexible
Silicone you get a pink and white.


 Here are two different brand
Sally Hansen and Maybelline
of nail polish with different
size caps

Easy to wrap around the bottle cap the width is wider (Maybelline bottle)

Twist and open easy on the fingers and hand (Maybelline Bottle)

Sally Hansen Bottle conveniently cover and open

 These caps are smaller in width
From these nail polish
two different brand

Like How It Grips To The Cap

 Very Easy To Place On The Cap and Remove

 It Does Not Lose The Shape

Take A Look of These Odd Shape Caps
on these nail polish of two different brands

It cover with no problem this circle shape cap and was easy for me to open

This is so convenient to use no need for someone to help open your nail polish.
You could manage it yourself with this awesome gadget.

Another different Shape Caps 
from different brand of nail polish
I want you all to get an idea how
well this Nailtastic works
on so many different shape 
nail polish caps.

No Problem in getting it on to these guys
wrap on.

TWIST OPEN NO SWEAT

This Bottle Due To The Cap Size
Was My Big Challenge Yet

Viola!!It Fits

 See Another Stubborn Nail Polish Open
With This Awesome Easy To 
Place On Nailtastic Twist.
I will never open a stubborn nail polish 
bottle without my Nailtastic Twist again.

MY TIP:
You could also use on nail glue bottle
Different size caps
 Perfect fit
for these stubborn nail glue
 

Now I Could Get It Open
Cool right....


 After putting these 
Nailtastic Twist
to the test
They still stay in shape
and they work amazing



My Final Thought
I really do not know how I manage
living without these Nailtastic Twist
that made my life so easy when I tested
on my most stubborn nail polish of different
size and shape caps like you see above and 
it prove me over and over how well it works.

It also work magnificent on the nail glue.

I 100% recommend !!!

Products are from Michelle Antal Associate Director 
of Product Development.

Ladies after reading this review will you want to try the Nailtastic Twist?


52 comments:

  1. This is such a unique product. I haven't seen anything like it. Great review and pictures.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting product, dear Jackie. I never heard about such a twist, but very practical. Thank you for introducing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so odd and unique at the same time. It's really cute too
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice caps ! I haven't seen this before. Thanks for sharing.
    I just followed you on G+.
    xoxo
    Liza
    http://lizacorner.blogspot.com/2015/04/how-time-fly-so-fast.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post and great products!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great and innovative product!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this product Jackie.. so unique I need to grab this if I can find it.. hv a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic idea! I always struggle to get my polish bottles open. I like that these work on different shaped tops and that they maintain their shape. Fab review Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree an amazing idea and so helpful in getting those nail polish open.

      Delete
  10. They are literally making everything! Great review Jackie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome gadget to have, Jackie! Love those colours too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never seen this before wao!! Thanks for sharing
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow is the first time that I see something like this
    very interesting
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never heard of this before but its so cute haha. I would def like to test this out!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool gadget and very useful too.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't seen something like this before. Reason why I love blogging -get to know new things. :)
    Thanks for sharing, doll.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need these!!! They look amazing and so useful! Thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo
    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. very interesting product

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, so you liked it so much that I want to give it a try! You say you don't know how you lived without it, I really want to give it a try because what I really dislike is when I try to open a bottle and it's so hard that I end up breaking a nail! But I have to confess that depending on the city I am, a manicurist opens it for me, so that my nails are lately long! When back to the UK I want this new "device"!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Denise I love it and it did protects my nails for cracking is so convenient to open that you wonder where was this before great invention.

      Delete
  20. I don't know if this product is a genius or a waste but I guess it depends on who is using it. I usually get my husband to open the bottle for me but I can see why using this if I am living alone. Those pesky nail polish bottles are so hard to open sometimes, it's frustrating!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  21. it is a useful product unless you prefer to depend on other to do the favor. It all depend on the person who will want it to make their life convenient in doing it themselve.

    ReplyDelete
  22. it is a useful product unless you prefer to depend on other to do the favor. It all depend on the person who will want it to make their life convenient in doing it themselve.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fantastic product! Great idea by whoever invented it
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks like an amazing product. It is about time someone created something that will help us open the caps when they are sealed so tight after using them. Thanks for sharing Jackie :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a good tool. You'd never think that something like this would be so helpful to open the little bottles.
    Great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Que lindo amei a dica que cores linda de esmalte
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVk
    blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a great tool! Nothing worse than a stuck lid!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow so amazing!!!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hahaha I could use one of these to open bottles of seltzer water. But yeah this sounds like a great invention.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a funky and useful product! I can see how they'd make life easier.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  31. Interesting product. I haven't seen this before. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love these reviews, Jackie. Keep them coming! I love Sally Hansen nail colors. I am glad these work on them too.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Que chulo el post grandes productos. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing and have a great day!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  35. You always have the coolest tips and items. Love this.

    Have an awesome day!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks like a cool one, hope I can get one like this here.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a cool product, it does indeed address a problem I have of opening a bottle of nail polish!
    Fabulous, thanks for sharing this!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison