Wednesday, May 6, 2015

AMAZINGCOSMETIC LINE SMOOTHER & PRIMER WITH NEODERML REVIEW


(DISCLAIMER: I GOT A SAMPLE FROM COMPANY TO REVIEW)
#1 recommended concealer by celebrity makeup artists for the older generation and for
the ladies who have frown lines they will like to fade enough not to see it.
Is AmazingCosmetics Line Smoother & Primer this technologically
advanced formula has a powerful ingredient Neodermyl that won
the prestigious best ingredient award for 2013
It reduces the appearance of fine line while prepping the skin for
flawless makeup application.
It also Increase collagen production by 7.5x
Firmness by 13X
Wrinkle depth by 15 % and volume by 13%
in only 15 days.
Sustained results when used twice daily for 60 days.

IMPORTANT
Other ingredients it contains beside NEODERMYL
PEPTIDES
CERAMIDES
HYALURONIC ACID
BOTANICALS-OREGANO,THYME, CINNAMON,ROSEMARY,
LAVENDER and GOLDENSEAL

(DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS)

TESTED BY REAL PEOPLE
This is base on trial participants who tested the products
91% saw less obvious fine lines
100% their skin looked and felt smoother
100% of participants recommend Line Smoother & Primer to their friends

It should change to 101% including me who recommend it to friends, family
and you all.

MY OPINION
I will not recommend a product that does not bring what promise 
and this does I might not have those wrinkles but fine lines
on forehead we all do small or big due to facial expression.
This will help reduce those fine lines
and for my mature ladies who might
want a little more perk me up on the skin
than give this a try is not surgery
but close enough to feel like you got injected by botox.

It hydrates the skin helps resurface the skin creating a smooth texture.
Wrinkle reducing firming
and
Is like a photoshop for your lines.

By starting to use the Line Smoother & Primer
you Prep, Protect and Prevent.
It cannot get any better than this
and for the price is so worth
giving it a go.

If you will like to try it here is the link to visit their website:
AMAZINGCOSMETIC
IT will take you directly to the product

HOW TO USE:
Apply with roller ball tip twice daily under eyes
around the mouth and between the brows.
and if you like me line of forehead apply there too.

Here is the image of tester who saw results
(All Images Are From AmazingCosmetics)

BEFORE & AFTER
 Line diminish

BEFORE & AFTER
I see a difference on the line and elasticity

Before & After

Look at the improvement around the mouth and under lip.

MY IMAGES OF THE PRODUCT

Squeeze gently for product
The roll tip


Go on clear....

Link to get the product
and if you decide to try it out
please let me know.

AMAZINGCOSMETIC LINE SMOOTHER & PRIMER

Ladies, 
Let me know what you think of this 
Line Smoother & Primer
 by reading my
take on it.

SPECIAL MESSAGE:

On April 30 It was my blog Anniversary
a total of 2 years and 501 post how time fly.
I totally forgot about it and than it hit me when
I read the amount of post well busy moments 
do get in the way. lol.....

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

 When I started my blog I did it
with no expectation and all I had gotten is warmth
acceptance and appreciation for my writing and opinions.
I recall when I got the first follower and so on....
What matter to me is the warm embrace I receive
and able to interact with all of you. I also
learn so many things with you and seen blessing like
some of you Becoming Mothers, and Wife's or
Succeeding Your Dream Thanks for letting
me be a part of that Special Moments Of Your Life.

To all the companies I collaborated with Thank You. 


Interacting with you all!!!

We became more than interaction
 I call you all my Blogger Friends.
We all from different part of the World with
Fashion, Beauty, Food and certain Lifestyle in common.
I also include my followers who just want to read
and are not blogger my friends. 
 
TO ALL OF YOU I SEND YOU HUGS AND KISSES
THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR ALWAYS VISITING, COMMENTING
AND BEING BY BLOGOSPHERE FRIEND
.

Let's Continue the Journey Together...

61 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product! Everyone is always looking for a product to reduce lines and wrinkles. HaHaHa Happy Blogiversary Jackie! See, you were having so much fun you forgot. Here's to many more doll!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you so right to much fun thank you.

      Delete
  2. The product sounds really interesting and o think I need to check out the website. Thank you for including.

    Dear Jackie, it's always a pleasure to visit your blog and it's nice to share special moments with you and all the other ladies around the world. And I call you one of my favorite blogger-Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should is a product you wont regret trying.

      Delete
  3. it looks pretty effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Product is Great, not only great these is very attuctive product.....

    http://riyadfashion.blogspot.com/
    AND
    http://toptrends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like a really interesting product my dear :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review Jackie! I haven't heard of this product, but it sounds interesting! Happy anniversary to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it does what it's supposed to do, nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The product is really amazing and the results are pretty evident
    Congratulations Jackie on 500+ posts and 2 years in the blogging world. I am glad to have met you through blogging. You are not only a good blogger but a wonderful human being.. I love reading all your posts which are interesting and well presented & has a mixture of food, fashion and make up.
    May achieve more success in future.... Good luck ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are to sweet doll thank you glad I got to know you to.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the review Jackie
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this! But to be fair I am not the biggest make up junkie haha. Sounds decent.

    Awe, you are too sweet! We call all of you our blogger friends as well. I just love how positive everyone is around here, so great to see :D I wish you all the best this life has to offer doll x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing results, dear! Love to try products like these. Happy Blog Anniversary, my dear! Mine just hit 6 yrs in April too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try and thanks also congrats.

      Delete
  12. What a great product, thank you so much for sharing about it with us. And I wish you more inspiration to keep up the great work with the blog, yay!

    Lera's Affordable Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like it works magic! Great review.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jackie,
    this product is very interesting. Your review is very useful for me.
    Happy blog anniversary. I really really love your blog.
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your blog anniversary, Jackie, and wish you successful blogging. This product sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing your review.
    http://ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aweee Jackie! you are so sweet :) Congratulations on the blog anniversary, you are such an inspiring blogger, so consistent with fun and interesting posts! I'm so thankful I came across you and your blog in the blogging world my friend!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here and thank you for your kind words I do cherish.

      Delete
  17. This sounds like a promising product. I think we are always looking for ways to remove wrinkles and fine lines.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like that it hydrates the skin and the tube it comes in is so handy and cute. Awesome review!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, the results are really impressing! Thanks for sharing, dear Jackie <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review Jackie! I just did the same review on my blog :) BTW, congrats on your 2 year anniversary, you have been doing an exceptional job blogging. Keep up the awesome work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on 2 years of blogging

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  22. It sounds like a good product. Thanks for the review Jackie and congratulations on your 2 year blog anniversary! Cheers to many more :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is my first time hearing about this brand, Jackie!
    Awww, you are so sweet! Congratulations on two wonderful years. I am so looking forward to many more. Kisses doll!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great review! this product looks amazing!
    happy birthday to your beautiful blog!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAPPY BDAYYYYBLOG ! ;) I'd like to try it !

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi dear! Great post,your blog it’s gorgeous! <3
    There is new special post on my blog:
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2015/05/wonder-woman.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. This sounds like something that I would appreciate, Jackie so thank you for the introduction. And congratulations on your 2 years and wishing you many more to come! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on 2 years! It's it mental how time flies!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Interesting product! Happy blog anniversary!

    The MUST HAVE BAG of this Spring/Summer on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are one of the nicest people I've known in the blogosphere, Jackie. I have always been intrigued by Amazing Cosmetic line. Would love to to try them oneday!

    xo, Alina
    www.STYLEBYALINA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll for your kind words. Check out their website so many cool products.

      Delete
  31. This sounds like a must have product for all of us gals! Who wouldn't want to get rid of fine lines?! Congrats on reaching 2 years Jackie! In the time that I have been following your blog, I have truely enjoyed your posts.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. like a great product!
    New Post>>>>Best lipstick of pharmacy for spring
    http://toptrends-Fashion.blogspot.com
    [[Related My Another Popular Tptal Beauty Fashion]]
    http://totalbeautyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi dear Jackie, this product sound very good!
    see my new post
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sounds like a great product.
    Happy Anniversary to your blog and very sucess. You're very special for me. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The packaging is so unique and those before and after pics are unbelievable!! This product is worth trying!! Thanks for sharing Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great review, dear! xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow handful product...looks so effective reducing fine lines
    happy blog anniversary....great to know you in blogosphere
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  38. Interesting product and honest review.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison